Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) (56618 Views)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Gun Down Police Officer / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Golan007: 5:25pm On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga I spent most of my young life in the military, my father a decorated Combatant, my father's senior brother senior brother a legend in the NIGERIAN ARMY till date ..I am 100 percent Military background

To live for barracks different from running obstacle course.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Wolfeye: 7:13pm On May 03, 2021
Crypto economy fixes this nonsensical risk of life.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
not only that. The company that manufactured that bullion van don secure huge potential orders already...you can imagine how many views this fearful video would attract globally. kudos

Just thought to mention that Nigeria's own Proforce has seen increased demand from other countries.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by babajero(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2021
Security personnel in Nigeria are supposed to be wearing body camera in order to cut their excesses and extra judicious killing
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by themanderon: 8:26pm On May 03, 2021
The crime rate in SA is frightening.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by TMKsouth: 8:33pm On May 03, 2021
James4bright:
Always a crime zone. Damn bro TMKsouth I hope you weren't one of the robbers.

Your country is taking the lead in harbouring criminals. Poor SA.

You should feel pity for whole schools that get kidnapped week in and week out in Nigeria, JamesUNBRIGHT cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 12:58am On May 04, 2021
FarahAideed:

Me with balls of steel and an IQ of over 150 , give me the handgun and that that Assault carbine they were holding , I would have just told the driver to drive into an open space ,create a moat and let the fire fight start
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by adecz: 5:38am On May 04, 2021
Bouz:
Olopa wey dey leave van jakpaa out of fear, upon there are always two security van following bullion van,s in nigeria, one in front and one at the back, the security guys here were only two with strong mind. even if na nigeria, thieves won't still penetrate.

In Nigeria, dem go use grenade
or dynamite tear the vehicle apart.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by JaceBlaze: 11:16am On May 04, 2021
maasoap:

You still didn't get it, they were never going to take out the driver shooting at the glass, that's the mistake they are making. Lol. They just believed that glass is the weakest point not knowing that their belief is wrong

They just wanted to create a distraction.They hardly kill the guards in these robberies.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by IronGalaxy: 2:44pm On May 05, 2021
bluefilm:

Bia nwokem, take your time.

Who told you I'm a nigerian?

If na insult, Biko stop it o
I can deduct only by virtue of white worship that you're Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by TMKsouth: 3:16pm On May 05, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I can deduct only by virtue of white worship that you're Nigerian

grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by showafrica(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
cool

It was a windy day in December, 2015 and I was busy minding my business on the streets of Nairobi

Suddenly I saw a crowd running from The Mall in the centre of town....screaming and crying shocked

My instincts kicked in and I walked up to a guard who was panicking and shouting out indecipherable commands into a walkie-talkie.

"Lieutenant Commander X-X here, what's the sit-rep (situation-report) ?"

Watch the black guy closely... he was unusually calm, I hope he is not responsible for an inside job?

The black guy is fuxkkking scared...
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2021
Quick thinking by the driver smiley
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Nature8(m): 5:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
id4sho:

you are right, all cars can be armoured. it's best with vehicle with bigger engine capacity because of armoured plates and glass weight.
imagine a armoured picanto/corolla/camry, its gonna be slow cos of weight

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.