Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) (57019 Views)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Gun Down Police Officer / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by EdmundDantes(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2021
Olayetan:

So you haven't seen bulletproof hilux.

You don't even get the point of the question. If an hilux can be fitted with bullet proof glass it can be fitted with bullet resistant tyres. My point.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bolaji26(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Rounds on that assault rifle won’t take you even 3 mins!! 2 against probably 4-5 of them? Do a bit of critical thinking before putting your life on the line!
. Don’t mind him, NA too much action movies Dey worry am
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Judgesledge(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2021
elderlyyoungman:
I expeienced dis same tin in jamaica in year 1860 its not easy at all.
Still remember that day bro, you nearly shit in your pants. Thank God I serviced my Luger that morning
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by 2kurupt(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2021
Olayetan:

Was I not seeing well?, what I saw there is hilux and hilux doesn't use airless tyres.
The normal Hilux you refer to do they use bulletproof glasses? So obviously this particular Hilux is not your usual run-of-the-mill pickup
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by alizma: 12:21pm On May 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
From the look of things those bastard were aiming to kill the driver and guard.

No human life is worth taken for money sake.
The pathetic part is they will only squander/waste the money on drugs, women and clothes.

I give the driver kudos cause I would have passed out after the first shot.

The guard was totally disorganized, the driver still has to be the one to tell him to pick his rifle, the driver still have to be the first to go out first...
The guard was totally a mess. He was just there like a boy called by an elderly relative to accompany him to somewhere. No tactical move or sign of readiness for such situation. At a point he almost obstruct the driver's handling of the wheel with the gun

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by 2kurupt(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2021
Bobxin:

Exactly, I think the glasses are the strongest parts, As seen in a movie A Man From Nowhere you have to repeatedly shoot at one spot at a close range before the bullet can penetrate.
I still wonder how the steel body witholds bullets though.
The steel body has reinforced metal plates added inside the body panels of the vehicle, else it defeats the whole purpose of making the glass bulletproof.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by weslay: 12:21pm On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
The black guy riding shotgun is a very clueless person , he is minus one ..he didn't even have any ideas

That what poor training does. The guy was in shock for the entire incident
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by subcbouy: 12:30pm On May 03, 2021
[/b]

Watch the black guy closely... he was unusually calm, I hope he is not responsible for an inside job?[/quote] He wasn't calm. His countenance shows he was afraid while dialing his phone.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by EdmundDantes(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2021
2kurupt:

The normal Hilux you refer to do they use bulletproof glasses? So obviously this particular Hilux is not your usual run-of-the-mill pickup

This is the substance of the simple question I asked him but he failed to comprehend.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2021
elderlyyoungman:
I expeienced dis same tin in jamaica in year 1860 its not easy at all.

1860!!? Mad man grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 12:42pm On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

30 rounds will last me very well , I am a pro trained in proper fire control ,I will never use an assault rifle on full auto ..once I hear your rifle fire on full auto I know you are a learner ...

Even not on auto, each trigger you press gives out 2-3 rounds on an assault rifle. The robbers are more prepared than you, they should come with enough ammo. You won’t survive without any help. Don’t ask me how I arrived on this conclusion
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by FarahAideed: 12:51pm On May 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Even not on auto, each trigger you press gives out 2-3 rounds on an assault rifle. The robbers are more prepared than you, they should come with enough ammo. You won’t survive without any help. Don’t ask me how I arrived on this conclusion

Except you are not well versed at fire control...on semi auto I will release a single shot ..I will only burst if your size tells me one shot won't bring you down instantly ..but to hold off robbers na one one I go dey do...remember robbers never have enough time and they work with a clock , every minute I take from their clock they get more panicked ...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 1:03pm On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

Except you are not well versed at fire control...on semi auto I will release a single shot ..I will only burst if your size tells me one shot won't bring you down instantly ..but to hold off robbers na one one I go dey do...remember robbers never have enough time and they work with a clock , every minute I take from their clock they get more panicked ...

Remember you are taking fire from more than one person. Without help, your presentation is impossible!
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by IronGalaxy: 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
bluefilm:
Very funny eh!

Black Africans can fear eh...

While the white man is busy calculating on how to maneuver them to safety, the panic stricken black dude was just bent of finding a way to escape... even though he is carry the gun.

You Nigerians are so obsessed with white South Africans and with whites in general hey? Can't make an argument without including them. So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by maasoap(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2021
Tapout:

They do that for a reason and not necessarily because they believe it's the most vulnerable part of the vehicle. what do you think will happen to the Vehicle if the driver is taken out??

You still didn't get it, they were never going to take out the driver shooting at the glass, that's the mistake they are making. Lol. They just believed that glass is the weakest point not knowing that their belief is wrong
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by James4bright(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2021
Always a crime zone. Damn bro TMKsouth I hope you weren't one of the robbers.
Your country is taking the lead in harbouring criminals. Poor SA.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by FarahAideed: 1:30pm On May 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Remember you are taking fire from more than one person. Without help, your presentation is impossible!

Remember I talked about enough space and when I get the 70 to 150 meters I need I will use the armored car as a fort ... Saddam Hussein's Son and just two grandsons where able to hold off 2 units of green berets in a 2 hour standoff with just assault rifles so much the green berets had know choice than call in for airstrike to end the stand off..My Father always said give 6 men who know how to use assault rifles space to operate it will have to take an explosive ordnance to stop them .

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=101331350]

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cash-van-driver-races-away-24021229

So much bravery!!! Keep it up
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 1:43pm On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

Remember I talked about enough space and when I get the 70 to 150 meters I need I will use the armored car as a fort ... Saddam Hussein's Son and just two grandsons where able to hold off 2 units of green berets in a 2 hour standoff with just assault rifles so much the green berets had know choice than call in for airstrike to end the stand off..My Father always said give 6 men who know how to use assault rifles space to operate it will have to take an explosive ordnance to stop them .

The Hussein instance is because they had enough ammo!! What would you do with 30 rounds, and a stand alone? No help whatsoever.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by rollandben(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2021
Goldbw122:
They didn't aim the fuel tank, engine, driver or tires, just the body well, they got lucky...
Don't you know there is also tires bullet proof!
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2021
Let's blame Buhari
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2021
Very calm driving and the black guy didn't do much, thought he'd go upon the top of the van and return fire
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by zicoraads: 3:34pm On May 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
From the look of things those bastard were aiming to kill the driver and guard.

No human life is worth taken for money sake.
The pathetic part is they will only squander/waste the money on drugs, women and clothes.

I give the driver kudos cause I would have passed out after the first shot.

The guard was totally disorganized, the driver still has to be the one to tell him to pick his rifle, the driver still have to be the first to go out first...
Exactly. I observed same about the guard. He looks like a rookie. cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by zicoraads: 3:34pm On May 03, 2021
Ofadaman:
Very calm driving and the black guy didn't do much, thought he'd go upon the top of the van and return fire
This is not a movie, bro. He tries it, he'll be dead.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by IronGalaxy: 3:44pm On May 03, 2021
mysticwarrior:
south Africa is the headquarter of criminalities in Africa.
South African criminals are a problem for South Africans, you on the hand export your criminals all over the world, say you're Nigerian to anyone around the world and everyone becomes weary.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2021
Ofadaman:

Did you actually type this? shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by UDUJ(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2021
Ofadaman:

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

Too many Hollywood movies like fast and the furious et al has got your brain twisted cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by vioment: 3:57pm On May 03, 2021
The way that black SA guy was acting, ??

If you ask me, I think it calls for his personal investigation. He might have just been overwhelmed with fear or anxiety, but I personally doubt it. The white SA driver was truly rugged.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by lexy2014: 5:01pm On May 03, 2021
BruncleZuma:
You do know that's sarcasm right?

Baba, we are on d same page
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by bluefilm: 5:01pm On May 03, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You Nigerians are so obsessed with white South Africans and with whites in general hey? Can't make an argument without including them. So pathetic

Bia nwokem, take your time.

Who told you I'm a nigerian?

If na insult, Biko stop it o
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by BruncleZuma: 5:10pm On May 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Baba, we are on d same page
I say make I clarify so we go dey the same page o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.