Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) (56544 Views)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Gun Down Police Officer / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2021
Olayetan:

They were actually lucky, those armed robbers are amateurs cux if it were to be pros, they would have aimed at the wheels and not the windows. But that shit looks scary, the black dude is already scared to be bone.

Those type of vehicles don't use ordinary tyres

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
The black guy riding shotgun is a very clueless person , he is minus one ..he didn't even have any ideas
Yes he was disorganised but at that particular point what should he'd done??
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by optimusprime2(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2021
That driver has 3 and a half ballz asweardown...
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Olayetan(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2021
SavageResponse:

Those type of vehicles don't use ordinary tyres

Was I not seeing well?, what I saw there is hilux and hilux doesn't use airless tyres.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2021
Bobxin:

maybe, just maybe he was the same peraon who made the comment on youtube. lipsrsealed

Just different degrees of attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by JaceBlaze: 10:21am On May 03, 2021
Goldbw122:
They didn't aim the fuel tank, engine, driver or tires, just the body well, they got lucky...

Chai...the tyres on those vehicles are bulletproof too.The fuel tank is protected by the bulletproof frame of the vehicle.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 03, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
cool

It was a windy day in December, 2015 and I was busy minding my business on the streets of Nairobi

Suddenly I saw a crowd running from The Mall in the centre of town....screaming and crying shocked

My instincts kicked in and I walked up to a guard who was panicking and shouting out indecipherable commands into a walkie-talkie.

"Lieutenant Commander X-X here, what's the sit-rep (situation-report) ?"

Watch the black guy closely... he was unusually calm, I hope he is not responsible for an inside job?

What should he have done? Wind the windows down and shoot back? Black people are even more racist and stereotypical than the whites.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by afroxyz: 10:22am On May 03, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
cool

Watch the black guy closely... he was unusually calm, I hope he is not responsible for an inside job?

No sense of urgency. Had to be reminded to get the gun which he could not even hold well. Was the last one out of the door.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Naughtysex: 10:24am On May 03, 2021
This thing happened to me too

IN MY DREAM
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 10:25am On May 03, 2021
Angrygoat:
Forget story bro'if na you fear go allow u drive'no be stop and come down u go begin beg when e clear say your moto no be bullet proof. If to say na naija,bullion van don stop since, jump enter Bush. Who want to die
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 10:26am On May 03, 2021
UDUJ:

Most high end bullion vans use run flat tires

These “runflats” allow a vehicle, generally, to travel up to 100 kilometers after the tire has been deflated depending on the terrain. The Run-flat’s purpose is to allow the vehicle to travel on a tire once flattened by providing a roller/band within a tire as well as keeps the tire on the rim. With the tire safely on the rim, the vehicle is still able to have traction allowing the vehicle to continue to drive away from the “danger zone

If you keep raining bullets on these "run flat tyres" don't you think it would eventually give up?
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2021
Goldbw122:
They didn't aim the fuel tank, engine, driver or tires, just the body well, they got lucky...

Study have shown that raiders or armed robbers always target the glass of any armoured vehicle being attacked by them. They always believe that that is the most vulnerable part, albeit wrongly!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The guy on the passenger seat looks complacent and should be investigated! Look at his body language, cool calm and reserved. No tension whatsoever, he doesn’t look anything but calm in such horrific circumstances!
seems you read my mind, he should be investigated

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 10:29am On May 03, 2021
Atiku:

What should he have done? Wind the windows down and shoot back? Black people are even more racist and stereotypical than the whites.

No, he just naturally looks scared to death unlike the driver, that's the way I see it. Though, I heard the driver has had these experiences all his life. The robbers should have known better too.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:31am On May 03, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

Yes he was disorganised but at that particular point what should he'd done??

He should have shown some preparation for his exit maneuver in prep for a possible fire fight and then immediately the driver picked up the carbine and existed he still remained in his seat like a toy

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 10:31am On May 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Chai...the tyres on those vehicles are bulletproof too.The fuel tank is protected by the bulletproof frame of the vehicle.

Is it even possible to aim at a fuel tank? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2021
Bobxin:

Check IMDb.com for release date.

Just checked... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
From the look of things those bastard were aiming to kill the driver and guard.

No human life is worth taken for money sake.
The pathetic part is they will only squander/waste the money on drugs, women and clothes.

I give the driver kudos cause I would have passed out after the first shot.

[/b] The guard was totally disorganized, the driver still has to be the one to tell him to pick his rifle, the driver still have to be the first to go out first... [/b]

Look at their faces, one is older and experience comes with that. The other one young, probably still learning the rope. But to me, he was calm enough with his inexperience
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by JaceBlaze: 10:36am On May 03, 2021
People in here suspecting that the guy in the passenger seat might have something to do with it,I on the other hand see a guy who's shit scared and don't know what to do.Almost looks like it was his first day on the job...but who knows though.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by id4sho(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2021
Olayetan:

Was I not seeing well?, what I saw there is hilux and hilux doesn't use airless tyres.
That's a amoured Toyota Land cruiser, the hilux too got the armoured version. Nigerian police have both vehicles for red spot robbery zones

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
A country where things work...kudos. See as fear catch that black guy lol

Crime rate there is astronomical sha.

They had 21,000 murders in 2020. And 50 cars are stolen per day.

Btw, the car in the video was transporting phones.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by bluefilm: 10:39am On May 03, 2021
Very funny eh!

Black Africans can fear eh...

While the white man is busy calculating on how to maneuver them to safety, the panic stricken black dude was just bent of finding a way to escape... even though he is carry the gun.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by JaceBlaze: 10:40am On May 03, 2021
Bobxin:

Is it even possible to aim at a fuel tank? undecided

Apparently that guy thinks it is

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by ijeawele23635: 10:42am On May 03, 2021
That driver has 3 and a half ballz asweardown...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:44am On May 03, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
cool

It was a windy day in December, 2015 and I was busy minding my business on the streets of Nairobi

Suddenly I saw a crowd running from The Mall in the centre of town....screaming and crying shocked

My instincts kicked in and I walked up to a guard who was panicking and shouting out indecipherable commands into a walkie-talkie.

"Lieutenant Commander X-X here, what's the sit-rep (situation-report) ?"

Inside job? And the robbers would have carelessly shot the way they did?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 10:47am On May 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:
People in here suspecting that the guy in the passenger seat might have something to do with it,I on the other hand see a guy who's shit scared and don't know what to do.Almost looks like it was his first day on the job...buy who knows though.

Exactly my thought bro. he is just scared, confused, and inexperienced. Unlike the driver.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by JaceBlaze: 10:48am On May 03, 2021
bluefilm:
Very funny eh!

Black Africans can fear eh...

While the white man is busy calculating on how to maneuver them to safety, the panic stricken black dude was just bent of finding a way to escape... even though he is carry the gun.

It has nothing to do with race.The black guy is probably new on the job while the white guy is clearly a veteran in the field.You can even tell he is well versed when it comes to operating mechanism of these thugs.

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

I did something wrong then
it is well dear. Your wrongdoing was a blessing in disguise
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 10:49am On May 03, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Crime rate there is astronomical sha.

They had 21,000 murders in 2020. And 50 cars are stolen per day.

Btw, the car in the video was transporting phones.

When you say 50 cars are stolen per day, it reminds me of the movie "Gone In 60 Seconds"
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by gidos91(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2021
JackBaueress1:
you would have fainted after hearing only a gunshot. You think you got more balls than him?

that's why he isn't wearing the uniform.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 10:51am On May 03, 2021
id4sho:

That's a amoured Toyota Land cruiser, the hilux too got the armoured version. Nigerian police have both vehicles for red spot robbery zones

I thought any car can be armoured is it specific to some brands alone? please enlighten me.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:52am On May 03, 2021
JackBaueress1:
it is well dear. Your wrongdoing was a blessing in disguise

Yesoooo , I was depressed for years but now I know it was a blessing in disguise , I would definitely definitely have been in the north east fighting a meaningless war and maybe even dead now like many friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke / Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.