Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria (33048 Views)

Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Don’t Cross The Line, Onyeama Advises Diplomatic Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by mcmbonu: 11:29am On May 02, 2021
Bv
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by ictjobber: 11:29am On May 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by eliok(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2021
Just pray for Nigeria.

The attacks are real
.but carrying it out across the country seems not ordinary.

Only spirits spread everywhere they can.
But God is great.

Never loose hope

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On May 02, 2021
shegzhkn:
Which diplomatic community, country full of clowns.

APC man, things are bad. Stop pretending they are not.

We don't need a foreigner to tell us things are not Well, and that your party has failed.

So get your party to sit up please

4 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by FreedomArmy: 11:33am On May 02, 2021
When a president takes it upon himself to defend terrorist sympathizers like pantami,defends herdsmen despite all the hundreds they have murdered and send the military against any peaceful protest then just know that there is an agenda to subjugate others through violence but I thank God because no one has a monopoly of violence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2021
Terrorist government !

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:34am On May 02, 2021
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Starchy7(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2021
Is his resignation going to help in any way? I dont think you even know what is happening in the country..
What is happening is even behond buhari sef lol
All of them should just resign abeg
Xhuntra:
When is Pantaharam resigning from the Senile one's government?

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by VEHINTOLAR: 11:34am On May 02, 2021
Go back to your countries and give a sincere report about the deplorable state of insecurity in Nigeria and do not forget to tell your Princicals how Buhari isn't qualified to be even a councilor in a local government ! He has successfully taken Nigeria back to 1830s,the era of Usman Dan Fodio,his hero !

Nigeria needs an urgent help !
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Fooolishbuharri: 11:36am On May 02, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

APC came into power because PDP was not doing well security wise.

You Nigerians and Biafrans and whatever should vote for other parties.

We are in this mess because your side and their side aren't interested in good governance

So stop the mockery pdp man. If your party had done well, do you think that anyone would have considered an old and retired cargo like Buhari?

Did buhari do well in his first stint at power? Yet you useless people rewarded him with 2 more terms because you wanted to spite another region. Then you're here still calling PDP APC LMAO... E go touch una no worry! E go touch you!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by ecomalchemist(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2021
Make fear grip them o, if Aisha Buhari don't relocate go Dubai na ndi foreigners go dey safe ?

Wah ala be like bicycle
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Lantosed: 11:39am On May 02, 2021
Jonathan warned us already not buhari, he said that they are power mongers with nothing offer. And that they will return us to the primitive era. It not only happened, Buhari government has made Nigeria a jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On May 02, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Did buhari do well in his first stint at power? Yet you useless people rewarded him with 2 more terms because you wanted to spite another region. Then you're here still calling PDP APC LMAO... E go touch una no worry! E go touch you!

I did not vote for buhari PDP man.

Neither did I vote for your party.

Both of you are the same.
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 11:39am On May 02, 2021
Useless govt of bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!

The shithole is on a cliff edge
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by netflicks(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2021
A product of poor Education...blame the northern leaders for this....send your people to school tell them how important education is and how it can enhance creative thinking and mental development...instead they subject them to lack of education for political manipulation.

They will know the damage they have done when this monster they have created will start coming after them...

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Jonathan39: 11:43am On May 02, 2021
Rubber of garri is now above 1k
Emergingnation:
Terrorist government !
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Grace001: 11:44am On May 02, 2021
If una like cry from now till 2023 nothing concern Buhari

He has achieved his 2 major goals.
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Grace001: 11:47am On May 02, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:
Lai Mohammed would soon come out to blame the citizens and say the diplomats are lying. He'd cause the NBC to slam a fine on the Leadership newspaper for embarrassing the government!

That old fool from kastina, Masari, would say buhari is tolerating us. Adesina would come out to say whether we scream or cry from now till tomorrow, Buhari doesn't care neither does he give a damn! Garbage shehu would come out to say we should give lands to fulanis and BH so they can carve out their caliphate in peace.

In all, I will ask a very simple question to the fools and zombies who sing the praises of buhari and the fools in power. How market? Have you linked your NIN? Because we need to link the NIN to Wade off the terrorists. SMH!

Yes oo

NIN is the solution to Nigeria insecurity, once Nigerians link/register their NIN government will be able to apprehend terrorist, killer Fulani herdsmen and bandits

The NIN is what is delaying the government right now.

Useless good for nothing Nigerian government, will soon blame Nigerians for not registering NIN which is affecting them from fighting insecurity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by DDDEnterprises: 11:47am On May 02, 2021
oguns222:

If buhari's government is the best in the history of Nigeria, may you be blessed, bro.

But if it is not and you are only trying to cover up evil, may you and your generation be cursed beyond measure, amen.

Always learn to know the full details about something before you criticise it.

Is it that you didn't read my comment and see the sarcasm or you saw it but your brain - I'm sorry to say - is too weak to comprehend it?

Go back and read my comment and see your mistake.

And as for your curses, I pray God will not make any stupid curse come to pass on me. I will not return it back to you and I'll pardon you for your silliness.

Go back and read my comment

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2021
Good for them , don’t move about anyhow oooo

Isa Pantamis full everywhere
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2021
what are they afraid of when they are the root cause of what is happening and have failed to act accordingly. ....wasn't Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Serbia split by there help without any wahala or refugee crisis in Europe?
wasn't Britain allow to leave the E.U, Canada refuse U.S. calling to join them as one nation, have heaven fallen since then? even Russia invaded Ukraine and aided the succession of south Ossetia, donbass, Abkhazia, donestsk, Luhansk and crimea as new nations.

Even Indian was split to accommodate Pakistan and East Pakistan now called Bangladesh. French Indonesia was split to Laos, Vietnam and Thailand. Even Scotland is trying to leave the United kingdom.

They knew this nation have vast contracting differences in cultural and religious areas yet decided to yoke them together for there selfish gains....

Let them sit n kept mute as if...what will consume them is the Nigerian crisis, shebi late Gadaffi ask them n even called on obasanjo and babaginda to split Nigeria between Muslim north using Abuja as their capital and Christian south using Lagos as capital....they shouted at him and called him names!

Time will tell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by repogirl(f): 11:54am On May 02, 2021
It's like those so-called ally countries want Nigeria to implode first, so that they can swooped in and pick the pieces. Mtchew.
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:54am On May 02, 2021
eedimo:
Men have failed us, the battle is now of the Lord.

God does not fight for murderers, the FG
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Saint99: 11:55am On May 02, 2021
Still observing the situation.

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by eeetuk(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2021
Foreign Diplomats : "If the capital city is threatened now you cannot even imagine traveling to other parts of the country."

Not accurate! The collapse of the Nigerian capital, Abuja will not end Nigeria. I think the collapse of South/South geopolitical zone is what will lead to the collapse of Nigeria.

Abuja contributes nothing to the sustainability of Nigeria. The South/South states are those which determine whether Nigeria remains a country or not.

The stability of any country is traced to revenues sources. All revenues used to build Nigeria come from south south oil money. That means instability in South/South states automatically brings Nigeria down.

So, anyone interested in keeping Nigeria as a country must build security around South/South states or be prepared to lose Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by DDDEnterprises: 11:59am On May 02, 2021
ChiefAfonja:

Make i try get sense na, why I dey show my stupidity for public??

angry

Abi oo! I no understand why you dey show your stupidity oo. I pray God help you sha.
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2021
yauwaaa!!!

well...... all this na as a results of enough youths not been employed

B.u.h.a.r.i n.a T.e.r.r.o.r!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Approves 65 Licences For Private Refineries / Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.