Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria (33032 Views)

Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Don’t Cross The Line, Onyeama Advises Diplomatic Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by OyinO: 10:54pm On May 02, 2021
eedimo:
Whatever
haaaahaaaahaa
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Unrated900(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2021
choice17:

I Know bro, bunch of worthless greedy politicians. They have successfully sink down the country

Buhari own is so annoying eh, this old man kept contesting over the years thinking he has something to offer. Rather he came with full bigotry, an unrepentant tribalistic man and he is a terrorist sympathizer. His body language encourages bandits, bokoharam and its likes

I also think IPOB are right

Very right
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:07pm On May 03, 2021
GOD'S SECURITY IS THE GREATEST, AND PHYSICAL SECURITY IS EVERYBODY'S DUTY IN NIGERIA.
BE YOUR NEIGHBOUR'S FRIEND IF COVID HAS TAUGHT YOU REAL LESSON THAT NO MAN IS ABOVE GOD'S WISDOM.
WASH YOUR MIND OFF POLLUTED EVIL VIOLENCE TENDENCIES IN ORDER TO BE AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF. WATCH YOUR NEIGHBOUR'S BACK AND BY LAW OF RECIPROCITY HE/SHE MUST WATCH YOUR BACK. undecided
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 9:00pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

And meanwhile, kidnapping is a way of life in many Northern states, and herdsmen and farmers are fighting civil war...and there is Boko.

At some point, you have to clear the dust from your eyes and realize that Bubu is not the hero you thought he was. Yes, we all knew PDP had to go in 2015....but Buhari was not necessarily the answer.

Who was

But he can be the answer...if you Nigerians stop looking for someone to do everything for you, and start putting heat under Aso Rock and your lcoal leader's legs....
agreed
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 9:07pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

And I like people like you who know that both PDP and APC are corrupt, and bad, yet vote for them

Thought you a champion for democracy

It is people like you who pereptuate the continued suffering of this country.

So, thanks, but I remain on the fence. And when it is brought down, I remain on the fence. Sorry PDP man.

Aaahhh the quintessential fencist
Where has that ever worked

Not all of us like both parties. And no matter what you do, you can't make those of us who don't like either party PDP or APC think otherwise.
pick one or forever hold your peace

Even if it's kowa party
Pick a side
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53am On May 09, 2021
Cromagnon:

Thought you a champion for democracy

Aaahhh the quintessential fencist
Where has that ever worked
pick one or forever hold your peace

Even if it's kowa party
Pick a side

I have picked a side and all i can tell you is that it is neither pdp nor apc

I can never vote for a party of corrupt people.

If it makes me look ludicrous so be it. But i am not going to change my mind for you or anyone else

Both parties have wrecked Nigeria. You are free to support them just as i am free not to
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 7:23pm On May 09, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

I have picked a side and all i can tell you is that it is neither pdp nor apc

I can never vote for a party of corrupt people.

If it makes me look ludicrous so be it. But i am not going to change my mind for you or anyone else

Both parties have wrecked Nigeria. You are free to support them just as i am free not to
Toh
But we only have 3 choices
Apc, PDP or third option (whatever that may be to each individual)
Either pick one or one will be picked for you
I'd all I'm saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed / Buhari Approves 65 Licences For Private Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.