Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? (42669 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Munzy14:
grin grin
Frustration..
depressed schizophrenia patient.... you don enter market?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Munzy14(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
depressed schizophrenia patient.... you don enter market?
k

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Munzy14:

k
If you run... your papa.... i will be back in the next one week..... wait for me baiby.... extend my greetings to the veteran evening newspaper.... help me tell her that some clients needs matured ashawo ooo... i mean yor mother dear.... LMAO.... celebrate with me baiby...
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by hikiki(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=falcon01 post=101312631] grin grin I learnt the hard way, I've got more money from her than I've ever spent on her. Bottom line, I cant catch up grin grin[/quotk
Lols..I can understand better
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by gannod(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
falcon01:
I dated a girl whose father was a very wealthy man, we broke after 3 month. It's not that she is materialistic ooh but it's that the way I view 10k is different from how she sees it, she'll call me and be like if you are coming please come with soso chocolate cause she thinks I can afford it and that chocolate is like 8k to her it's just a small something but to me that's a lot or maybe she'll be like she has run out of airtime and the lowest I can send is 3k so I decided to call it off before I embarrass myself.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.