Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria (33031 Views)

Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Don’t Cross The Line, Onyeama Advises Diplomatic Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by hotwax: 12:00pm On May 02, 2021
Diplomatic community are wailers. They are paid PDP agitators. EFCC and DSS to investigate their link with PDP.

But seriously, these international community are the number 1 problem we have. They put us in this.

Despite obvious rigging by APC, they came out to say the election was free and fair including the UK envoy.

Now they are complaining about insecurity, you put us in this mess..awon werey..

They keep lauding buhari, giving buhari award for anti-corruption fight when he and his croonies are stealing the country to the ground...

Eyin international community...eni ku re...eyin werey...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 12:00pm On May 02, 2021
Nbotee:
But ZonBs will tell U dis is the best Administration in the history of the country

In the history of the world
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 12:00pm On May 02, 2021

He tasked the President to stem this violence because investors are leaving the country and moving to other countries. He said “no investor will come to Nigeria with this raging insecurity, they are moving to Ghana because they have the intelligence and people have been employed to do a proper analysis of the country.”

Western investors are leaving for futa jalon investors to take their places. Isn't this a "beautiful" thing to behold?
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by ygowon: 12:01pm On May 02, 2021
U will never see thebosstrevor1 and helinues in this type of thread

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Jostoman: 12:02pm On May 02, 2021
akilo1:
We don scam nigerians,i dey fast and they want me to die like idris derby,osibande i will tell nigeriwns make them give us 3rd tenure,then go get sense by force
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Unrated900(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2021
choice17:

I have never seen a stubborn failure like Buhari!!! Is so painful, APC were never prepare to rule Nigeria

Everything is falling apart in Nigeria, staying out 9pm is at own risk.

Bro forget Apc and pdp and all bunch of lunatics ruling this nation

I think the solutions is everyone to go it’s separate
ways

Now
AM beginning to see IPob is really making sense.

Because the Fulanis are the ones ruling us.

The solution is the youth should never vote come 2023

Let ipob and oduduwa stood their right for a better country of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Iykoto86(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2021
Dozis:
In 2003, Muhammadu Buhari picked an Igbo man, Chuba Okadigbo as his running mate, but Igbos voted for Obasanjo/Atiku.

In 2007, Muhammadu Buhari picked another Igbo man, Edwin Ume-Ezoke as his running mate, but Igbos voted for Yaradua/Goodluck.

We also rejected him in 2011 and 2015.

We never believed in Muhammadu Buhari even when he chose Igbo men as his running mate.

If you look at what is happening in Nigeria today, Igbos have been vindicated for not voting President Muhammadu Buhari four times.

Believe it or not, Igbos have foresight!!!

- Enyinnaya Abaribe
louder .
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by vineyardfarms: 12:05pm On May 02, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

https://leadership.ng/fear-grips-diplomatic-community-amid-worsening-insecurity-in-nigeria/?amp=1

The lnternational community should be courageous enough to tell buhari to resign- he lack solution to the insecurity.
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by ChiefAfonja: 12:08pm On May 02, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Abi oo! I no understand why i dey show my stupidity oo. I pray God help me sha.

From what you just wrote I have no option than to believe you have been confirmed brainless
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Laslaslala: 12:09pm On May 02, 2021
ZONE BEES through their drug baron bullion NURTW agbero elder statesman gave the rest of southern nigeria to these rampaging fulani jihadists
God will judge u all,
But we ibos had always warned you all

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2021
SLAP44:
grin

When we told them to listen to the complaints of IPOB in 2014, they all chose to play the ostrich till the fulanis pulled their heads out of the sand.

See them now drowning with their 4x4

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Fooolishbuharri: 12:09pm On May 02, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

I did not vote for buhari PDP man.

Neither did I vote for your party.

Both of you are the same.

I like people like you who delude themselves into thinking they can be fencists and be safe. It's a fools paradise to sit on the fence You know why? When those fighting on opposite sides finally bring down that fence, like it or not, you'd fall into one of the sides where the battle is raging.

It's people who make up political parties and it's not political parties who make people. There are bad and good leaders in both parties but will Nigerians ever learn to vote people not "party" per say? The party is a just a vehicle but y'all are too politically naive, which is why they'd keep playing y'all.
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Chirowman(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 12:22pm On May 02, 2021
Book Boys are closer to Abuja now. Fear suppose "grip" their yeye yanch
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by choice17(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2021
Unrated900:

Bro forget Apc and pdp and all bunch of lunatics ruling this nation

I think the solutions is everyone to go it’s separate
ways

Now
AM beginning to see IPob is really making sense.

Because the Fulanis are the ones ruling us.

The solution is the youth should never vote come 2023

Let ipob and oduduwa stood their right for a better country of their own.

I Know bro, bunch of worthless greedy politicians. They have successfully sink down the country

Buhari own is so annoying eh, this old man kept contesting over the years thinking he has something to offer. Rather he came with full bigotry, an unrepentant tribalistic man and he is a terrorist sympathizer. His body language encourages bandits, bokoharam and its likes

I also think IPOB are right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2021
Karemarealty288:

See them now drowning with their 4x4
grin grin
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Charly68: 12:25pm On May 02, 2021
If a retired General can not fix our security wahala,only God can help us oo...we must declare national days of prayer over the matter..this is what i expect Baba to do ...untill he acknowledges that only God can keep the nation,things would not be normal in the land...there is blood sucking demons parading the land

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:25pm On May 02, 2021
Aphonja head slammers are part of the cause!

Very useless brainless people

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by stano2(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2021
BigYash:
Its still good. When these terrorists remembers the use of explosives again like it was in the days of GEJ, na there real wahala go dey..
Listen to youself
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by CasNova: 12:26pm On May 02, 2021
The fact is the terrible state of security is gripping the heart of every well-meaning Nigerian.

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2021
See where tribalism, sectarianism and religious bigotry and hatred has brought us to...if we don't retrace our steps, it can consume us.
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 02, 2021
Nigeria has gone to the wolfs
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 02, 2021
Where is that daft that said "Bubu is a Messiah"? The blood of Nigerians is on you.
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2021
Zooposki:
Very soon, they will all be captured and beheaded live on National TV. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria , Somalia,Yemen, Lebanon.....etc loading grin grin
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Tzar(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2021
Really?! It took this long for them to realize that Nigeria is toying with the self destruct button?! I’m disappointed! I even thought the diplomatic community was smarter than this!

GodHatesBigots:

https://leadership.ng/fear-grips-diplomatic-community-amid-worsening-insecurity-in-nigeria/?amp=1
Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2021
And...in the global index of failed states, Nigeria currently ranked 14 out of over 200 countries.

And...in the global terrorism in dey ranking, Nigeria is currently ranked 3rd with a score of 8.314 behind Afghanistan and Iraq

In this league, we are pushing very hard to overthrow the first two countries above us with the events of the last 2 weeks and the total lack of willingness to address the hydra-headed security issues we are currently experiencing ...let me list a few:

Terrorism, Fulani herdsmen insurgency, kidnappings, Regional Agitations for self determination (Ipob, Oduduwa nation, ESN, Multi-interest Niger Delta groups, banditary, Armed robbery, assasinations, POLITICALLY INSTIGATED religious intolerance and insurgencies.
There's also great hunger in the land, high cost of food items, continued naira de-valuation, rudderless, Ignorant and selfish government...

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria by DAVE5(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2021
eedimo:
Men have failed us, the battle is now of the Lord.

God has given us dominion over the lands and we sit, fold our arms and wait for him to do what exactly, come down and remove buhari as president or vote a good candidate for our next presidential election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / Buhari Approves 65 Licences For Private Refineries / Sanwo-Olu Tests Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.