Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends (18915 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=30pt]Dear Prince charming,
You have got a lot of explaining to do!
Yours' sincerely,
Snow White, Cinderala and sleeping beauty.[/size]
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=30pt]Dear Rubik's Cube,
Done!
Sincerely,
Color Blind.[/size]
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=30pt]Dear Noah,
We would have sworn you said the ark won't be ready till 5pm.
Yours' sincerely,
Dinosaurs.[/size]
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=30pt]Dear Gadaffi,
who is the biatch now?
Sincerely yours',
Nigeria[/size]
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=30pt]Dear Santa,
Pls can u tell me how u stopped after just three ''ho's"?
Sincerely yours',
Tiger Woods.[/size]
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by iDo3: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
pro01 and Wislet hit the nail on the head!  

Even when I am dating I don't hang around too much or talk frequently to other women.  I also try to keep my girlfriend informed about my female friends.  Like Pro01 said some so called 'modern' women AND men think they can do whatever and the other person should just put up with it.

Once I notice that my girlfriend is the attention starved typed that insists on keeping lots of male friends I know she is not a potential marriage partner for me in the long run.  Some other guys like that and they can have her when we are done dating.  I also find out in conversation if she is the type that believes in hanging out with ex's after marriage, again that is not for me.  I won't try to convince her since I don't think people fundamentally change their innate traits.

After marriage couples should only keep in touch with ex's and opposite gender friends IN MODERATION.  My future wife does not have to abandon her male friends and ex's but at the same time we BOTH  need to build a new life together and respect our home and NOT have frequent and regular connection to ex-sweethearts and members of the opposite sex that are not mutual friends.  If one is a drunk then it is best to avoid places that sell alcohol.  The way I control myself with regards women is to avoid situations that could be tempting.

An adult thinks before acting and talking.  There is no need for a Ph.D. to make sense of this topic.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by GboyegaD(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
The only advice is that the guy needs to sit her down and get to know why she did what she did. Moreso, he really needs to let her know that she necessarily need not keep too many male friends and also, he should learn to communicate with the wife because I think the major issue is that the guy doesn't communicate with her which is the reason why she is trying to seek communication elsewhere.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Sike(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
chima12:

Which state is the woman from?
Nigeria State!!
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by markovnikoff001(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
, all the ladies that commented on this thread said something in the order of "a woman can keep male friends as long as she knows where to draw the boundary", that's preposterous!! You know how you all are; always trying to be friendly to everyone, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. Men know that about you and they will always take advantage of that fact. I see the conversation playing out like this:

Man friend: I am usually very busy at work, can I call when I get back home?
Married woman: hmmm, you know I'm married now, I don't think it will be a good idea.
Man friend: I just need someone to talk to, a friend I can confide in (emotional blackmail), well if you say I can't call it's okay, (reverse psychology)
Married woman: , Awww, okay you can call me anytime, I'll just tell my husband about it, I think he'll understand.
End of story.
It is very important to not get too close to male friends when you are married or even if you're just in a relationship, at least not to the point where they can use your weakness against you.

And for the Mr. Husband, you need to put your foot on the ground and set the rules in that house. Talk to her on how you feel on issues like this (I am assuming you have not spoken to her on this before). Let her know you are the man and do not compromise on how you handle it when she goes against your rules. There is nothing wrong with allowing your wife some freedom, at least she's not in a bondage but do not go around with the false sense of "I trust my wife she can't do anything" and then let her fly free, because just when you feel safest is when she calls someone else's name while you are making love. Show love but more importantly show strength.

What she did-picking a call at 10:30 pm-is wrong, whether you are about to have sex or not. But I put half of the blame on you; if you had been the man you're supposed to be, that kind of crap would never have happened.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by ndahbros1: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
Over-gentlemanness I'd wat kills a marriage.a woman needs a man who wil bring direction,especially wen she is erring. D divorce rate in d USA is more than 70% just because men hv chosen to be wimps n d system supports it.
Now to d issue at hand: my wife no fit look my face answer man call by 10:30 pm.except its her brother whom I know n its quite urgent.she smoke dry ogbono?guy man,if d problem persists after 2 or 3 vehement warnings,call her parents n tell dem.if it still persists,no waste time in callin a cab n bundling d LovePeddler out of ur house.rubbish!una go dey pamper talk.mtcheeew!!!
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
I think the lady has no business being married. It is not a must to be married so I wonder why the lady would get married and still flirt around She can stay unmarried and keep her male admirers.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 9icelag: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
ndahbros1:

Over-gentlemanness I'd wat kills a marriage.a woman needs a man who wil bring direction,especially wen she is erring. D divorce rate in d USA is more than 70% just because men hv chosen to be wimps n d system supports it.
Now to d issue at hand: my wife no fit look my face answer man call by 10:30 pm.except its her brother whom I know n its quite urgent.she smoke dry ogbono?guy man,if d problem persists after 2 or 3 vehement warnings,call her parents n tell dem.if it still persists,no waste time in callin a cab n bundling d LovePeddler out of your house.rubbish!una go dey pamper talk.mtcheeew!!!
U HARSH OH. But u re right he should learn to be the man of the house.

markovnikoff001:

, all the ladies that commented on this thread said something in the order of "a woman can keep male friends as long as she knows where to draw the boundary", that's preposterous!! You know how you all are; always trying to be friendly to everyone, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. Men know that about you and they will always take advantage of that fact. I see the conversation playing out like this:

Man friend: I am usually very busy at work, can I call when I get back home?
Married woman: hmmm, you know I'm married now, I don't think it will be a good idea.
Man friend: I just need someone to talk to, a friend I can confide in (emotional blackmail), well if you say I can't call it's okay, (reverse psychology)
Married woman: , Awww, okay you can call me anytime, I'll just tell my husband about it, I think he'll understand.
End of story.
It is very important to not get too close to male friends when you are married or even if you're just in a relationship, at least not to the point where they can use your weakness against you.

And for the Mr. Husband, you need to put your foot on the ground and set the rules in that house. Talk to her on how you feel on issues like this (I am assuming you have not spoken to her on this before). Let her know you are the man and do not compromise on how you handle it when she goes against your rules. There is nothing wrong with allowing your wife some freedom, at least she's not in a bondage but do not go around with the false sense of "I trust my wife she can't do anything" and then let her fly free, because just when you feel safest is when she calls someone else's name while you are making love. Show love but more importantly show strength.

What she did-picking a call at 10:30 pm-is wrong, whether you are about to Be Intimate or not. But I put half of the blame on you; if you had been the man you're supposed to be, that kind of crap would never have happened.

SPOT ON
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by haruna1970(m): 12:06am On Dec 02, 2011
My dear friend, we are in jet age. Be wise. Just set her up and keep watch. God will definately show u the truth.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Leffe2010: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2011
bros ur wife they shoot outside just set her up i have the same problem in the past you know say road wen person don pass before he can still pass am again
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by MyneWhite1(f): 1:36am On Dec 02, 2011
Men and their jealous insecurities.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 02, 2011
op- JEALOUSY IS YOUR PROBLEM
embarassed
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by onyekabe(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2011
what is the point of keeping female friend? What will substain that friendship if not sex or anticipated sex in future. I remember the last time i meet my school girlfriend. I know what happened

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Ayodhejjy(m): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]this is a simple arithmetic. U no wat, give ur word in as muchh u are still her husband, tell her u dont want alll those men to be callin her again simple. If she dint takess to correction stop givin her attention nd ignore watever meals she prepare for u,and learn how to come home late after work u will c dt she will change. divource is not d next option in as much u love her. But by doin all this things, if she still do it, divource may now folo. Shikena
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by sylve11: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2011
No woman, no cry. . . cool
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by akyus(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2011
Kai! Just imagine trying to make luv to your own wife then a call comes in and she puts you on hold for ten minutes. From what you've written I can even conclude that she did not even tell you to excuse her. As for me, I won't allow distraction of any form not even my phone should be brought to my bedroom. Why is it call a bedroom? Some bed rooms are even more stuffy than the parlour with radio, television and all manner. My friend, wake up! be the man of the house set some rules that will change the way you and her do things in the house and make sure you keep to you own part. You've given your woman too many options that is why she is taking you for a ride.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by walcolm(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2011
@OP, i will ask you to do a process check and see if your children are really your children, do a DNA test on them
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by sleekch1c(f): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2011
Ppl suggesting dat d op shld divorce his wife because of a phone call re deranged.
@op,talk to her abt it, how wld U̶̲̥̅̊ feel if she divorces U̶̲̥̅̊ because of a damn call?think with ur brains and ŋ☺† ur ego.build ur home,ŋ☺† destroy it because of ur insecurity.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2011
Its so amazing the way some females on this thread are throwing words about like "insecurity" and "jealousy". All of this is simply psychological blackmail that some immature ladies play so as to cover up their misdeeds.
If it was a lady who put up this post, most women (not all sha) would almost flay the guy alive.
@OP: This is one of the reasons that even if you're a gentleman, nice, caring, etc, you need to also have an iron hand, and not dull yourself. If you are with a certain kind of woman and you're doing all the romantic ish, agreeing with her, 24-7, shes gonna have the temptation to take you for a ride. That aside, I wonder if the females crying "insecure" read the post well. The guy was about to get down with his wife, and she receives a phone call from her EX, not just another dude, her EX, and she stops action,
Man if na me, she dey go her papa house that day. Marriage isn't a joke, and its not for immature chicks who want to bask in male attention. Its not by force to get married, and she obviously has no respect for her husband. Those females crying "insecure" are probably teenagers or immature chicks who are just discovering themselves.
Whats right is right, whats wrong is wrong, and you cannot disrespect me like that in my own matrimonial home.
OP: You need to call her to order n lay down the law, before you come home one day from work and find the ex giving her kokomycin from behind, you go just turn eminem carry gun grin grin.
Be gentle but FIRM!!
Thank God there are still mature women out there, who understand this concept of marriage. Hope still dey.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by oraclefemi(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2011
Ronke,i dont take no shyte from women,i repeat i go flog am send am go d guy house
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by mimima(f): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2011
pls i have the same issueooo,i work as csutomer service offcier in a , located in a market branch.The average trader here has ssce as a qualification,most times they ask for phone number for enquiries.For excellent customer service u have to oblige.But guess what,sometime some will call in the midnight only to make one enquiry or blablablabla.I keep explaining to my hussy,but sometimes he dont understand.what i does now is just to switch ma fone off in the nite but when he finds out that ny fone is off he will equally complain,

what in this scenerio what will u advice
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2011
//
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Chiori(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2011
The lady in question is totally irresponsible. The husband has a blame, that he must have seen this from the onset but is only complaining now that it seems to be getting out of hand. But he has got to apply carrot and stick approach. He must become more attentive to her emotional, sexual, physical and spiritual needs, whilst at the same time issue a threat (something he can do, not some outlandish one) and becoming firmer in the way he handles issues with his wife, his family, and others generally.

evilspirit:

I have been calling her, too. But not at night. It is not what you are thinking.
wink
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Baawaa(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2011
"Ore ki ni aja n ba ekun se"
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by smithclark: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2011
I am wed but seperated from my spouse for 19 weeks and when I met my sweetheart we. With that being the situation i started to disrespect his needs of no associates and my Too many moments i was advised that he is still wed and the more
clothes traders
boots distributors
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by ewa1(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2011
i had a female frnd like dat,she was married.whch she invited me 2 her marital home,God knwz whu she tld her husband i was! d husband welkum me wella& evn tell me sum secret abt him self,nt knw'n dat i waz d devil(God 4giv me).it waz dey i knew dat women ar powerful. 4rm my xpirence,i will neva let my wife hv anyfin 2 do wit her x or male frnd. so guy wake up
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by Chiori(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2011
ewa1:

i had a female frnd like dat,she was married.whch she invited me 2 her marital home,God knwz whu she tld her husband i was! d husband welkum me wella& evn tell me sum secret abt him self,nt knw'n dat i waz d devil(God 4giv me).it waz dey i knew dat women ar powerful. 4rm my xpirence,i will neva let my wife hv anyfin 2 do wit her x or male frnd. so guy wake up

Young man, be rest assured that your wife will also do it to you 7 times. Note it, because it is something you planted and which you must reap. Have a nice life afterwards, because only then she will be all yours.
Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 10Billion(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2011
DIVORCE her jooor, wat are u waiting for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Dies After Family Refused Blood Transfusion / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.