Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? (32293 Views)

Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? / Missing Child: Boluwatife Adegoke Has Been Found / Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Mhimi007(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2021
Is the queue at the ATM that long that it still hasn't gotten to her turn after 3days?

I keep warning them.
There are some errands mother's should not just send their underage kids on.

Mama Kafayatu should better learn from this because each time I visit her, she'd send out her 10year old son on one stupid errand so we can have privacy.

Why will a mom send a 10year old to go and use the ATM in a country where no one is safe.
Are they wiser than some of our parents who locked us up in the wardrobe for privacy or when they didn't want us to see what visitors they were having?[/quote] like he should go and mop the junction abi
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 03, 2021
Stop spreading FAKE news!!!
ProfAmaben:
Buhari should resign, we've never had it this bad in Nigeria before. Ordinary to withdraw money now is a problem.

You can't travel without panicking, if I hear a loud knock on my gate, I normally have a faster heart beat.

It wasn't this bad.

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by kurlz(f): 7:19am On May 03, 2021
post=101330590:
We pray Boluwatife returns home safe and sound to her parents in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Insha Allah .

In the same vein,
the below image is everywhere on cyberspace also.
Let's pass the information around.
May God help us in this nation.
Evil animals abound everywhere!
This your. Picture attached are you serious?
I stay close to that police station but I didn't hear anything of such.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 03, 2021
It's fake news. Someone sent to me 3 weeks ago and I checked everywhere. No story like that.
kurlz:

This your. Picture attached are you serious?
I stay close to that police station but I didn't hear anything of such.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by simhosting: 7:23am On May 03, 2021
Naija don cast
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by kurlz(f): 7:23am On May 03, 2021
bunto:
It's fake news. Someone sent to me 3 weeks ago and I checked everywhere. No story like that.
OK. Thanks
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Galadimabawa: 7:26am On May 03, 2021
I pray she see the light of the day
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by foreshore(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2021
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2021
why would you send a 10 year old girl to go withdraw in this hard time Nigeria is presently in?
not everybody who goes to atm stand and queues is there to withdraw.Some are spies, armed robbers...etal.it was a foolish decision on the mother's part to have sent that girl.

I pray she is alive wherever she is.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Tareq1105: 7:52am On May 03, 2021
She shall be found in Jesus name. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. The plans and manipulations of the devil shall be frustrated by the power of the living God. In a short while, she shall walk in by herself in Jesus name. We shall not hear any evil reports concerning her to the glory of God. Peace.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by investigator007: 7:54am On May 03, 2021
I pray she is found hale and hearty
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Tareq1105: 8:01am On May 03, 2021
gowonmaharajah:
why would you send a 10 year old girl to go withdraw in this hard time Nigeria is presently in?
not everybody who goes to atm stand and queues is there to withdraw.Some are spies, armed robbers...etal.it was a foolish decision on the mother's part to have sent that girl.

I pray she is alive wherever she is.

This is not the time for blame game. It's a period of prayers with the family.
My own daughter, who's 10 yrs too, can withdraw and do transfer on ATM. She would want to follow me to ATM and do the transaction for me. It's not good to leave her by herself. She's still a small girl. But I'm convinced in my spirit that God's protection will see her through and bring Boluwatife home safely amen. Peace.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Mouthpis(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2021
This has really gotten to a point where we just have to defend ourselves and loved ones.

I pray she is found hale and hearty.

So for anyone who is serious about the security of themselves and loved ones as well as properties that, there is a gadget which can be secretly attach to kids, adults, cars and anything you want to track even with out anyone noticing it.

And can be monitored from any phone with internet access. Just install the App on your phone like any other App and there you go.

It's a new technology, we will be starting in Abuja before we move to other states.

It will go a long way to help in cases like this since the gov't have failed us in so many ways.

If interested, just send me an email.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Adetayo1978(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2021
Girls missing has been the order of the day recently.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Adetayo1978(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2021
Tareq1105:
She shall be found in Jesus name. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. The plans and manipulations of the devil shall be frustrated by the power of the living God. In a short while, she shall walk in by herself in Jesus name. We shall not hear any evil reports concerning her to the glory of God. Peace.
Amen but go out there and look for her from every nook and cranny.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Andyvilly: 8:31am On May 03, 2021
what happened to forming of search parties and going into the bush like saner climee
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Jostify08: 8:33am On May 03, 2021
Abi baba ijesa don kidnapped her ni... She's 14
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 03, 2021
cenaman:
She is eating black cucumber some where in Obalande.
Have some decency. Not everything is a joke. This is a child. Imagine she was your kid sister.

Ode.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Jbleenk: 8:42am On May 03, 2021
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/Richesse_Amon/status/1388803801793146881?s=19

They should go and ask baba Ijesha. He may know 1 or 2 about her whereabouts
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by uboma(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2021
I pray she is found in one piece.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by HenryWilliams(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2021
Jbleenk:

They should go and ask baba Ijesha. He may know 1 or 2 about her whereabouts

Idiot
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Alexaonfleek: 9:06am On May 03, 2021
cenaman:
She is eating black cucumber some where in Obalande.
As stupid as you sound.....this is better than her being killed by kidnappers
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by fayomim: 9:13am On May 03, 2021
If someone get missing, it's alwayz hard to find dem alive.
I pray they find her on time
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Elidrisy20: 9:19am On May 03, 2021
Be careful with any Biafran around you
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Joiedevivre: 9:24am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is the queue at the ATM that long that it still hasn't gotten to her turn after 3days?

I keep warning them.

Mama Kafayatu should better learn from this because each time I visit her, she'd send out her 10year old son on one stupid errand so we can have privacy.

Why will a mom send a 10year old to go and use the ATM in a country where no one is safe.
Are they wiser than some of our parents who locked us up in the wardrobe for privacy or when they didn't want us to see what visitors they were having?
Baba you just wan talk trash this morning.

The post says 14 year old, you typed here 10 years. Besides is a 14 year old kid too young to go on an errand. She's old enough to go to school herself but not old enough to go to an ATM to make a withdrawal.

Please reason next time before you comment trash here...

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by omimigaius(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2021

I keep warning them.

Are they wiser than some of our parents who locked us up in the wardrobe for privacy or when they didn't want us to see what visitors they were having?[/quote]

Bros!!! Try show emotions sometimes. The teenager may have been tricked and adopted by someone close to her. A ten year old that lives in Lagos island is already street versatile. A possible boyfriend, close or school friends or a relative she trusted must have played a fast trick on her.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Olanre05(f): 9:54am On May 03, 2021
CrestMan:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I declare that this girl will be protected from every form of evil. She will return safely in a matter of few hours to her family. Amen!

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by edupedia: 10:31am On May 03, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Buhari should resign, we've never had it this bad in Nigeria before. Ordinary to withdraw money now is a problem.

You can't travel without panicking, if I hear a loud knock on my gate, I normally have a faster heart beat.

It wasn't this bad.

Yes he should .But all those killing people with fake medicine, fake motor spare parts and fake generators should also pack and go to their states. It was not as bad as this
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by ProfAmaben(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2021
edupedia:

Yes he should .But all those killing people with fake medicine, fake motor spare parts and fake generators should also pack and go to their states. It was not as bad as this

And the foolss and brainless scums that promote their business and making them multi billionaires by buying fake drugs, fake spare parts and fake generators due to abject poverty passed on from their parents-parents to their parents which would also trickle down to their children and their children's-children should go and borrow common sense.

Shame on you and your generations unborn.

You think say you sabi tab or get mouth? I'm waiting for you. grin
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by budusky05(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2021
She has been found
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by SefunmiHookups: 11:04am On May 03, 2021
Sad times we live in
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by SefunmiHookups: 11:05am On May 03, 2021
budusky05:
She has been found
wow...do you mean this? Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hayfore Adu Operating "Illegal Hospital" For 23 Years In Lagos Arrested / How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos / Thieves Forced To Carry Rocks On Their Heads After Being Caught Stealing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.