Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends (18922 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by icez: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2011
Na wa for dis life. angry
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by bravedude(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2011
I can't imagine myself in this shoes.Well as for me,I don't think I can't take such nonesense.Gosh,why should I be friends with a married woman?Woman are fund of taking gentle men for granted.My girl friend knows my next action thereafter those  calls especially if I told her I wasn't comfortable with her friendship with a certain guy.As far as she wouldn't want me to have a female friend,not even my departmental girls,then the same will aply to her but I can tolorate a little because she is very beautiful and boys like beautiful things.Well she will never keep a male friend without my knowledge or letting the guy know she is in a relationship,but some guyz are just 2 stupid not to respect a relationship or marriage union.But I trust her on tthat part,she would cut off any guy that keep coming strong on her.Well she dey collect my slap sometimes sha if men done 2 call her even though she dey alwaz sing my name for their ears.I am a gentle man but wouldn't take shiIiiitt from no soul call wife as far as divorce is still legal in 9ja.Broda if na me we for dey draw out our divorce later oh if I don warm her more that 3 times before.If u are one of those men that keeps calling married woman to know if the husband is out of town or in the country,stop am because men dey glue ontop married woman dis days.Oga divorce her joor I don too talk,
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by megawave(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2011
the only difference between your situation and mine is that you are married and i am about to be married. i will want you to personally seek the face of your creator before you go ahead with the divorce. pls
but ladies of nowadays are just so foolish, daft, idiots all in the name of modernization and 21st century.
you keep hurting we guys.
for your information:
the most loving and caring guys are the most jealous
when you look too cool to your woman she will take you for granted
being tough either is not a solution
useless guys please leave married women alone

op if she refuses to change, go against your will turn the house into hell for her.
you don't have to beat her cos that is not accepted but please treat her Bleep up, cos you have the license to do that, bend her, break her cos ladies of nowadays are becoming something else
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 2shuz: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
mimima:

pls i have the same issueooo,i work as csutomer service offcier in a , located in a market branch.The average trader here has ssce as a qualification,most times they ask for phone number for enquiries.For excellent customer service u have to oblige.But guess what,sometime some will call in the midnight only to make one enquiry or blablablabla.I keep explaining to my hussy,but sometimes he dont understand.what i does now is just to switch ma fone off in the nite but when he finds out that ny fone is off he will equally complain,

what in this scenerio what will u advice

Woman stop that rough play angry mschewwww. i have worked in a bank for 6years and counting , as a rule i dont pick cutomers call after work hours. what is the person calling you for? that you will do wat at that time of the night!!! use your laptop to give him his balance,,. that client should wait and get whatever he wants tomorrow.

megawave:

the only difference between your situation and mine is that you are married and i am about to be married. i will want you to personally seek the face of your creator before you go ahead with the divorce. pls
but embarassed embarassed embarassed.
you keep hurting we guys.
for your information:
the most loving and caring guys are the most jealous
when you look too cool to your woman she will take you for granted
being tough either is not a solution
useless guys please leave married women alone

op if she refuses to change, go against your will turn the house into hell for her.
you don't have to beat her cos that is not accepted but please treat her bleep up, cos you have the license to do that, bend her, break her cos ladies of nowadays are becoming something else[color=#770077][/color]

how old are you again? undecided undecided
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by megawave(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
how old are you again?

do you have any problem with my age?
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by vascey(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
I see a lot of women saying the man is jealous.
Are you high or what? You sit there and say "men and their jealous insecurities" What is this world turning to?
This is your husband we are talking about for fck's sake! Don't you know you are in deep poo when your husband begins to feel jealous of your friend. You have a serious problems in your hands if you are in this category. If your husband is jealous or insecure about your relationship with a guy or even woman, then please cut those bloody ties. This is a marriage. Not a bf/gf. The key word is compromise and anything that breeds distrust/jealousy in your partner should be squashed. I mean exterminated without mercy. You guys should better check yourself before you reck your family or marriage. If you are not mature enough for marriage, then pleeaaaaase, stay out of it and spare us the scarred children that would probably turn to societal rejects and blame it on their family upbringing or disjointed homes.HOHA!!!
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by vascey(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
mimima:

pls i have the same issueooo,i work as csutomer service offcier in a ,  located in a market branch.The average trader here has ssce as a qualification,most times they ask for phone number for enquiries.For excellent customer service u have to oblige.But guess what,sometime some will call in the midnight only to make one enquiry or blablablabla.I keep explaining to my hussy,but sometimes he dont understand.what i does now is just to switch ma fone off in the nite but when he finds out that ny fone is off he will equally complain,

what in this scenerio what will u advice

Madam, I have the perfect advice for you. See below:

Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by sleekman(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
Guy some recommended course of action for you.

Discuss seriously and at lenght with her how unhappy and uncomfortable you are with her actions and if after this lengthy discussion she persists at her actions then proceed further with these others.

Cheap Option

1. Next time she picks a wierd call at night then, ask her for the fone and if she gives you then head to the bathroom switch of fone and immerse it in water for 1min. Return wet fone to her and if she gets mad do not reply her. After she's been talking for too long, simply just tell her it will be worse next time. The phone can be laid to dry and work later.

Expensive Option

2. Forcefully grab fone, head to the kitchen, grab a pistle or a hammer and hit at the fone outrageously and as violent as possible. Take out all your frustrations on the fone and when you're done with rage and red eyes hand her what's left of the fone. Look like someone that is about to commit murder.

Most Effective Option

When your friends and her friends are around all having a good time. Just bring up the topic. Try to make it as humourous as possible. End the humour with how u were in the 'middle of your flight' and she answered a call and how u'll be so looking forward to catching her in a fidelity act and how you intend to dismantle both her and her fellow culprits 'members'. All of these said while you've had a few bottles and you're all laughing. Trust me the last option will work like magic.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by mikky45: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2011
my i will advice you sit her down and talk sense into her then if doesn't change then you take watever step you like, be a man that you are.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by zignor(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
my decision now is to divorce her so she can have time to try those her so-called ‘just friends’.

THAT IS THE BEST B4 SHE GO KILL U AND RUN 2 THOSE MEN angry sad angry
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by ronkebp(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
NAWA FOR NIGERIAN men, see as all the men scatter teeth, ontop say woman receive call, so this is how you take your properties personally enh!!!!!, if it was the woman complaining on this forum now, how her hubby receives calls in the middle of the night, it is still the same guys that would say, it is natural, men are natural born cheats. So ''nonsense'' behaviour dey pain?? i no know oooo!!!, i jus dey know now. mcheeeewww!!!!.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Kayflexy1(f): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
Let d guy start having female friends I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ abundance! Divorce is too xpensive! B4 dem pay lawyer, b4 dem share properties, do U̶̲̥̅̊ want to suffer d children? Na small thing now! I'm a social worker just lemme know if U̶̲̥̅̊ need my services, ℓ☺ℓ
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by DaDoctor: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
IF IT WERE ME. IT IS THE BELOW PROCESS.

CAUTION
WARNING LETTER
FINAL WARNING
THEN 'SACK'

EVN IF ITS DUSK OR DAWN, SHE MUST LEAVE THAT DAY TO GO AND SEEK MORE TRAINING FROM HER PARENTS AFTER WHICH SHE WOULD RE APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO MY HOUSE.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by mallamholy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
arrange with your gf to call u too by 1am when u r abt to bleep her. she should learn to do 2 u as she want u to do to her simple
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 03, 2011
@poster u funny o, u want to give up on ur marriage jst becos of calls, u didnt even hear she is datin anoda man talk more of catch her pants dwn ursef, haba, i doubt if u even love her n ur children as you claim, u knw ur problemu dont talk too much.but in any relationship coommunication is important, so beta learn hw to talk nw,or u will kip divorcing women till ur last day on earth, mtchewwwwwww
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by MOM1(m): 1:24am On Dec 03, 2011
Like i always say, Ex is Ex no matter what.And as for the gentleman who got caught in this unbearable situation i guess all you have to do is talk it out first but if she says she still wanna keep them then it is left for you to decide what to do, Marriage is all bout sacrifice and all that,if she feelher so called Ex are so important then you have to wakeup because i guess u have been sleeping.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2011
chidyhels:

@poster u funny o, u want to give up on your marriage jst becos of calls, u didnt even hear she is datin anoda man talk more of catch her pants dwn ursef, haba, i doubt if u even love her n your children as you claim, u knw your problemu dont talk too much.but in any relationship coommunication is important, so beta learn hw to talk nw,or u will kip divorcing women till your last day on earth, mtchewwwwwww

Is the problem here the mere calls, or is it actually what such calls indicate (i.e. infidelity or prospect of infidelity)? You women never cease to amaze with your clever-by-half BS.

Besides, I wonder why ya'll always claim innocence until you're caught 'pants down'. Only a foolish man would wait to catch his wife pants down instead of obseving tell-tale signs and taking appropriate action quickly. I hope you know what happens to 'criminals' that are caught red handed in this part of the world? You might just face jungle-justice if you're ever caught pants down, so be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 2shuz: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2011
pro01:

Is the problem here the mere calls, or is it actually what such calls indicate (i.e. infidelity or prospect of infidelity)? You women never cease to amaze with your clever-by-half BS.

GBAM!!!!
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Ajillo: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2011
Man open your eyes. She is dating. She is dating. Open your eyes if you are a man.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by samyng(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]wow @ Poster please Advise the man to take it easy with his Wife abeg. How ever they both need to sit down and talk.[/size]
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Chiori(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
And tell the man to ask God for grace, strength and wisdom for this trial. Divorce is not an option, he must follow her with wisdom.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Galaxy7: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2011
Unfaithfulness a bane to a healthy marriage.If she thinks those guys are best for her why marry u,y not go for them in the first instance.NONSENSICAL! angry angry angry
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by gijaney: 5:57am On Dec 04, 2011
some women keep male friends for the attention, others cause they dont get along well with other females. some women just cant stand to be around many other females, hate the drama and the gossip and what not. they have a few female friends but most friends are male. you need to figure out which one she is. does she just want their sexual attention or is she just ore comfortable being one of the guys
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by billyG(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2011
ewooo!i simpatise with u see wat westernization has cause,one evil of gsm facebook,it has lead 2 many divorces ,married woman keeping male frd & Bfs some she meet on the way 2 the mkt or salon & calling her in the night what does that implies she is a free giver,she even has d gut 2 fun2 pick their bloody call my frd i advice u to give her a last warning,if it happens again called a family meeting in ya village it is an abomination married woman are not allow 2 keep secret frds if they are her relations it is understandable yu didnt study her well b4 u marry,she must be v.social type that knew evry male in twn attend all nite clubs/hotels,walk the str.untill u fall 4 her,most of them ar pretndr.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by NobleG1(m): 2:59am On Nov 06, 2013
A married woman having a so-called “male friend”, gay or not, is usually a problem waiting to happen. It's not a matter of who is right or who is wrong. It's about compromise and doing what's right to keep your marriage solid. Because there's no GENUINE reason for a husband to have female friends or a wife to have male friends! What's the point? If a partner needs something, they have each other. If they aren't able to provide comfort to each other, then it's not much of a marriage!

Men & Women can't be 'just friends,' new research suggests that there may be some truth to this possibility—that we may think we’re capable of being “just friends” with members of the opposite sex, but the opportunity (or perceived opportunity) for “romance” is often lurking just around the corner, waiting to pounce at the most inopportune moment.

In order to investigate the viability of truly platonic opposite-sex friendships—a topic that has been explored more on the silver screen than in the science lab—researchers brought 88 pairs of undergraduate opposite-sex friends into…a science lab. Privacy was paramount—for example, imagine the fallout if two friends learned that one—and only one—had unspoken romantic feelings for the other throughout their relationship. In order to ensure honest responses, the researchers not only followed standard protocols regarding anonymity and confidentiality, but also required both friends to agree—verbally, and in front of each other—to refrain from discussing the study, even after they had left the testing facility. These friendship pairs were then separated, and each member of each pair was asked a series of questions related to his or her romantic feelings (or lack thereof) toward the friend with whom they were taking the study.

The results suggest large gender differences in how men and women experience opposite-sex friendships. Men were much more attracted to their female friends than vice versa. Men were also more likely than women to think that their opposite-sex friends were attracted to them—a clearly misguided belief. In fact, men’s estimates of how attractive they were to their female friends had virtually nothing to do with how these women actually felt, and almost everything to do with how the men themselves felt—basically, males assumed that any romantic attraction they experienced was mutual, and were blind to the actual level of romantic interest felt by their female friends. Women, too, were blind to the mindset of their opposite-sex friends; because females generally were not attracted to their male friends, they assumed that this lack of attraction was mutual. As a result, men consistently overestimated the level of attraction felt by their female friends and women consistently underestimated the level of attraction felt by their male friends.

Men were also more willing to act on this mistakenly perceived mutual attraction. Both men and women were equally attracted to romantically involved opposite-sex friends and those who were single; “hot” friends were hot and “not” friends were not, regardless of their relationship status. However, men and women differed in the extent to which they saw attached friends as potential romantic partners. Although men were equally as likely to desire “romantic dates” with “taken” friends as with single ones, women were sensitive to their male friends’ relationship status and uninterested in pursuing those who were already involved with someone else.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Kanwulia: 3:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Men were also more willing to act on this mistakenly perceived mutual attraction. Both men and women were equally attracted to romantically involved opposite-sex friends and those who were single; “hot” friends were hot and “not” friends were not, regardless of their relationship status. However, men and women differed in the extent to which they saw attached friends as potential romantic partners. Although men were equally as likely to desire “romantic dates” with “taken” friends as with single ones, [size=20pt]women were sensitive to their male friends’ relationship status and uninterested in pursuing those who were already involved with someone else.[/size]

Gbam!
OP, abeg check yasef o! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? / 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle / Rebuilding A Relationship After An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.