Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Congratulations Pour In For Actress Lizzy Anjorin As She Welcomes A Baby In USA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congratulations Pour In For Actress Lizzy Anjorin As She Welcomes A Baby In USA (859 Views)

Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda / Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria / Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Pour In For Actress Lizzy Anjorin As She Welcomes A Baby In USA by thepeterokereke(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Lizzy Anjorin has welcomed a baby in the United States … PETER OKEREKE BLOG has learnt.

Mrs. Anjorin announced the birth of the child in an Instagram post on the night of Saturday, April 1st, without stating the baby’s gender.

The actress, who said that God has ended her shame completely … in what is obviously a celebratory post … added that the child was born in the state of Florida, USA.

Lizzy in a much anticipated manner, broke the joyous news on her Instagram page, writing:

“Join us celebrate Allah’s favour. He’s blessed us yet again.

It ended in praise Alhamdulillah’s”

The actress shared a video of she and her hubby looking clad in all white, possibly from her wedding day with both of them kissing and looking all loved up.

Watch video below:
https://www.peterokereke.com/actress-lizzy-anjorin-welcomes-a-baby-in-the-us/

Re: Congratulations Pour In For Actress Lizzy Anjorin As She Welcomes A Baby In USA by Rickbronz(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2021
congrats

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature
Re: Congratulations Pour In For Actress Lizzy Anjorin As She Welcomes A Baby In USA by Vyzz: 11:59am On May 02, 2021
grin
Re: Congratulations Pour In For Actress Lizzy Anjorin As She Welcomes A Baby In USA by nairavsdollars(f): 12:00pm On May 02, 2021
congrats to her. that lady can bleach for tomorrow
Re: Congratulations Pour In For Actress Lizzy Anjorin As She Welcomes A Baby In USA by pretydiva(f): 12:16pm On May 02, 2021
Congratulations to you madam. But what ever you do, pls don't bleach the baby

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Regrets My Action, Bbnaija House Is Like Prison / I Feel Sorry For You If You Marry Because Of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri Says / Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.