Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta (25729 Views)

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Atiku/pdp Rally Organisers Refused To Pay Us Our 10k- Young Lady Cries Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by benalvino2(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Like I give a FVCK where you are from. You are still thinking like a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG.
I'm for one Nigeria, if you don't agree, that's your problem.
Get lost.

Sounds like you are having brain fart.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by UncommonLogic: 6:38pm On May 02, 2021
benalvino2:

Sounds like you are having brain fart.

Hey kid,

Give the phone back to your mother and get ready for bed.

BYE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by budaatum: 6:42pm On May 02, 2021
blackmaine:
Then you must be the most funniest person on this earth because Nigeria is not working, it cannot work and will not work out , ....

It is Nigerians that are not working. Our country is exactly how we have made it to become and it will worsen as long as we remain irresponsible for the state we are in and change it.

Yelling on the street is not it however, as you can see. Sorry to disappoint you.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by bigcasava1(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

Agitation for succession is a crime whether you are Yoruba or Biafra or Ipob.

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists
why not say igbo why trying to cover the real people
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by Omodua(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2021
butterfly777:

Why are you so tribalistic, or are you one of the Fulani agents?

Anybody who has been on nairaland for a while should have discovered that many of those monicas pretending to be Yoruba vs Igbo are impostors. Except you are actually one of them as I suspect.

An average Yoruba is in support of the Igbo. I believe an average Igbo who has lived in the Southwest before will also support the Yorubas, knowing that we are both friendly and compatible tribes, more so in these times when we need to form alliance and not allow the kind of division this person is promoting.

Those trying to sow the seed of discord should try harder, because they have failed this time.
Exactly. My thought too.
Many of them on Nairaland are impostors and of Fulani origin who are unity beggars. They don't want Igbo/Yoruba alliance for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by tollyboy5(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

Stop buying me data then I'd be 'kwayet'.
You're Yoruba right. If you're from kwara pls stop sowing seed of discord among southwest

Being Yoruba doesn't mean being part of oodua or being part of southwest

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by plaetton: 6:49pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

Wrong sir.
Very very wrong.
Agitation for self-determination is a United Nations enshrined fundamental right.
But of course, in this jungle, anything, truth telling, pricking the national conscience, even defending your community from killer herdsmen, for good example, can be made a crime just by calling it so .
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

It's at least unconstitutional according to Chapter 1 Part 1 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2. (1) Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The constitution is just words on a piece of paper.

I'm sure the USSR had similar documents...including the ancient Egyptians, Persians, Assyrians, etc.

Time acts on all things.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by tollyboy5(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

It is Nigerians that are not working. Our country is exactly how we have made it to become and it will worsen as long as we remain irresponsible for the state we are in and change it.

Yelling on the street is not it however, as you can see. Sorry to disappoint you.
I've seen Nigeria killed many great mind.

Great mind know this country needs division only shallow and not intelligent people say otherwise .
Let's be guided.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by Johnrake69: 6:57pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

Crime kill you there.
Did your father or mother sign up for the Scam called Nigeria?

Self determination is guaranteed under the UN charter so you and your cohorts can cry all you want at the end the will of the people must prevail.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by CocoaOla: 7:00pm On May 02, 2021
But by why Is this evil government forcing Nigeria that is not working for the masses on innocent people

The government always use police for their dubious agenda police should be careful

Does it mean innocent human are slave on their ancestral land no freedom

Police are accomplice of corruption in Nigeria
They will never go after bandit and corrupt politicians destroying their useless Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by budaatum: 7:01pm On May 02, 2021
plaetton:

Wrong sir.
Very very wrong.
Agitation for self-determination is a United Nations enshrined fundamental right.

Its not that simple, you'd find. The greatest agitation for self determination in the history of Nigeria led to our only civil war, but I doubt the United Nations was on the side of the self determinationers.

Self determination, as far as the United Nations is concerned, applies to colonies and not to seccession of parts of countries. Nigeria got self determination according to the UN, when we got our independence in 1960.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 02, 2021
Unlawful arrest can turn the Peaceful West to what the East is witnessing. The police should do small small and use wisdom. Policemen can't move freely in some parts of the nation anymore. I pray the west won't be turned into something of such.

Learn from the past and the present.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by calcal: 7:04pm On May 02, 2021
We are getting there slowly but steadily!

Even Britain confirmed that NO partnership can solve the problem of Nigeria,
America stylishly dodge it,
then WHAT is the solution?

Yoruba Nation
Biafra Nation
Arewa Nation

God Bless our New Nations
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by kayjay69(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2021
So you really believe everyone hiding behind a Yoruba name online is actually a Yoruba person.

People come here, post all sorts using all sorts of names to further their agenda and you are here attacking one group of people on the basis of this.

You need to get your head examined.
koondog:
Funny Yorubas are not even interested in this news about their people but open the same for IPOB or Biafra, and see them enter. Something is wrong somewhere with these people!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by Fanuchi007: 7:05pm On May 02, 2021
We will be free... no matter d cost of freedom, Uhuru shall be attained.
*God bless Biafra Republic
*God bless Oodua Republic
*God bless Middle belt Republic
History will come to past, it cannot be denied it can only be delayed.
I see d chains put on us by d colonial masters being broken!!! Uhuru will be attained. Keep d faith Comrades..
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by budaatum: 7:06pm On May 02, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

The constitution is just words on a piece of paper.

I'm sure the USSR had similar documents...including the ancient Egyptians, Persians, Assyrians, etc.

Time acts on all things.

Not just time, but intelligence and wisdom too. I just do not see us being there yet.

Words we write on paper matter a lot we will eventually find when we do get there, and instead of agitating on the street we will agitate with our pens on paper on election day. Just hope someone offers you seccession then, though I very much doubt anyone would.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by Minjim: 7:07pm On May 02, 2021
Who's sponsoring these fools?
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by obyrich(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

It's at least unconstitutional according to Chapter 1 Part 1 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2. (1) Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Who wrote that constitution?
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by budaatum: 7:13pm On May 02, 2021
obyrich:

Nigerians, obviously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by Starhearts: 7:14pm On May 02, 2021
Hello OP
To the front page pls.
I based in Limassol, Cyprus.
I started gambling during my days at unilag, playing dice nd cards with my fellow room mate at jaja HALL.

Fast forward, l enter Cyprus to continue my education. As things moves on l met one Botswana woman whom we later lives together at Limassol. She works with betting company at Limassol. Then my passion for gambling again resurfaced.

I works with construction company at Limassol.
I used 80% of my pay days on..

Betting on horse races;
betting games machines;
Spread betting;
Dog racing; and
Bitcoin gambling.

Hello nairaland, how can l stop diz habit.
I can no longer send money home.
I gave my pple nd my friends excuse on monetary aspect.
Pls my fellow nairalander helps me out.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by budaatum: 7:17pm On May 02, 2021
Johnrake69:

Crime kill you there.
Did your father or mother sign up for the Scam called Nigeria?

[s]Self determination is guaranteed under the UN charter so you and your cohorts can cry all you want at the end the will of the people must prevail.[/s]

Yes, my father and mother did sign me up to be Nigerian. If they had been from somewhere else, they'd have signed me up to be from there instead.

And succession is not the self determination the UN Charter guarantees, you will find.
https://www.nairaland.com/6534010/police-arrest-25-pro-yoruba-nations/3#101320941
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 02, 2021
koondog:
Funny Yorubas are not even interested in this news about their people but open the same for IPOB or Biafra, and see them enter. Something is wrong somewhere with these people!

You guys are great comic materials. It's why you lot generate such traffic.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by buckeyemedia: 7:49pm On May 02, 2021
lucky999:
only in Nigeria when you protest for your right you will get arrested...
but Bokoharams can never be arrested, since I was born and now I'm getting old I have never seen or heard in news that government arrested Fulani herdsmen for destroying people's farmland
They do arrest them, Stop eating cow meat, stop supporting so called herdsmen, but they my people will never agree to stop eating suya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by buckeyemedia: 7:51pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

Yes, my father and mother did sign me up to be Nigerian. If they had been from somewhere else, they'd have signed me up to be from there instead.

And succession is not the self determination the UN Charter guarantees, you will find.
https://www.nairaland.com/6534010/police-arrest-25-pro-yoruba-nations/3#101320941
So called UN charter is subject to Nigeria’s Constitution of 1999 (As Amended) so it has no value like monopoly Dollars when there are inconsistencies with our Constitution
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by buckeyemedia: 7:54pm On May 02, 2021
obyrich:
Your fore fathers did, General Obasanjo is still alive, you can go to Otta & ask him for their names?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
Y dem dey copy Biafra. I thought they want one Nigeria

Hypocrisy at its best
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by budaatum: 8:07pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
So called UN charter is subject to Nigeria’s Constitution of 1999 (As Amended) so it has no value like monopoly Dollars when there are inconsistencies with our Constitution

Your "subject to" makes the Nigeria’s Constitution of 1999 (As Amended) the master of the UN Charter, which I don't kind if feel you mean. Do you mean the other way around perhaps?

As to value. We been giving it value since 1999, I would have said. Or don't we vote according to it, and do those we elect not tax us and spend our money anymore, as well as make the existence of some miserable according to many on here?
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by Jdbrasco2: 8:14pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

Self determination is a human right not a crime. From ur submission, the world would have been one country then. Nonsense
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by budaatum: 8:17pm On May 02, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
Self determination is a human right not a crime. From ur submission, the world would have been one country then. Nonsense

If only you would bother to educate yourself instead of yelling "Nonsense".

Do let me know when you get this so called human right please.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by Jdbrasco2: 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
I wonder what NL Yoruba buhari apologist will do with this new. Wakeup or Fulani will circle the entire SW.
Re: Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta by obyrich(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Your fore fathers did, General Obasanjo is still alive, you can go to Otta & ask him for their names?
Which of your forefathers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo / Supreme Court To Appoint 8 Justices To Make 21 Supreme Court Justices / Forces Plot Osinbajo’s Exit; Mull ‘Onnoghen’ Treatment - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.