Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For (23650 Views)

Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home? / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / 6-Year Degree Program Or Professional Courses, Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Volkswagen90:
well, working with government, it's rather useless even when u tender it,i think it only relevant in private sector.
I understand you. Please can I send a pm
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

I understand you. Please can I send a pm
Ok
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Carolynn(f): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=ikakahu post=101663268]I have HSE 123 and have never used it. I have come to understand that some skills can actually make those 5-7 figures monthly for someone only if one can be patient enough to learn the skills. Try out digital marketing and learn the skills. There are platforms that when you enroll, you will be tutored and given mentorship support till you master the skills. The good thing is that you can start making money the few weeks you enrolled. If you need more info on this, check my signature.... Pls I need you to put me on on this. Thanks. This is my email: carolinemoses2019@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / Learn From My Mistake-make Hay While The Sun Shines. / Share Your Experience As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.