Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour (16248 Views)

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by wirinet(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2021
Tony142:

U better make heaven o, or else I will laugh u on the last day #mumu

Christianity and threats is like 5 and 6. If they use the carrot and it does not work, they start issuing threats all over the place to scare one to believe by force. I am glad, they have stopped using physical force and violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by specialmati(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2021
bobestman:
You Christians make me laugh always.
Have you seen Jesus before? Do you know how he looks? Where in any verse in the bible that your Jesus told people that He is Jesus? He told people He is the light of God to the world - that is the meaning of the name IheChiUwa in the root meaning or Yeshua in Paleo Hebrew. He told people He is Man from above or the one who came from above, Mary is earthly mother put it as 'the dayspring from on high and that is what they wrote to you as Emmanuel which root meaning is in one of your African tongues. Mmanu/Madu means man or person while ELE means the ancient name of your creator you Africans have forgotten but is in many of your names. So the Emmanuel they gave you was actually MmanuEle which could be Godman or Man who came from on high where God dwells and so on
But the one they gave you as Jesus had no meaning in your tongues but coined from a greek name of their God Zeus. All your Bible is black history and it's the only the woken ones among you that will tell you the pure truth

What is Lord? Lord is same as Baal in biblical times. Infact it was written that in that day, you will no longer call him baali but Ishi. Ishi is an African word and in my tongue it means Head or My Head. The Creator is the head of days or ancient of days. Our head or creator. Lord is a title one could go to England and get with the right money. Why call the Messiah such deragotory names?

Saviour? Your saviour is God Almighty. The Messiah never accept any title from anyone. He only came to do the will of the father and told ppl that only the Highest one is our father. He never told anyone he is their personal Lord and saviour neither is their any verse that says so. What he told people is to BELIEVE in him and his teachings and also repent from all sins. Therefore accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour is a Churchian Lie. When you accept such, you mean your Creator no longer mean anything to you but the Jesus you don't know how it entered the Bible and replaced the names of the true Messiah. Read the Bible in the language it was written, let's accept paleo Hebrew for now and you won't find names like Lord, God and Jesus. Wake up Africans!
grin grin grin grin cool cool cool shocked shocked chai where cometh thou and where goeth thou. grin grin grin where are you from chai omo this life big oooh which bible are you reading.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Flows001(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2021
AutoRedux:
mumu do you know about the inquisition?
I believe what I believe, you believe what you believe. Don't force your irrelevant opinion on me because am deeply rooted in my love and belief in Christ Jesus.
Happy Sunday by the way.
JESUS TRULY LOVES YOU.
#Shalom!!!!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Flows001(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2021
wirinet:

Tell that to the incas of Peru and other south American tribes that were converted to Christianity with swords. Tell that to non believers in dark and middle age Europe who were burnt at the stake for heresy.
Believe what you believe, I believe what I believe. JESUS TRULY LOVES YOU..
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by agnes7(f): 4:10pm On May 16, 2021
6 logical reasons why I believe in Jesus Christ.

1. Paul was an enemy of Christianity.He was converted by force and started believing in Jesus Christ who appeared to him.

So I must believe his testimony about Jesus Christ because after his conversion, Jesus Christ taught him so many things about Himself (Jesus Christ), which Paul wrote in the Epistles.

He did not voluntarily start preaching,he was intercepted by the saviour Jesus Christ while he was busy persecuting Christians.

If such a man could believe, it means he saw the truth about Jesus Christ.

Who am I not to believe,if Paul could believe?

2. So many miracles have been known to have occurred both as recorded in the Bible and also the ones that are still happening whenever Paul, Peter and the other apostles called on the name of Jesus Christ and also when some preachers use the name of Jesus Christ.

This shows that Jesus Christ is worthy of our belief.

3. So many people who have near death experience testified that they saw Jesus Christ either as the king of heaven or as the only way to God,or as the only one who gives salvation to human beings,or as the greatest lover of human beings.

Some of these people did not believe in Jesus Christ prior to their experiences.

But after their experiences, they started to believe in Him.

4. If you are a real student of the Bible, you will discover that every statement of the Bible is related.

You would discover an amazing relationship between every statement of the Bible.

All these statements can easily be related to the person of Jesus Christ.

5. It is more profitable to believe in Jesus Christ than to disbelieve Him.

If I don't believe, I will not gain anything.

Why not just believe since it is said that those who believe in Him are save and those who don't believe in Him are condemned.

It is better to believe since there is no known reward for those who don't believe.

Why will I disbelieve Him when I will not gain anything by disbelieving Him?

Since there is a reward for believing, (even if such reward were to be false) i would rather choose belief over unbelief because of the stated reward,afterall to disbelieve does not have a reward (not even a false reward).

In human psychology,if I believe that an evil man is very good,it is beneficial more than if I disbelieve his goodness.

Because somehow, the little goodness in the evil man will get to me, because I believe in his goodness.

The unconscious mind has a way of confirming what we believe.

So the mind and the universe will make sure that the little goodness in the evil man gets to me.

That is why it is said that to see good,we must believe in the goodness of people.

So it is beneficial to believe in the salvation, victory, redemption, love and eternal life that Jesus Christ has for me.

6. The Bible says that Jesus Christ is man,son of man,God and the son of God who loved me and gave His life for me to have salvation, redemption and eternal life.

The Bible calls Him Emmanuel, which means God with us.

Jesus Christ is the God that we know, the God that is with us.

Because the Bible says so, therefore I believe all the Bible says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bobestman(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

I tried reading all the trash you mentioned here , but stopped when I saw you quote the Bible......

Hosea 2 vs 16 -17.....NKJV

Says , and I read...and it shall be in that day, Says the lord, that you will call me ' My husband'
And no longer call me 'My Master'
Vs 17.....

For i will take from her mouth, the names of the Baals and they shall be remembered by their names no more....

Pls where did you get that God said....we should stop calling God Baali and call him Ishi?

You changed Emmanuel to an Igbo name , lols.

Truth are always trash to those who are ignorant. You shall know the truth and it shall set you free. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Many will perish for not being able to dig further to KNOW if what they told them is the truth. The Creator wants it children to KNOW not believe.

The scriptures not Bible is a sealed book. The whites when they wanted to control you hijacked the book and interpreted it themselves when our people fell into ignorance. The result is what you all read today as bible. Before they gave it to you, they have already removed all your African names and locations and gave it to others. You will never believe me but put that somewhere in your brain cos one day you will know.

You are asking me a question on the verse I quoted, Can't you see that it says "in that day"? Which is endtime or the future when all the Roman lies would have cleared from your eyes. You are quoting from nkjv? I am telling you something far older and what your ancestors erred in that brought all these sufferings upon Africa. Many of them refused to hid that's why your enemies hijacked the book and plagiarized the stories to what you all read today. As I tell you now, there are ppl among your African tribes who still have the authentic scriptures in scrolls as it were and they will teach you all at the right time -Isaiah 44:7. You will never understand me. Igbo, Bantus and many African languages are the language used in writing the scriptures. They are older than all languages on earth and also the root or etymology of all languages today. I can give you the exact meaning of many biblical names in Igbo. Africa is the motherland. All languages were one before tower of Babel happened. That is why many of our cultures and names are similar. They are not telling you the truth in all your religions.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by wirinet(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2021
Flows001:
Believe what you believe, I believe what I believe. JESUS TRULY LOVES YOU..
You can believe whatever you choose to believe, but your beliefs cannot change history. Christianity also was spread with violence from the begining to about 200 year ago.

Islam is behind Christianity in terms of violence by about 400 years.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2021
If you believe Jesus as your lord and savior

You are no different from traditionalist who believe in sango as his lord and saviour.

If not that you are mad.. You believe a man who was born of woman as your lord (Creator) and saviour
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Godwin25king: 4:23pm On May 16, 2021
I love this
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by ogwumgbe: 4:24pm On May 16, 2021
Toks2008:
Many times we have heard of Preachers talk about the need to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour in order to avoid hell but today I'm here to let you into some uncommon reasons why you need to embrace Jesus and after you are done reading this, you will definitely agree with me so here we go.

1. Don't be deceived, nobody truly loves you:

I believe you will be wondering if indeed nobody truly loves you but this is the simple truth. If you die today, nobody will follow you to the grave. Your Mum or Dad if still alive will definitely move on with their lives, your kids will move on, that your Girlfriend ,boyfriend, husband or wife that professes how they deeply love and can't live without you will move on faster than you can ever imagine with another person. Your friends and family members will only remember you once in a while and within a space of a week to a month, 99% of those you think love you so much will forget you ever existed.

Keep on with the good work bro, God bless you

But the only Person who truly loves you is Jesus so much that he laid down his life to save you and he will never give up on you as long as you have him as your lord and saviour.

2. Nothing that you have worked for or will work in this world is truly yours except your soul.

I believe this is very straightforward. It is ok to make billions whilst on earth, it is cool to be very wealthy and enjoy your life but as you do these you must always have it in mind that all you have, your money, cars, mansions, businesses, everything you have ever worked for in this life actually belong to someone else because you can only enjoy your lot for some time but one day you must leave everything to another person who may even squander everything but one thing that is yours forever is your soul. Your Soul never dies but with Jesus as your lord and saviour, your soul is forever secured and when you die, you care less about what you left behind because eternity with Jesus is over a trillion times more worthy than your earthly treasures.

Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 2:18-19

"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.  And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless."

3. A pauper on earth with Christ is richer than all the billionaires of the world put together.

A pauper who has Jesus as lord and saviour is richer than all the combined rich men on earth without Jesus. This is very simple. King Solomon in this present day world is worth about $2Trillion which means all the networth of the ten richest men in the world is just about a tithe of his wealth yet he called all the wealth he had Vanity, a chase after the wind.. Because he had the epiphany of salvation which transcends beyond all the wealth in the world..

The bible made us understand that heaven is adorned with mansions made of gold, precious stones and even the streets of paradise are made of pure gold.....Revelation 21 :21 ''The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.'' Now you need to understand this part for you to have a very clear picture of what we are talking about here...

We are talking about a perfect cubical golden city of unequivocal grandeur that is 1500miles long,1500miles wide and 1500miles high.. This means it will take an average Boeing 747 cruising at 300miles per hour about 15 hours to fly across the length, the breadth and height of this amazing golden city Now think about this...how much in earthly currency do you think will be enough to construct such a city of precious stones, Rear type of gold and Mansions of unequivocal quality?

If you die as a pauper but you have Jesus as lord and saviour, you automatically become extremely wealthy the moment you step your feet in paradise where you have access to mansions of unequivocal splendour, streets of gold and lots more but if you die as a billionaire without Jesus, you automatically lose all your status as you will never have access to paradise.

4. Your life here on earth is too short to enjoy the real life.

Do you know that 1000 years on earth is like a day in heaven? 2Peter 3:8 ‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.'' ....So imagine yourself living on earth for even 100years it means you have only lived for 2hours 4mins in God's eyes but our souls have the ability to live beyond space and time so why not accept Jesus as lord and saviour and experience the phenomenal life, a life of eternity, a life without end and the best part is that you will live forever as royalty in a paradise.

5. You deserve more than the three hypocritical words and 10seconds silence.

One of the most hypocritical words ever written or said to someone is REST IN PEACE...even those who hate you and wish you dead will say and write these words once you are gone...and the minute silence which is actually 10seconds silence will be accorded to you that is if you are important enough to get that at any time...So after these words, what next? they forget you, some rejoice that you are gone and those close to you will start looking at the benefits of your death...But as long as you have Jesus as your lord and saviour, you care less even if the person that killed you wished you a peaceful eternal rest as you are already enjoying your eternal life with Christ in paradise.

6. You will be the one pitying the living when you die in Christ

Often times when people die, the rest of the world weeps and they get so sad because of this but the funny twist is that anyone who dies in Christ is in a better place, a place where there is no sorrow, weeping, pain, poverty, bad governance, unemployment .....and if those who die in Christ could communicate with those weeping on earth, they would gladly tell them to save their tears and in fact, they will be the ones to pity those who are still on this sinful, dangerous and wicked world.

It pays to have Jesus as your lord and saviour so the question is....''Will you accept him this moment?'' If Yes just read the words below out wherever you are on the surface of the earth and you will be saved.

''LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU THIS MOMENT AND I ACCEPT THAT I AM A SINNER. I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,CLEANSE ME FROM ALL MY SINS. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.''

If you read these words out i say Congratulations. Your name is now written in the book of life. Don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never give up on you.

GOD BLESS.

Keep on with the good work bro, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Abdhool(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2021
Can you please reference me to a biblical verse that says "Jesus is Lord" and differentiate between Lord and God ?

Thanks
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bobestman(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2021
emmnprince:

You're just playing and wrangling with words and names here!

Inasmuch as that prayer point coined and popularly used by some denominational groups doesn't fully agree with the gospel of Christ, that doesn't mean there's no element of truth therein.

Matthew 28:18-20 and Mark 16:15, 16 are relevant passages of the New Testament that speaks volume!

Hahaha...something happened after the true Messiah was murdered that non of you can never know. It led to the setting up of the abomination of desolation spoken by prophet Daniel. Everything was corrupted cos they hijacked the book and interpreted the vision by themselves (Daniel 12:4; 11:14). Everything was corrupted and that is how you got all the fake names and locations in the bible. Since then all eyes are on the time given to complete for the book to be unsealed and that time is endtime which is close. Everyone are judged based on their righteousness since then.

What you preach in your churches and religions is not the true gospel. Infact you are wasting your time there. The Messiah will come again before endtime and commission other people by righteousness not religion to preach the true gospel again at endtime before judgement. (Malachi 3:1-4; Rev 14:6). He is our salvation. That's all I can tell you. Jesus and the one who did those exploits in the Bible are not the same people.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bobestman(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2021
wirinet:

You can believe whatever you choose to believe, but your beliefs cannot change history. Christianity also was spread with violence from the begining to about 200 year ago.

That's the pure truth. Christianity started the killings first.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by specialmati(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin a lot of ideologies with everyone claiming what they know ,but just like in the days of Noah,eyes will be cleared once death arrives but my prayer to all is dont allow death to open your eyes to the truth you where told when you where alive. Accept Jesus as you lord and personal savior.the world is for 2 kingdom,choose the kingdom you wish to spend you life after this short one wisely,and follow it principles.shalom
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bobestman(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2021
Koolyarn:

This got me laughing because of the lame argument you put forth.
It like you are calling A court judge Lord because you heard others calling him Lord

History records that Jesus exist
All archeological facts points to that fact. Scientist agree through archeological , historical forensic that he exist.
His purpose on earth were documented even for the fake philosophers like you to go through .

Except you are deluding yourself with fake superior evident claiming that nonsense
Jesus was no scam but I will let you wallow in your deciet

Okay let me ask you ... Are you not the scam we are looking for
How do I know you exist .
No record of you, no forensic data on you..
Infact what is the purpose or evidence behind your existence?
you could be n cell form taking over the keyboard and expect me to believe your preposition?
How do I know the level of your enjoyment compare to the happiness or joy you intend d to potray.

Let it be the way you understood it.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by emmnprince(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2021
doffman:

Christian is the most confuse.
— No! What you meant about the "Christian way" is not confusing as you thought.

They claimed they love Jesus. Jesus no marry they marry
— Jesus did not marry and He never discouraged people from getting married. Did you know He attended a marriage ceremony at Cana? (John 2:1-11). Though He frowned at adultery (extra-marital affairs), divorce and polygamy. (Matthew 19:3-10).

Jesus "did" not go church they go church to dance
— Jesus was born under the Law of Moses and did all prescribed in the Law until He took away the Law of Moses and replaced it with His own Law. (Galatians 4:4; Colossians 2:14; Galatians 3:23-25). Well, Jesus was not a Christian when He came to this material world. He practiced Judaism directed by the Law God gave to Moses. (1 Corinthians 9:21; Galatians 6:2; James 1:25).

Jesus don't collect tithe , they collect tithe .
— Tithe was a law under the Law of Moses. Only the sons of Levi, who were priests in Israel, collected tithe. (Numbers 18:20-24; Hebrews 7:5).

Jesus get beard , they hate beard people.
— Christians don't hate people, with or without beards, just like their Master, Jesus, the Christ.

Jesus Worship God , Christian worship Jesus.
— Christians worship God through Jesus. And if Christians worship Jesus, as you said, they are worshipping God because Jesus is a member of the Godhead. He came down to Earth from Heaven to redeem Christians. (John 14:6; Philippians 2:5-8; Matthew 1:23; John 1:1, 14, 18; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8-9; 1 John 5:20). Also note that Jesus is presently reigning as King in Heaven after His ascension. (Ephesians 1:19-23; 1 Peter 3:22).

Jesus will surely denied you people when you die.
— Jesus will not deny Christians who serve Him faithfully; He knows them. But He will deny those who claim to be Christians but living in disobedience to His word. (2 Timothy 2:19; Matthew 7:21-23).

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by emmnprince(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2021
doffman:

Jesus not go church they go church to dance

Jesus Worship God , Christian worship Jesus

doffman:

— No! What you meant about the "Christian way" is not confusing as you thought.

— Jesus did not marry and He never discouraged people from getting married. Did you know He attended a marriage ceremony at Cana? (John 2:1-11). Though He frowned at adultery (extra-marital affairs), divorce and polygamy. (Matthew 19:3-10).

Jesus "did" not go church they go church to dance
— Jesus was born under the Law of Moses and did all prescribed in the Law until He took away the Law of Moses and replaced it with His own Law. (Galatians 4:4; Colossians 2:14; Galatians 3:23-25). Well, Jesus was not a Christian when He came to this material world. He practiced Judaism directed by the Law God gave to Moses. (1 Corinthians 9:21; Galatians 6:2; James 1:25).

— Tithe was a law under the Law of Moses. Only the sons of Levi, who were priests in Israel, collected tithe. (Numbers 18:20-24; Hebrews 7:5).

— Christians don't hate people, with or without beards, just like their Master, Jesus, the Christ.

Jesus Worship God , Christian worship Jesus.
— Christians worship God through Jesus. And if Christians worship Jesus, as you said, they are worshipping God because Jesus is a member of the Godhead. He came down to Earth from Heaven to redeem Christians. (John 14:6; Philippians 2:5-8; Matthew 1:23; John 1:1, 14, 18; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8-9; 1 John 5:20). Also note that Jesus is presently reigning as King in Heaven after His ascension. (Ephesians 1:19-23; 1 Peter 3:22).

— Jesus will not deny Christians who serve Him faithfully; He knows them. But He will deny those who claim to be Christians but living in disobedience to His word. (2 Timothy 2:19; Matthew 7:21-23).

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Toks2008(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2021
peachesandroses:

Can I copy and post on Facebook?

Please post on as many platforms as you can but use the tile..

Six uncommon reasons you should accept christ as Lord and saviour.

That title is more catchy.

Thanks.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by emmnprince(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2021
bobestman:

Hahaha...something happened after the true Messiah was murdered that non of you can never know. It led to the setting up of the abomination of desolation spoken by prophet Daniel. Everything was corrupted cos they hijacked the book and interpreted the vision by themselves (Daniel 12:4; 11:14). Everything was corrupted and that is how you got all the fake names and locations in the bible. Since then all eyes are on the time given to complete for the book to be unsealed and that time is endtime which is close. Everyone are judged based on their righteousness since then.

What you preach in your churches and religions is not the true gospel. Infact you are wasting your time there. The Messiah will come again before endtime and commission other people by righteousness not religion to preach the true gospel again at endtime before judgement. (Malachi 3:1-4; Rev 14:6). He is our salvation. That's all I can tell you. Jesus and the one who did those exploits in the Bible are not the same people.

What happened after the Messiah was killed that is not written in the Gospel books? Kindly share it so that we can know too.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2021
To God be the glory. Thank you Jesus Christ our redeemer, our comforter, our deliverer and our SAVIOUR.
Toks2008:
Many times we have heard of Preachers talk about the need to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour in order to avoid hell but today I'm here to let you into some uncommon reasons why you need to embrace Jesus and after you are done reading this, you will definitely agree with me so here we go.

I believe you will be wondering if indeed nobody truly loves you but this is the simple truth. If you die today, nobody will follow you to the grave. Your Mum or Dad if still alive will definitely move on with their lives, your kids will move on, that your Girlfriend ,boyfriend, husband or wife that professes how they deeply love and can't live without you will move on faster than you can ever imagine with another person. Your friends and family members will only remember you once in a while and within a space of a week to a month, 99% of those you think love you so much will forget you ever existed.

But the only Person who truly loves you is Jesus so much that he laid down his life to save you and he will never give up on you as long as you have him as your lord and saviour.

2. Nothing that you have worked for or will work in this world is truly yours except your soul.

I believe this is very straightforward. It is ok to make billions whilst on earth, it is cool to be very wealthy and enjoy your life but as you do these you must always have it in mind that all you have, your money, cars, mansions, businesses, everything you have ever worked for in this life actually belong to someone else because you can only enjoy your lot for some time but one day you must leave everything to another person who may even squander everything but one thing that is yours forever is your soul. Your Soul never dies but with Jesus as your lord and saviour, your soul is forever secured and when you die, you care less about what you left behind because eternity with Jesus is over a trillion times more worthy than your earthly treasures.

"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.  And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless."

3. A pauper on earth with Christ is richer than all the billionaires of the world put together.

A pauper who has Jesus as lord and saviour is richer than all the combined rich men on earth without Jesus. This is very simple. King Solomon in this present day world is worth about $2Trillion which means all the networth of the ten richest men in the world is just about a tithe of his wealth yet he called all the wealth he had Vanity, a chase after the wind.. Because he had the epiphany of salvation which transcends beyond all the wealth in the world..

The bible made us understand that heaven is adorned with mansions made of gold, precious stones and even the streets of paradise are made of pure gold.....Revelation 21 :21 ''The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.'' Now you need to understand this part for you to have a very clear picture of what we are talking about here...

We are talking about a perfect cubical golden city of unequivocal grandeur that is 1500miles long,1500miles wide and 1500miles high.. This means it will take an average Boeing 747 cruising at 300miles per hour about 15 hours to fly across the length, the breadth and height of this amazing golden city Now think about this...how much in earthly currency do you think will be enough to construct such a city of precious stones, Rear type of gold and Mansions of unequivocal quality?

If you die as a pauper but you have Jesus as lord and saviour, you automatically become extremely wealthy the moment you step your feet in paradise where you have access to mansions of unequivocal splendour, streets of gold and lots more but if you die as a billionaire without Jesus, you automatically lose all your status as you will never have access to paradise.

Do you know that 1000 years on earth is like a day in heaven? 2Peter 3:8 ‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.'' ....So imagine yourself living on earth for even 100years it means you have only lived for 2hours 4mins in God's eyes but our souls have the ability to live beyond space and time so why not accept Jesus as lord and saviour and experience the phenomenal life, a life of eternity, a life without end and the best part is that you will live forever as royalty in a paradise.

One of the most hypocritical words ever written or said to someone is REST IN PEACE...even those who hate you and wish you dead will say and write these words once you are gone...and the minute silence which is actually 10seconds silence will be accorded to you that is if you are important enough to get that at any time...So after these words, what next? they forget you, some rejoice that you are gone and those close to you will start looking at the benefits of your death...But as long as you have Jesus as your lord and saviour, you care less even if the person that killed you wished you a peaceful eternal rest as you are already enjoying your eternal life with Christ in paradise.

Often times when people die, the rest of the world weeps and they get so sad because of this but the funny twist is that anyone who dies in Christ is in a better place, a place where there is no sorrow, weeping, pain, poverty, bad governance, unemployment .....and if those who die in Christ could communicate with those weeping on earth, they would gladly tell them to save their tears and in fact, they will be the ones to pity those who are still on this sinful, dangerous and wicked world.

It pays to have Jesus as your lord and saviour so the question is....''Will you accept him this moment?'' If Yes just read the words below out wherever you are on the surface of the earth and you will be saved.

''LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU THIS MOMENT AND I ACCEPT THAT I AM A SINNER. I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,CLEANSE ME FROM ALL MY SINS. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.''

If you read these words out i say Congratulations. Your name is now written in the book of life. Don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never give up on you.

GOD BLESS.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:56pm On May 16, 2021
wirinet:

Tell that to the incas of Peru and other south American tribes that were converted to Christianity with swords. Tell that to non believers in dark and middle age Europe who were burnt at the stake for heresy.
Can you blame them some Christians don't know their history.

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by doffman: 4:57pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=emmnprince post=101751980][/quote]

Jesus did not come to abolished Moses preaching. rather, he came to confirm it and also teaches same thing to Israelites. All of them came to preach about God and how to worship God alone.

No any where Jesus ask you to collect tithe as the current pastor collect .

If Jesus don't hate beard people and Hijab people , Then why these current christians hate people with beard and Hijab ; KWARA state Public school is an example.

Jesus is not GOD AND NOT PART OF GOD. GOD is independent and Jesus is dependent on GOD.

I used to see many Christian thanking Jesus instead of the real God .. why ? Why ?

In fact many people use to pray to Jesus that he should help them . WHY NOT GOD ?
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by doffman: 4:58pm On May 16, 2021
emmnprince:

Jesus did not come to abolished Moses preaching. rather, he came to confirm it and also teaches same thing to Israelites. All of them came to preach about God and how to worship God alone.

No any where Jesus ask you to collect tithe as the current pastor collect .

If Jesus don't hate beard people and Hijab people , Then why these current christians hate people with beard and Hijab ; KWARA state Public school is an example.

Jesus is not GOD AND NOT PART OF GOD. GOD is independent and Jesus is dependent on GOD.

I used to see many Christian thanking Jesus instead of the real God .. why ? Why ?

In fact many people use to pray to Jesus that he should help them . WHY NOT GOD ?
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by shadeyinka(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2021
Tony142:

Yes, I was compelled by you
..by me!?
I responded to your post, so I couldn't have compelled you on anything!

But, if you feel you are under compulsion to think and act by an external force, you may need treatment
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by theforemost: 5:33pm On May 16, 2021
these things don't add up.
a god that was killed by ordinary people who Nigerian soldiers could wipe out in days

is the god the father that was killed or the god the son or the 3rd.

when god died for 3 days, who managed the affairs of the world.

if Jesus is god, then who's the father whom he said sent him.

if this earth, as small as it is, is difficult for that god to manage,imagine other planets, other galaxies.

how can I kill god's only begotten son, whom he loved ,before he could forgive me. when he could easily say 'I forgive you'.
is this the god u want me lay my life onthat would save me
it doesn't add up.plz I need help

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by AntiNigerian: 5:46pm On May 16, 2021
Whether you're a Christian or a Muslim, you're practicing a part and parcel of Judaism! Yes I know! Christianity is a direct offshoot of Judaism. Used to be a christian before, but now a Jew(Judaist).. The thing here is this; If you want Eternal life, Worship only God in Heaven and keep his 10 commandments and meditate on his word every night and day Psalms(Tehilim תְּהִילים) Chapter 2 talks very well about this! Even if you're a Born again and you don't keep the 10 commandments because you believe that Jesus came to change everything, you're deceived! People that created Christianity did so in order to sell some "leniency from God"... Worship only אֱלֹהים(Elohim) .. after all, you christians call God Elohim.. The same thing we Jews call him as well! As far as you worship God in truth and spirit and keep his commandments, you'll see eternal life. Just meditate on the word of God and you'll see success! Shalom

1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by InvertedHammer: 5:48pm On May 16, 2021
Toks2008:

GOD BLESS.
/
You are delusional.

Even in the Bible, every conquered nation was plundered by the conquerors and subsequently forced to accept the culture and religion of the latter. You are taking the Bible as the absolute truth because your conquerors forced their religion and culture (eg change of names) on you. If you were not born into a Christian family, will you be writing this thrash?

People blame violence on Islam but Christianity is equally yoked with violence until recently.

/
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Flows001(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2021
wirinet:

Young man, are you still living in the past? Am talking about contemporary era and you are taking me to hundred of years ago. What happens to a Muslim who openly decides to convert? Automatic death awaits him even from his family!!!
Well in modern day Christianity, your salvation is personal, nobody forces anyone to be or remain a Christian but same can't be said of Islam. Am actually not the arguing type when it comes to matters like this, I only show you the light(which is Christ Jesus) and whether you believe or not is your decision to make.
JESUS TRULY LOVES YOU.
#Shalom.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by kingxsamz(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2021
Myer:

Paul's conversion was it not against his freewill?
God even blinded him until he accepted Jesus.

Omo.. See angle. grin grin
Give it to him hot.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by peachesandroses(f): 8:08pm On May 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Please post on as many platforms as you can but use the tile..

Six uncommon reasons you should accept christ as Lord and saviour.

That title is more catchy.

Thanks.

Okay Boss. I will do just that.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by CanadaCars(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2021
Toks2008:

I believe this is very straightforward. It is ok to make billions whilst on earth, it is cool to be very wealthy and enjoy your life but as you do these you must always have it in mind that all you have, your money, cars, mansions, businesses, everything you have ever worked for in this life actually belong to someone else because you can only enjoy your lot for some time but one day you must leave everything to another person who may even squander everything but one thing that is yours forever is your soul. Y[b]our Soul never dies [/b]but with Jesus as your lord and saviour, your soul is forever secured and when you die, you care less about what you left behind because eternity with Jesus is over a trillion times more worthy than your earthly treasures.

GOD BLESS.

God said in the bible that we are souls. Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
Also that the soul does die “The soul that sinneth, it shall die.”​—Ezekiel 18:4.
He also said that when I die, just like Adam I will RETURN to the dust where I CAME FROM, not heaven, where was Adam before he was created? God said he shall return to where he came from.. Genesis 3:19 "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return".
Jesus says that for a dead person to be judged that person has to be resurrected first, John 5:28, 29 "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
This is because Jesus knows that it is not possible to judge a dead person because a dead person does not exist in the first place, that is why it is necessary to resurrect a dead person first before judgement. Ecclesiastes 9:5 " For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten."

Satan started this lie of not dyeing in the Garden of Eden, Genesis 3:3,4 "But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"

So now tell me, who do I believe? Should I believe what the bible says that when we die we are more, and needed to be resurrected first before we can be conscious again or the Satanic lies you are promoting?

JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bobestman(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2021
emmnprince:

What happened after the Messiah was killed that is not written in the Gospel books? Kindly share it so that we can know too.

Your question and the little I told you guys up there are what the Messiah will teach you all at the Restoration. It's not my teaching. He will appoint few faithful people who will teach all things cos the devil will deceive almost all who will dwell on earth with religions(Rev 12:9).

saiah 30:20
And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself anymore, but your eyes shall see your Teacher.

When the time comes, the TEACHERS not pastors, Popes, Bishops, Imams etc will no longer hide, they will come out to teach you all things hidden from you all since the creation of the world. The wicked one rule this world thru science, religion politics etc If the Messiah don't come to free you all from the Amnesia they used to block out the truth from our brains, non will be saved.

All we are to do is to follow after righteousness and depart from all evil. If we are worthy, He will choose us. Religion will not save anyone. Many will be selected randomly based on their righteousness not religion cos they are in gross error. Many will be selected there on their righteousness not cos they call on one Jesus they don't know. There are good Traditionalist, Muslims, Christians and many who don't even follow any religion. Remember the good samaritan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / Time To Worship The African God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.