Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? (42590 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by larryking540: 5:30pm On May 04, 2021
colestephan86:

You are very right man, she really helped me double up

and it's some how painful ,they end up running away after helping you build your career ,na another girl go enjoy am
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Engrgeneral(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=Ugandatales post=101373506]

Wow! I know how video call chops data so I have an idea how much you must have spent on data during that time. [/quot
I tell you my brother. It was so draining that i almost went broke. Video calls can consume data i swear

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 04, 2021
Munzy14:

That was a classic reply to the PRO...grin
i know you are craving my attention so bad. you have it now.. can you now rest in peace?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 04, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

Relax buddy... there's nothing wrong with his decision.
If you were half as sensible as kingsolomonsnr, you would know that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by colestephan86: 6:47pm On May 04, 2021
larryking540:

and it's some how painful ,they end up running away after helping you build your career ,na another girl go enjoy am
She is in Chicago now.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Easysolution(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2021
Bisi, (wrong name) she introduced me to the different club in lekki, apapa, surulere and in ikeja, 'how much be my salary' if she is coming for a visit she will come with another mature girl that will help her to carry her bag, hmmn! if I enter her salon at dolphin estate for ikoyi, the worth of goods and equipment in that shop worth more than what I have in my mini flat as at then. Well, I intentionally broke up because she dey ready to marry me and me no wan carry who no go fit carry ordinary bag talk less of cooking

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by MikaelDare(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
Ninokingz1:

That will be tomorrow which I’m off duty. Between na long epistle oh.
Gentle reminder
Still expecting your story
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:58pm On May 08, 2021
I gallant read this thread to. This page.. Which means there are good and honest guys and ladies out there...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Ninokingz1(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2021
MikaelDare:

Gentle reminder
Still expecting your story

So sorry, since then I’ve been buried with office duties.

I should be off on Tuesday. So just drop another mention as reminder. Tnx
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by MikaelDare(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2021
Ninokingz1:

So sorry, since then I’ve been buried with office duties.

I should be off on Tuesday. So just drop another mention as reminder. Tnx
Alright then
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by sorepco(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2021
What's he still doing at your house? Kick him out now now...

Jomoinc:
As I write this, it’s happening right now. Met her a couple of months ago. It was love at 1st sight. It was all blissful until my “I just got back” friend arrived without cash and accommodation. So I housed him. Same guy I seek advice from every time I have relationships issues managed to get her online. I knew the moment they met that I ll have issues. I was officially thrown out blocked as well. Now, they always online video calling at night. Painful part is that he does this ON MY BED. How wicked can the world be?
Any advice plsssssssss? My heart is bleeding. The betrayal is so so much.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Ninokingz1(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2021
MikaelDare:

Kindly share more details
Thanks.

So I met my wife of today in 2013, she was then the newly inaugurated youth fellowship VP while I acted in the capacity of Media Director. She was young, smart and beautiful and almost rounding up Uni and from a comfortable family. Me in the other hand, just got admitted into Uni but and an hustler. Her personality attracted lots of attention to her, big boys of the fellowship won’t mind driving down to campus, pick her for meetings and going to drop her with intentions you know, lol �.

So, I and the president whom at this point have turn good friends got jealous of her and frustrated her to resign her office. Na joke o hahahah. But for real at a point she was sidelined from the scheme of things and she knowing her worth left her office. Resignation letter wasn’t made known to the fellowship members cause we knew what the feedback will be. Fast forward to 2015, something happened to me in the same fellowship.

I got blackmailed and my friend who was the president left me, I had no one by my side. She i mistook an enemy reach out to me and said I should be calm that everything will be fine and viola, a day after I got a call from one of the guys who did the blackmailing apologising which prompted me to ask who ask him to do this, he said the Vice President. The saga now brought us a bit close, at this time She’s done with University while I was at my 2nd year, we became good friends, started visiting each other. We developed great respect for each other.

She never looked down on my status knowing everything about me. I was doing lots of running around for her From sorting for venue where she ll host her guests after her Induction and so on. During this period, I have known everything I needed to know about her. Though, her 1st and only boyfriend became so uncomfortable with her around me but he couldn’t help cause him too be the Bleep up big time then.

Fast forward to my birthday that same 2015, my girlfriend was there my classmates were all in my house and she sat at my bed with my girlfriend viewing my Foto album, funny right? At this point I was not thinking anything of going into relationship with her cause of her status and knowing that she had a guy too. But after the party, everyone left and one of the closest female in my class told me to go for her that she likes me, I objected that I’m okay with my girlfriend and I don’t wish to break someone’s relationship too. She persisted that if I don’t go for her I will regret it. At 9pm that day I summoned courage and reach out to her, though I started developing feelings on her pro to this day but I had to oppress it in cause I thought she ll bluff it off.

Reach out to her to know if she got home safely which she said yes and I said ok, now told her there’s something I’ve been longing to discuss with her. She laughs, told me to keep the discussion to myself that she wasn’t ready to be called a boyfriend snatcher. Though I and my girlfriend of then were having so many indifferences but still trying to see if we can make it work and she too was having so many challenges too in her relationship which to a certain level I knew of. At the end of the night she was like ok just wait until we get to see again, we ll sit down and talk face to face. I pleaded for us to see the next day which after much pleading she obliged. She came and set her objectives of life to me pointing out that she is not ready to date lots of guys in her life that if I’m sure that I will be serious for tomorrow then she’s ok: Then we met and discussed and she agreed giving me change and in just 3months into our relationship, our heading pad was clear.

To be continue.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by MikaelDare(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2021
Ninokingz1:

So I met my wife of today in 2013, she was then the newly inaugurated youth fellowship VP while I acted in the capacity of Media Director. She was young, smart and beautiful and almost rounding up Uni and from a comfortable family. Me in the other hand, just got admitted into Uni but and an hustler. Her personality attracted lots of attention to her, big boys of the fellowship won’t mind driving down to campus, pick her for meetings and going to drop her with intentions you know, lol �.

So, I and the president whom at this point have turn good friends got jealous of her and frustrated her to resign her office. Na joke o hahahah. But for real at a point she was sidelined from the scheme of things and she knowing her worth left her office. Resignation letter wasn’t made known to the fellowship members cause we knew what the feedback will be. Fast forward to 2015, something happened to me in the same fellowship.

I got blackmailed and my friend who was the president left me, I had no one by my side. She i mistook an enemy reach out to me and said I should be calm that everything will be fine and viola, a day after I got a call from one of the guys who did the blackmailing apologising which prompted me to ask who ask him to do this, he said the Vice President. The saga now brought us a bit close, at this time She’s done with University while I was at my 2nd year, we became good friends, started visiting each other. We developed great respect for each other.

She never looked down on my status knowing everything about me. I was doing lots of running around for her From sorting for venue where she ll host her guests after her Induction and so on. During this period, I have known everything I needed to know about her. Though, her 1st and only boyfriend became so uncomfortable with her around me but he couldn’t help cause him too be the Bleep up big time then.

Fast forward to my birthday that same 2015, my girlfriend was there my classmates were all in my house and she sat at my bed with my girlfriend viewing my Foto album, funny right? At this point I was not thinking anything of going into relationship with her cause of her status and knowing that she had a guy too. But after the party, everyone left and one of the closest female in my class told me to go for her that she likes me, I objected that I’m okay with my girlfriend and I don’t wish to break someone’s relationship too. She persisted that if I don’t go for her I will regret it. At 9pm that day I summoned courage and reach out to her, though I started developing feelings on her pro to this day but I had to oppress it in cause I thought she ll bluff it off.

Reach out to her to know if she got home safely which she said yes and I said ok, now told her there’s something I’ve been longing to discuss with her. She laughs, told me to keep the discussion to myself that she wasn’t ready to be called a boyfriend snatcher. Though I and my girlfriend of then were having so many indifferences but still trying to see if we can make it work and she too was having so many challenges too in her relationship which to a certain level I knew of. At the end of the night she was like ok just wait until we get to see again, we ll sit down and talk face to face. I pleaded for us to see the next day which after much pleading she obliged. She came and set her objectives of life to me pointing out that she is not ready to date lots of guys in her life that if I’m sure that I will be serious for tomorrow then she’s ok: in just 3 months, now as dating made I was sure of the pad.

To be continue.

Interesting.
Anticipating the remainder of the story
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by MikaelDare(m): 3:35am On May 13, 2021
Ninokingz1:

Reach out to her to know if she got home safely which she said yes and I said ok, now told her there’s something I’ve been longing to discuss with her. She laughs, told me to keep the discussion to myself that she wasn’t ready to be called a boyfriend snatcher. Though I and my girlfriend of then were having so many indifferences but still trying to see if we can make it work and she too was having so many challenges too in her relationship which to a certain level I knew of. At the end of the night she was like ok just wait until we get to see again, we ll sit down and talk face to face. I pleaded for us to see the next day which after much pleading she obliged. She came and set her objectives of life to me pointing out that she is not ready to date lots of guys in her life that if I’m sure that I will be serious for tomorrow then she’s ok: in just 3 months, now as dating made I was sure of the pad.

To be continue.

Please still expecting the remaining of the story.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Ninokingz1(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2021
MikaelDare:

Just mention me through this tomorrow.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Me20211983: 6:31am On May 20, 2021
I’m Jamaican American. My family wouldn’t approve dating below, so every guy is above me. I have to look my father in the eye and he does too.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by MikaelDare(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2021
Ninokingz1:

To be continue.

Please still expecting the remaining part of the story.
Thank You.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by MikaelDare(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2021
Ninokingz1:

Just mention me through this tomorrow.

Ok
Gentle reminder
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 21, 2021
Dncl2021:

Rozcol be kind biko. This is hash o grin grin
Ask your question here,thanks
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Dncl2021: 4:36pm On May 21, 2021
Rozcol:
Ask your question here,thanks

In this post link below https://www.nairaland.com/6556444/man-must-either-drink-smoke#101782868

You meantioned BettyO, been searching for that name here or moniker here but can't find it.

Reason is i am talking to someone here i don't want to reveal her moniker... incase am wrong with my suspicion.

Please Rozcol send me any link to BettyO post if you can find it thank you.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 21, 2021
Dncl2021:

In this post link below https://www.nairaland.com/6556444/man-must-either-drink-smoke#101782868

You meantioned BettyO, been searching for that name here or moniker here but can't find it.

Reason is i am talking to someone here i don't want to reveal her moniker... incase am wrong with my suspicion.

Please Rozcol send me any link to BettyO post if you can find it thank you.
Read my post well,that account is owned by a slowpoke low budget scammer with the Monika Lovethaa,don't let him scam you,go through his(Lovethaa) posts and if you are smart you will see how he operates with numerous Monika's both male and female to scam people. Be very careful.That's the best I can do
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Dncl2021: 4:51pm On May 21, 2021
Rozcol:
Read my post well,that account is owned by a slowpoke low budget scammer with the Monika Lovethaa,don't let him scam you,go through his(Lovethaa) posts and if you are smart you will see how he operates with numerous Monika's both male and female to scam people. Be very careful.That's the best I can do

Thank you ma. I read it.

I just want to see any of BettyO post with his or her moniker a lot processing in my head, am gonna stick to my guts here which is to disconnect from this said NL.

Thank you for your reply have a great day ma.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Ninokingz1(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2021
MikaelDare:

Fast forward to 2016 she had her internship at UBTH which happened to be our best moment of relationship from there, move to Akure for her service year while me at the Nigeria French Language Village. Though it a bit closer and easily accessible to me but still our time at Benin was the best of all, in fact, that solidified our relationship of today. Our intention was to marry in 2018 but I got to finish school and there was not much left with me so I had to hustle for another one year and finally got married in 2019.

I’ll say it’s one of my best decisions so far. Babe, if you ever got to see this just know that waking up each morning beside you is a feeling I can’t explain.

And finally, help me wish her happy birthday tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by AlfaAce(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2021
Ninokingz1:

Fast forward to 2016 she had her internship at UBTH which happened to be our best moment of relationship from there, move to Akure for her service year while me at the Nigeria French Language Village. Though it a bit closer and easily accessible to me but still our time at Benin was the best of all, in fact, that solidified our relationship of today. Our intention was to marry in 2018 but I got to finish school and there was not much left with me so I had to hustle for another one year and finally got married in 2019.

I’ll say it’s one of my best decisions so far. Babe, if you ever got to see this just know that waking up each morning beside you is a feeling I can’t explain.

And finally, help me wish her happy birthday tomorrow.

I do not know why but I really like this story. I wish you both all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Ninokingz1(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2021
AlfaAce:

I do not know why but I really like this story. I wish you both all the best in life.

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Benki003(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Where una de see this love embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Go5DY(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
dave4rella:
cool

Dated one while in school

She was from a very wealthy family

But down to earth, she never collected transport money from me, she will always buy food stuffs for me with her money while visiting..
One day she came to my house with a 2008 model of Honda accord, her family car and asked me to sell it so that we can run away with the Money,i refused and talked sense into her and she returned the car, she loved me the more and we got closer to the extent of knowing her family house, sisters etc
I would have married her, but I had no job or business or anything to introduce myself as..
And I couldn't maintain her.. So I had to slow down.. She's married and we are still friends..
God bless you where ever you are.. I promised to name my first daughter after you.
your story touch me allah

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by TempUser: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
ademolaamoo:
Love watin tin
Bro, that email is broken. You are seeing this message because sent me a mail.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Arizoner: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Great! Then it was the Best decision ever to fall in love and settle together. I like such happy stories . It's not everyday you see girls who invest in a younger , struggling guy and still marry them later.
what's up, do you still do hookups? And if yes how much for short time? Reply would be appreciated.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by SefunmiHookups: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Arizoner:
what's up, do you still do hookups? And if yes how much for short time? Reply would be appreciated.
I'm goody-goody. And you? Hope Ok.
No, we don't do hookups anymore. The female friend with whom I shared this NL account with had moved on. I had also disassociated myself from anything sex and hookups. Turned a new leaf. I was actually helping her to score guys for her female friends who were down to do it.
My conscience didn't let me rest , abeg. I stopped. She too seems to have stopped.
I know it's not my business, but emmm...Sir you shouldn't do random girls. Things are diabolical, mehn. I have seen shit. And I know you already know all these things too , sir.
Just hold yourself together, and resist the urges.
Good luck, Sir. I pray wife material locates you soon so that you will enjoy it all to your satisfaction.
No vex that I had to add this unsolicited advice. Ejor.its my mind telling me to. Take care.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2021
Munzy14:

I tire o.......Its a buhari govt, many are frustrated...Just few managed to keep their sanity...She will soon attack your comment like PRO of a market women union in one rural settlement...cheesy

Idiot.... when you did this, she i you were smiling like a goat.... i just retaliated.... Now you can go kill your USELESS MOTHER AND YOURSELF.... love you baby.... kikikikikikkki. so sweet.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Munzy14(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Idiot.... when you did this, she i you were smiling like a goat.... i just retaliated.... Now you can go kill your USELESS MOTHER AND YOURSELF.... love you baby.... kikikikikikkki. so sweet.
grin grin

Frustration..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.