Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba (16010 Views)

Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra / Reverend Sister Arrested With 15 Kidnapped Children In Rivers State / Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by adecz: 8:45pm On May 02, 2021
Foolaniy are generally cowardly & only love hitting soft targets.

When the meet organized resistance, their tendency is to flee.

Kudos to the brave & determined villagers
who risked everything to liberate their
fellow brothers .

The scourge of these aliens are
everywhere because their brother is
in power.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by dalass(f): 8:45pm On May 02, 2021
Nice grin
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by mollymotion(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2021
Jukun boiz always at alert
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by shiki(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
That is how we roll
That is our we Nigerians are supposed to be rolling

Putting heads together to Defend our gadamnnn territory

The OP is bearing your slogan ... Dammm niggarrrr
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2021
Kidnapping the order of the day
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by calcal: 8:51pm On May 02, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Weldon dear youths.
These is the youthful spirit we're talking about,
Is high time the youths mobilised and protect their father land because these evil, god-for-nothing ugly men in power can't do anything about it.

Tell me the difference between the action of those brave youths and Sunday Igboho
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Wapchrist1(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2021
Hope is not Herdsmen !!! Anyways Weldon Youth .
Always DM for Genuine Toyota and Lexus replacement parts and Accessories
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:53pm On May 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:
God bless taraba youth as for south east Buhari will not any address anything.

Indeed, security personnel should be withdrawn from the SE, let ESN/Ebubeagu take over the security in that place.

We are very much confident in the ability of the two Eastern security outfits to flush out the fulani bandits.

Even if it involves total destruction of all infrastructure in the East, we are very much okay.

By the time all the social amenities and infrastructure in the East including the newly commissioned Anambra int airport have been destroyed, Buhari eye go clear. undecided

God bless ohamadick, lamidi cownu.

Copy and paste simplyleo
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Theboss100(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2021
post=101323517:

Only the Lazy youths get affected by that statement.
If a youth is hardworking, that should never affect him/her.
Say weldone to these set of youths biko.
They are hardworking.

Therefore,
Silver or Gold we have none,
But what we have we will give it to you,
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
Rise up and WORK!!

Thumbs up to all the HARDWORKING NAIJA YOUTHS OUT THERE.
Keep up the good works.
God no go shame us lai lai
Which kain wahala be this. Even Buhari media cows (BMC) also claim to be hard working. Maybe they're right. Defending this catastrophe of a government and the buffon in Also rock is no joke.

Only Zombies can do the work effortlessly cus they got no mind of their own.

Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Yankee101: 8:57pm On May 02, 2021
Taraba na warriors
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by rasaqadeseun(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]Nice one!

Hey! I will design any kind of website for you from as low as 40,000 naira. Send me a message 08103256961
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by DSC7: 8:59pm On May 02, 2021
post=101323517:
Only the Lazy youths get affected by that statement. If a youth is hardworking, that should never affect him/her. Say weldone to these set of youths biko. They are hardworking.
Therefore, Silver or Gold we have none, But what we have we will give it to you, In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Rise up and WORK!!
Thumbs up to all the HARDWORKING NAIJA YOUTHS OUT THERE. Keep up the good works. God no go shame us lai lai

Be like BMC don retire you,,, abi you resign?.....

No more God Bless PMB?......
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Coldie(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2021
Una don find Trouble. Fulanis does not forgive, get ready for their coming back.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by FrankBass281(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2021
Pls if you know how to create admob earning app quote me
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by pickatyouu: 9:06pm On May 02, 2021
Our security agencies are becoming useless and scared.
Courtesy Terrorist president
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by DSC7: 9:08pm On May 02, 2021
1) Jukun millitants attacks fulani herdmen ~ Women and children killed.
2) fulani attacks Tiv farmers ~ 5 killed.
3) fulani retaliates and attacks Jukun millitants ~ scores killed.
4) Bandits attacks a village in kastina ~ Corpses every where.
5) Boko Haram terrorists which is majorly kanuri's bombs a church and a mosque ~ Hundreds killed.
6) Tiv farmers retaliates and invades a fulani community ~ Cows butchered.
7) Muslims from Northern kaduna attacks Christians from Southern Kaduna ~ Hundreds killed, churches and surrounding buildings burnt.
8 ) Hijabi brain washed girl blows up a market in Borno ~ Her body splattered disgustingly every where, few people injured, no death.
And so on and so forth including this one, now I ask my sef, all these are happening in one region and they want me to believe that for some insane reason (Which is religion obviously) that the north is united? nah I don't believe it.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by AIIyIic(f): 9:11pm On May 02, 2021
indoraamaa:
Nice one..

Why put yourself and your capital at risk trading forex when there are other ways to earn from forex. You wont regret Sending me a dm

Boss, abeg show me way
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2021
Nice development......like play like play, no place is safe in 9ja again ����
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by dd12345: 9:21pm On May 02, 2021
That is the way forward. enough is enough...

Looking for a sure investment....make 25% interest on your investment in 6 months, check our buy back plan in the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6534910/make-25-interest-6-months
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Elliotwaveforec: 9:27pm On May 02, 2021
Nice! Youths, wake up and face your enemies, the Fulani terrorists.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by NLPoliceWoman: 9:28pm On May 02, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Elliotwaveforec: 9:30pm On May 02, 2021
Danny50:
What our military cannot do our gallant youths are doing it. That stark illitrate and daft man called buhari tagged us lazy.

Are the military not aiding kidnapping? They help the president's kinsmen. They will soon disarm those youths.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by kenyguy(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
Nice move
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by muyeski21(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2021
One of the major first step to tackle this issue of insurgence in nigeria, the youth can also be used for information gathering
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Bodinya: 9:50pm On May 02, 2021
wow I trust my Taraba's guys. always on alert. Kpantilaa is on our side.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Bodinya: 9:51pm On May 02, 2021
wow I trust my Taraba's guys. always on alert. Kpantilaa is on our side.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Princewell2012(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Youths mobilise, rescue 15 kidnapped farmers in Taraba

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/youths-mobilise-rescue-15-kidnapped-farmers-in-taraba/amp/

So if not for the timely intervention of those galant youth these people would have still be in captivity since the police command is not aware.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers In Zamfara Raid Livestock Rustlers' Camp, Arrest Kidnappers / Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin / Gabriel Kago Accused Of Assaulting His Wife After Infecting Her With STD (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.