Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour (16249 Views)

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by lorenzoinsi: 12:32pm On May 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Eyah. Actually Atheists are having the best time of their lives, living their lives without having the felling of an old sky fairy man watching all they do. It's the believers who are actually frustrated because they have to live with the fear of being thrown into an imaginary hell. So Atheists are not frustrated, you're the one feeling hurt and frustrated that people don't actually acknowledge the existence of your sky fairy daddy. So it's all good.
Also, deep down, you know you have so many doubts which you won't allow to surface because of fear. But it's cool though. cheesy
Lol....d beauty about ignorance is that...it satisfies the carrier to full measure...well like I said there is always a reason (mostly financial) behind an atheist mindset in Nigeria....but to address it..all atheists look for is proof and once dey get d proof dey still can't change views y.... because d beauty of Christianity is the belief.....I understand your disbelief.... Nigeria has twisted d pure message of love in Christ to mere giving and taking....but brotherly...dis life that you enjoy and find pleasure in... Weda u like it or not ...it will fade away... stripped down ..fall like a pack of cards and den wats left(I'll let u decide say one wink... But I'll like to let u know that it doesn't change God or Christianity that u don't believe...ur belief or disbelief in Christ affects only you....so it doesn't matter how many Christians you try to convince otherwise.dey have their salvation......do u have yours ..... enlighten your mind beyond this realm....PS (it's funny how some atheists believe in jazz but not d power of God)..... Ironic Nigerians grin..enjoy you Sunday bro...
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Tomisin666(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2021
You claim to love Jesus and follow him right? no wonder he says if you truly want to be his followers, you will have to hate your father, your mother your relatives and your love ones before you can be christ like luke 14 Vs 26 sorry for you christians believing in that your readvance pagans Roman religion and mind you i was once a Christian before i change my faith to Islam but it hurts so much most of my relative still hold strong to that faith and the book filled with a lot of fabrication and heedless contradiction believing its a holy book sent from God...jesus spoke Aramaic and God so good the historian could not dispute on that so the question his, where's the Aramaic bible Jesus wrote with is native tongue like prophet Mohamed that the Quran was been revealed to him in his native tongue which we all know to be Arabic. What kills most of these generational people ehn they lack knowledge and understanding they feel whatever that's been said to them it's definitely going to be the correct answer so to now crosscheck or make more finding about such conception will be like someone holding heat blackchacoal . Like the lunar calendar,history made us known, the calendar has been in an existence since medieval era and there's still little bit controversy among the philosophers who carry out the research about the exact year such calender has been in an existence but they set dialogue to conclude the general year it's has being of use, they trace it to 8000BC which automatically means during Jesus era he also observe lunar calendar before some sect of biased set of people came to change such narrative to that of Gregorian calendar been calculated with sun solar system by pope gregory xvii in the year 1582 almost 590yrs ago and meanwhile prophet Muhammad came before such initiative which also means Islam is correct using moon calender that's lunar calendar am making reference too...Thats why we keep asking them to be a philosopher lover of wisdom cause you knowing some reality fact might set you free and give you the answer on how to gain salvation about the next life to come and that's while scientist will never have the answers to the purpose of our existence cause they believe whatever cannot be observed or not subject to objective verification cannot consistute knowledge which is serious implication of restricting our human knowledge to human experience which is half knowledge and lopsided knowledge to them. so therefore for us to have more comprehensive and all embracing conception of philosophy about how this world works and the reality about it we need Islam who is ready to set you free in his conception that's if you're willing to put your mind at ease and calm to learn about it then by Allah you will definitely see by yourself Islam is indeed the answer to this chaos up roaring these world right away..And my prayer to my dad and the rest of my relative and love ones who are still in that readvance pagans religion,Allah should expand their heart into Islam the way he bostow is infinite mercy on me to choose Islam as my day to day Deen till death tier me apart from this world cause it still that same Islam philosophy that expose me on what's truly going to happen in the grave which is devastating to comprehend...let me give you little clue about how shallow and dark the grave is, just close your eyes for a second and see how dark it is now imagine that kinda of a place you met your self been alive that's terrifying to behold. i come in peace and I'll never follow that your same Jesus you guys vaunt on saying they should not think he's come to bring peace rather sorrow pains and animosity to those that will not give him chanced to rule over them religion of tolerant indeed.... tuale have seen have saw Matthew 10 Vs 34
ArcSEMPECJ:
See how open Christian threads are to everyone, no one is forced to swear even in a social media that Allah is the true god....bla bla

The same way Boko haram, ISIS and so on force people to convert to Islam...

Even Nairaland moderators were forced to put such swearing of Oath.....lols

Now somebody is telling you to repent and accept Christ instead of forceful violence ..
You refused , lols

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by tinnyailes(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2021
Anything una like make una talk just know on that day ignorance won’t be an excuse

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Empiree: 12:37pm On May 16, 2021
Op, go and preach this to your Jewish blood suckers in Israel. Many of you support Israel terrorism. You believe Jewish people are "chosen people".

This means there is salvation without Jesus because Jews dont accept him. So stop shoveling Jesus down people's throat and go and preach your Jesus to the Jews that you support.

4 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by MosheDayan: 1:01pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
Toks2008:
Many times we have heard of Preachers talk about the need to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour in order to avoid hell but today I'm here to let you into some uncommon reasons why you need to embrace Jesus and after you are done reading this, you will definitely agree with me so here we go.

1. Don't be deceived, nobody truly loves you:

I believe you will be wondering if indeed nobody truly loves you but this is the simple truth. If you die today, nobody will follow you to the grave. Your Mum or Dad if still alive will definitely move on with their lives, your kids will move on, that your Girlfriend ,boyfriend, husband or wife that professes how they deeply love and can't live without you will move on faster than you can ever imagine with another person. Your friends and family members will only remember you once in a while and within a space of a week to a month, 99% of those you think love you so much will forget you ever existed.

But the only Person who truly loves you is Jesus so much that he laid down his life to save you and he will never give up on you as long as you have him as your lord and saviour.

2. Nothing that you have worked for or will work in this world is truly yours except your soul.

I believe this is very straightforward. It is ok to make billions whilst on earth, it is cool to be very wealthy and enjoy your life but as you do these you must always have it in mind that all you have, your money, cars, mansions, businesses, everything you have ever worked for in this life actually belong to someone else because you can only enjoy your lot for some time but one day you must leave everything to another person who may even squander everything but one thing that is yours forever is your soul. Your Soul never dies but with Jesus as your lord and saviour, your soul is forever secured and when you die, you care less about what you left behind because eternity with Jesus is over a trillion times more worthy than your earthly treasures.

Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 2:18-19

"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.  And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless."

3. A pauper on earth with Christ is richer than all the billionaires of the world put together.

A pauper who has Jesus as lord and saviour is richer than all the combined rich men on earth without Jesus. This is very simple. King Solomon in this present day world is worth about $2Trillion which means all the networth of the ten richest men in the world is just about a tithe of his wealth yet he called all the wealth he had Vanity, a chase after the wind.. Because he had the epiphany of salvation which transcends beyond all the wealth in the world..

The bible made us understand that heaven is adorned with mansions made of gold, precious stones and even the streets of paradise are made of pure gold.....Revelation 21 :21 ''The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.'' Now you need to understand this part for you to have a very clear picture of what we are talking about here...

We are talking about a perfect cubical golden city of unequivocal grandeur that is 1500miles long,1500miles wide and 1500miles high.. This means it will take an average Boeing 747 cruising at 300miles per hour about 15 hours to fly across the length, the breadth and height of this amazing golden city Now think about this...how much in earthly currency do you think will be enough to construct such a city of precious stones, Rear type of gold and Mansions of unequivocal quality?

If you die as a pauper but you have Jesus as lord and saviour, you automatically become extremely wealthy the moment you step your feet in paradise where you have access to mansions of unequivocal splendour, streets of gold and lots more but if you die as a billionaire without Jesus, you automatically lose all your status as you will never have access to paradise.

4. Your life here on earth is too short to enjoy the real life.

Do you know that 1000 years on earth is like a day in heaven? 2Peter 3:8 ‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.'' ....So imagine yourself living on earth for even 100years it means you have only lived for 2hours 4mins in God's eyes but our souls have the ability to live beyond space and time so why not accept Jesus as lord and saviour and experience the phenomenal life, a life of eternity, a life without end and the best part is that you will live forever as royalty in a paradise.

5. You deserve more than the three hypocritical words and 10seconds silence.

One of the most hypocritical words ever written or said to someone is REST IN PEACE...even those who hate you and wish you dead will say and write these words once you are gone...and the minute silence which is actually 10seconds silence will be accorded to you that is if you are important enough to get that at any time...So after these words, what next? they forget you, some rejoice that you are gone and those close to you will start looking at the benefits of your death...But as long as you have Jesus as your lord and saviour, you care less even if the person that killed you wished you a peaceful eternal rest as you are already enjoying your eternal life with Christ in paradise.

6. You will be the one pitying the living when you die in Christ

Often times when people die, the rest of the world weeps and they get so sad because of this but the funny twist is that anyone who dies in Christ is in a better place, a place where there is no sorrow, weeping, pain, poverty, bad governance, unemployment .....and if those who die in Christ could communicate with those weeping on earth, they would gladly tell them to save their tears and in fact, they will be the ones to pity those who are still on this sinful, dangerous and wicked world.

It pays to have Jesus as your lord and saviour so the question is....''Will you accept him this moment?'' If Yes just read the words below out wherever you are on the surface of the earth and you will be saved.

''LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU THIS MOMENT AND I ACCEPT THAT I AM A SINNER. I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,CLEANSE ME FROM ALL MY SINS. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.''

If you read these words out i say Congratulations. Your name is now written in the book of life. Don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never give up on you.

GOD BLESS.
[/s]
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by iramure(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2021
Lie lie kill you there mr writer. You are one of the people spreading white man brainwashed falsehood. No be only accept jesus, na accept satan.! I beg commot from my side.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:
How many people did Jesus himself tell to accept him as Lord and savior?

He reportedly feed 5000 and met many others, did he ever use this sentence " accept me as your Lord and savior"?
John6:55 those who eat my flesh and drink my blood will not die..

john 8:51 whoever obey teaching wil never die.

john 10:28 i give my sheeps eternal life, they shall never die.

john 10:11 i am the good shephard who is ready to die for his sheeps, anyone who come to me wil be saved.

john11:25 i am the resurrection and the life, those who believe in me will be saved and not die.

john 14:14 if u ask anything in my name, i will do it.

oga be wise, do not jump into conclusion of what u have not confirmed..
have u read the whole bible?
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by kingxsamz(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2021
lorenzoinsi:

Lol....d beauty about ignorance is that...it satisfies the carrier to full measure...well like I said there is always a reason (mostly financial) behind an atheist mindset in Nigeria....but to address it..all atheists look for is proof and once dey get d proof dey still can't change views y.... because d beauty of Christianity is the belief.....I understand your disbelief.... Nigeria has twisted d pure message of love in Christ to mere giving and taking....but brotherly...dis life that you enjoy and find pleasure in... Weda u like it or not ...it will fade away... stripped down ..fall like a pack of cards and den wats left(I'll let u decide say one wink... But I'll like to let u know that it doesn't change God or Christianity that u don't believe...ur belief or disbelief in Christ affects only you....so it doesn't matter how many Christians you try to convince otherwise.dey have their salvation......do u have yours ..... enlighten your mind beyond this realm....PS (it's funny how some atheists believe in jazz but not d power of God)..... Ironic Nigerians grin..enjoy you Sunday bro...

Lol, funny guy. How did you arrive at the conclusion that what drives people to become atheists in Nigeria is financial problems? Or is it because you yourself are also having financial problems and you think it's the same with everyone? Lol. What then drives people to become atheists in other foreign countries? Maybe you'll say it's the devil that caused that one.
You're talking about ignorance, but you're too ignorant that you don't know that Atheist just don't believe in your god, the same way you don't believe in the gods of other people's religion. Is it also poverty/financial problems that made you not acknowledge the existence of other people's gods? grin grin grin
Your so called Christian brethens are in the church praying for jobs while those who understand reality are doing the needful not waiting for some sky fairy man to help them. grin
And no, many/most Atheists don't believe in jazz. That jazz nonsense is meant for you folks who believe in spiritual attack, spiritual arrow, spiritual agents, marine kingdom, agents of darkness and all those nonsense crap you people include in your prayers. So, in the end you're the one who's frustrated and living a life full of fear because you're scared of imaginary hell and imaginary things trying to harm you.
You can also peep this comment of mine and see how useless I made this Jazz and juju crap look.

https://www.nairaland.com/6508310/does-juju-exist-share-instance#100851227

Abeg good day. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Akpasoidara: 1:27pm On May 16, 2021
Yes ooo may God have mercy from today I'll save Him alone
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Tony142: 1:34pm On May 16, 2021
shadeyinka:

Really!?
Were you compelled by anyone to write this!?

Yes, I was compelled by you
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by agnes7(f): 1:41pm On May 16, 2021
funnix:
Six reasons why I should never accept Jesus as my lord
1)he is a creation of Allah
2)he was a messenger and servants of Allah
3) he was an ordinary soul and flesh just like you and me
4)he was among the many signs and wonders of Allah
5)he will come back to testify and follow the path of prophet Muhammad(s.a.w)
6)How can I worship an ordinary being just like you and I when I can worship the supernatural being that created Jesus, every living things and the universe ?Allahu Robbi samawati wall ardi

Islam and lies is like bread and butter.

Jesus Christ coming back to testify and follow the path of Muhammad?

You people must be very crazy to think that the saviour of mankind will come down and be following the religion of a man whose only reason of bringing Islam was to fight and antagonize Christianity.

It has been noted by some historians that if there was no Christianity, there would have been no Islam.

Islam only came to fight and deny the victory, light and salvation that Jesus Christ offered to those who believe in Him.

That is why Muslims are always competing with Christians in everything.

Other religions mind their business.

Look at Buddhism and others, their books do not antagonize and deny the truth in Christianity.

But Islam does not mind it's business.

When the Bible says A, the Koran will say it was not A but B.

Because that is why it was established: To fight and deny the truth that is in Jesus Christ.

But Islam has lost the battle, because Christianity is always victorious in the victory that is in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by AutoRedux: 1:43pm On May 16, 2021
Flows001:
The beauty of Christianity is that nobody compels anyone to believe or remain a Christian, it's a personal decision and if you don't believe, then keep your irrelevant opinion to yourself, JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, take it or leave it. The Church of Christ will continue to grow and wax stronger and stronger and stronger to the Glory of Jehovah the most high God and guess what? THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL OVER IT.
#Shalom.
mumu do you know about the inquisition?

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by UncleKoboko: 1:48pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
Toks2008:
Many times we have heard of Preachers talk about the need to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour in order to avoid hell but today I'm here to let you into some uncommon reasons why you need to embrace Jesus and after you are done reading this, you will definitely agree with me so here we go.

I believe you will be wondering if indeed nobody truly loves you but this is the simple truth. If you die today, nobody will follow you to the grave. Your Mum or Dad if still alive will definitely move on with their lives, your kids will move on, that your Girlfriend ,boyfriend, husband or wife that professes how they deeply love and can't live without you will move on faster than you can ever imagine with another person. Your friends and family members will only remember you once in a while and within a space of a week to a month, 99% of those you think love you so much will forget you ever existed.

But the only Person who truly loves you is Jesus so much that he laid down his life to save you and he will never give up on you as long as you have him as your lord and saviour.

2. Nothing that you have worked for or will work in this world is truly yours except your soul.

I believe this is very straightforward. It is ok to make billions whilst on earth, it is cool to be very wealthy and enjoy your life but as you do these you must always have it in mind that all you have, your money, cars, mansions, businesses, everything you have ever worked for in this life actually belong to someone else because you can only enjoy your lot for some time but one day you must leave everything to another person who may even squander everything but one thing that is yours forever is your soul. Your Soul never dies but with Jesus as your lord and saviour, your soul is forever secured and when you die, you care less about what you left behind because eternity with Jesus is over a trillion times more worthy than your earthly treasures.

"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.  And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless."

3. A pauper on earth with Christ is richer than all the billionaires of the world put together.

A pauper who has Jesus as lord and saviour is richer than all the combined rich men on earth without Jesus. This is very simple. King Solomon in this present day world is worth about $2Trillion which means all the networth of the ten richest men in the world is just about a tithe of his wealth yet he called all the wealth he had Vanity, a chase after the wind.. Because he had the epiphany of salvation which transcends beyond all the wealth in the world..

The bible made us understand that heaven is adorned with mansions made of gold, precious stones and even the streets of paradise are made of pure gold.....Revelation 21 :21 ''The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.'' Now you need to understand this part for you to have a very clear picture of what we are talking about here...

We are talking about a perfect cubical golden city of unequivocal grandeur that is 1500miles long,1500miles wide and 1500miles high.. This means it will take an average Boeing 747 cruising at 300miles per hour about 15 hours to fly across the length, the breadth and height of this amazing golden city Now think about this...how much in earthly currency do you think will be enough to construct such a city of precious stones, Rear type of gold and Mansions of unequivocal quality?

If you die as a pauper but you have Jesus as lord and saviour, you automatically become extremely wealthy the moment you step your feet in paradise where you have access to mansions of unequivocal splendour, streets of gold and lots more but if you die as a billionaire without Jesus, you automatically lose all your status as you will never have access to paradise.

Do you know that 1000 years on earth is like a day in heaven? 2Peter 3:8 ‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.'' ....So imagine yourself living on earth for even 100years it means you have only lived for 2hours 4mins in God's eyes but our souls have the ability to live beyond space and time so why not accept Jesus as lord and saviour and experience the phenomenal life, a life of eternity, a life without end and the best part is that you will live forever as royalty in a paradise.

One of the most hypocritical words ever written or said to someone is REST IN PEACE...even those who hate you and wish you dead will say and write these words once you are gone...and the minute silence which is actually 10seconds silence will be accorded to you that is if you are important enough to get that at any time...So after these words, what next? they forget you, some rejoice that you are gone and those close to you will start looking at the benefits of your death...But as long as you have Jesus as your lord and saviour, you care less even if the person that killed you wished you a peaceful eternal rest as you are already enjoying your eternal life with Christ in paradise.

Often times when people die, the rest of the world weeps and they get so sad because of this but the funny twist is that anyone who dies in Christ is in a better place, a place where there is no sorrow, weeping, pain, poverty, bad governance, unemployment .....and if those who die in Christ could communicate with those weeping on earth, they would gladly tell them to save their tears and in fact, they will be the ones to pity those who are still on this sinful, dangerous and wicked world.

It pays to have Jesus as your lord and saviour so the question is....''Will you accept him this moment?'' If Yes just read the words below out wherever you are on the surface of the earth and you will be saved.

''LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU THIS MOMENT AND I ACCEPT THAT I AM A SINNER. I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,CLEANSE ME FROM ALL MY SINS. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.''

If you read these words out i say Congratulations. Your name is now written in the book of life. Don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never give up on you.

GOD BLESS.
[/s]
RUBBISH!

What makes you think that Jesus is more important and supreme than:
Buddha
Mohammed
Hindu god etc?
Because your story book (bible) said so?

What makes you think that your story book (bible) is more important and supreme than all other religious books? Oh I forgot, IT IS STILL BECAUSE YOUR BIBLE SAID SO grin

Whatever you believe in or worship DOESN'T work everywhere.

Your religion chose you in the first place, so don't be stupîd to start feeling untop of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by UncleKoboko: 1:51pm On May 16, 2021
agnes7:

Islam and lies is like bread and butter.

Jesus Christ coming back to testify and follow the path of Muhammad?

You people must be very crazy to think that the saviour of mankind will come down and be following the religion of a man whose only reason of bringing Islam was to fight and antagonize Christianity.

It has been noted by some historians that if there was no Christianity, there would have been no Islam.

Islam only came to fight and deny the victory, light and salvation that Jesus Christ offered to those who believe in Him.

That is why Muslims are always competing with Christians in everything.

Other religions mind their business.

Look at Buddhism and others, their books do not antagonize and deny the truth in Christianity.

But Islam does not mind it's business.

When the Bible says A, the Koran will say it was not A but B.

Because that is why it was established: To fight and deny the truth that is in Jesus Christ.

But Islam has lost the battle, because Christianity is always victorious in the victory that is in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
I'm so ashamed of your stupîdity cry

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Cnach: 1:56pm On May 16, 2021
Tony142:
All u wrote are rubbish, if God want us to give our life to him, he knows what to do, after all he is
all-powerful

freewill na scam
What ever u want him to do he has already done. But u cannot get most those things unless u come to him..so prepare ur way back to him n hv everlasting life
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by peachesandroses(f): 2:04pm On May 16, 2021
Toks2008:

GOD BLESS.

Can I copy and post on Facebook?
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Koolyarn: 2:14pm On May 16, 2021
funnix:
Six reasons why I should never accept Jesus as my lord
1)he is a creation of Allah
2)he was a messenger and servants of Allah
3) he was an ordinary soul and flesh just like you and me
4)he was among the many signs and wonders of Allah
5)he will come back to testify and follow the path of prophet Muhammad(s.a.w)
6)How can I worship an ordinary being just like you and I when I can worship the supernatural being that created Jesus, every living things and the universe ?Allahu Robbi samawati wall ardi

The Qur'an says that Jesus was a spirit from him.
And she who guarded her virginity, so We breathed into her of Our spirit (roohina) and appointed her and her son to be a sign unto all beings. S. 21:91

And Mary, Imran's daughter, who guarded her virginity, so We breathed into her of Our Spirit (roohina), and she confirmed the Words of her Lord and His Books, and became one of the obedient. S. 66:12

1,Did Allah created another spirit and breath into Mary?
2, if yes, does that mean Allah spirit can be created and this means your Allah is divisible?
3. Why is Jesus coming back to Judge the world ? Even your Qur'an attest to this
4, should I believe people who were with Jesus rather than a fake prophet coming almost a century later denying this
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Jayrow08: 2:24pm On May 16, 2021
Mo to GBA Jesu tipe tipe
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Kinzo0917(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Tony142 post=101310619]All u wrote are rubbish, if God want us to give our life to him, he knows what to do, after all he is
all-powerful

freewill na scam[/quot. May God, Jesus Christ and the Holy ghost never forgive even if you repent tomorrow. On your day of judgement, may this your comment you made today be used against you. So shall it be in Jesus name
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2021
Thank you, Father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by sugarfrank(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2021
May God forgive your ignorance. Better accept Christ now that you have an opportunity to. Many are seeking for a second chance but couldn't.
Tony142:
All u wrote are rubbish, if God want us to give our life to him, he knows what to do, after all he is
all-powerful

freewill na scam
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by nyiamfrank: 2:54pm On May 16, 2021
kingxsamz:
It's Jesus that needs to accept me as his lord and personal savior. I'm the only one that can save Jesus from his misery.
Fake prophet Muhammed had maggots in his mouth. All his nine wives refused to have sex with him that was the reason he rapped minors. We know!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by emmnprince(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2021
bobestman:
You Christians make me laugh always.
Have you seen Jesus before? Do you know how he looks? Where in any verse in the bible that your Jesus told people that He is Jesus? He . . .

You're just playing and wrangling with words and names here!

Inasmuch as that prayer point coined and popularly used by some denominational groups doesn't fully agree with the gospel of Christ, that doesn't mean there's no element of truth therein.

Matthew 28:18-20 and Mark 16:15, 16 are relevant passages of the New Testament that speaks volume!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by emmnprince(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
Hmm, accept the only god who killed himself to appease himself, a tribal god imported from Israel... I think not.

What is said by one who is deficient of a working knowledge of the word of God.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by emmnprince(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2021
Dhury:
If you mistakenly die a Christian you will Root in hell so it should be six reasons you shouldn't believe Christ instead.

I hope you feel well after this comment, or how do you feel?
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Tony142: 3:22pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Kinzo0917 post=101748553][/quote]

U better make heaven o, or else I will laugh u on the last day #mumu
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by kingxsamz(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Fake prophet Muhammed had maggots in his mouth. All his nine wives refused to have sex with him that was the reason he rapped minors. We know!

Yeah, you could be right, but I really don't care.
Take your explanations to the Muslims. grin grin grin
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Tony142: 3:27pm On May 16, 2021
truespeak:

In other words God should either compel us to Walk with Him Forcefully or Leave us To Do as we please!

Do you not already do as you please?

You verily do!

So option 2 is already accomplished in you!

Option 1 is not on the Table for No one wants a Follower who follows you because dem force am but One who follows you out of Knowledge and Respect and Love!

U can not give someone freedom to do whatever he like when u have already know that they will use the freedom to sin against u in the future

Freewill and all-knowing are mutually exclusive
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Sheunma: 3:41pm On May 16, 2021
Neftbash21:
I am here to buy Amazon, Nike, iTunes, Nordstrom and other gift cards for a good price.if you have any to sell,you can chat me via wasap on zero seven zero six zero seven one one nine four one.AN HONEST BUYER,a trial will convince you.
I think you should be dead by now.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by hisgrace090: 3:45pm On May 16, 2021
Jesus is the true way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / Time To Worship The African God / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.