Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? (32294 Views)

Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? / Missing Child: Boluwatife Adegoke Has Been Found / Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Sultty(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2021
the level at which evil is being perpetrated in this country is alarming. make I dey arrange my exit is d best

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by cenaman(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2021
She is eating black cucumber some where in Obalande.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by NVSBL: 6:38am On May 03, 2021
Person go see "missing", next thing fear go grab am.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by CrestMan: 6:38am On May 03, 2021
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/Richesse_Amon/status/1388803801793146881?s=19

Father, in the name of Jesus, I declare that this girl will be protected from every form of evil. She will return safely in a matter of few hours to her family. Amen!
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Pio44: 6:39am On May 03, 2021
Who is safe?, help us God, been in Nigeria is risk
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by McEphiks(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2021
Stevenson20:
This is getting out of hand. Everyday you must hear a case of missing persons.
I pray they all returns to their families unscathed.

Today is my birthday.... I need your prayers �

May the windows of heavens open for your sake. Let there be an overflow of blessings. Nothing lesser than success in your present and future positive endeavors. Happy birthday.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Vulcanheph(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2021
Na wah oh.... I pray she is found safe, this is getting out of hand.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by orikoku: 6:40am On May 03, 2021
Not again! But why would you send a ¹⁴ years old child to withdraw from atm. That's not right. I pray she's found hale and healthy.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Phcmayor(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2021
The Twitter handle is @igbala chief priest she supposed to Know her way about or is her gods silent in this situation ,

Well God Almighty will bring her back ijn
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by symbianDON(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2021
O dear!!! Not again!!! cry
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Harrynight(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is the queue at the ATM that long that it still hasn't gotten to her turn after 3days?

I keep warning them.
There are some errands mother's should not just send their underage kids on.

Mama Kafayatu should better learn from this because each time I visit her, she'd send out her 10year old son on one stupid errand so we can have privacy.

Why will a mom send a 10year old to go and use the ATM in a country where no one is safe.
Are they wiser than some of our parents who locked us up in the wardrobe for privacy or when they didn't want us to see what visitors they were having?

locked you guys up in the wardrobe? grin grin
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Midex88(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2021
May she be found in Jesus Name
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by richmond500: 6:51am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is the queue at the ATM that long that it still hasn't gotten to her turn after 3days?

I keep warning them.
There are some errands mother's should not just send their underage kids on.

Mama Kafayatu should better learn from this because each time I visit her, she'd send out her 10year old son on one stupid errand so we can have privacy.

Why will a mom send a 10year old to go and use the ATM in a country where no one is safe.
Are they wiser than some of our parents who locked us up in the wardrobe for privacy or when they didn't want us to see what visitors they were having?
Ogbeni, just shut up, d girl is 14yrs trying to go withdraw from ATM 5mins walk from her own house.
At the age of 14, most children trek 20mins to school

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Deapom2: 6:52am On May 03, 2021
May she be found in JESUS NAME
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Deapom2: 6:52am On May 03, 2021
Deapom2:
May she be found in JESUS NAME
AMEN
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by IYANGBALI: 6:52am On May 03, 2021
I hope Baba a ijesha has not done his usual thing.

Bimiafashion where is your uncle Baba ijesha? I’m suspecting him o
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by richmond500: 6:53am On May 03, 2021
orikoku:
Not again! But why would you send a ¹⁴ years old child to withdraw from atm. That's not right. I pray she's found hale and healthy.
Oga 14yrs old girl is big enough to withdraw money 5mins walk from house.

a 14yrs old girl should be in SS1 already.

I know we are all afraid and we sometimes go emotional but a 14yrs should be able to withdraw and come back

4 Likes

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by DivineDynamics: 6:53am On May 03, 2021
The missing one will be found in Jesus name.

The race for fulfillments in life is incomplete without Jesus Christ.

Make Jesus your pillar today.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by IYANGBALI: 6:55am On May 03, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
This is getting out of hand

Another kid
and the kid don get breasts fa! May God safe us from the hands of people like baba ijesha and co
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Chummynoni(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2021
no one is safe in this country again
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by ud4u: 6:57am On May 03, 2021
leadedge:
May she be located ijn

Amen
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by funshint(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2021
Tot they said they've found...God help this country.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Crystalom3(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2021
Now we can't even send our kids on errands?? Things are happening in the country and we'd be fools to turn a blind eye to it.

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by joyandfaith: 7:05am On May 03, 2021
richmond500:
Ogbeni, just shut up, d girl is 14yrs trying to go withdraw from ATM 5mins walk from her own house.
At the age of 14, most children trek 20mins to school

World is not safe again.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by ChiefAfonja: 7:05am On May 03, 2021
God please don't let my kindness mine her skull amen

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by joyandfaith: 7:07am On May 03, 2021
richmond500:

I know we are all afraid and we sometimes go emotional but a 14yrs should be able to withdraw and come back

She can but the world is not safe. Even adults are being attacked after leaving Atm machine.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Badonasty(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2021
May she be found alive insha Allah
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Sirdan247(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2021
What's really happening. God, this is a new week. We shall surely overcome
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Missyajoke(f): 7:14am On May 03, 2021
At the age of 8 I answer errands for my parents and am still alive so age does not matter. I hope it's not touch and follow the man abi woman kidnapper used on her if not it takes God's grace for her to be found. See what Buhari has done to the country on top say he wants to win the election now that he has won the fools he invited from other countries have refused to go back to their countries cause theirs money in terrorism
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by orikoku: 7:15am On May 03, 2021
richmond500:

bro why you dey follows me bumper to bumper. I dey fear ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos / Thieves Forced To Carry Rocks On Their Heads After Being Caught Stealing. / Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.