Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly (2233 Views)

Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph / Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by WazobiaNEWS(f): 8:04am On May 03, 2021
Man receives 100 strokes of cane In Anambra for beating a woman mercilessly
Follow this link https://afrinotes.com/man-receives-100-strokes-of-cane-in-anambra-for-beating-a-woman-mercilessly/ to watch the live video and see footages live from Afrinotes

As we receive this msg from Youtube?

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzgq_igatQ8[/url]

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by PissfulProtester: 8:09am On May 03, 2021
chai! the video no complete ..

Na only 73 strokes I see watch..do well to upload the complete video pls, I take God beg you

These people are just too violent aswearugad. How can you beat a woman like that? how?

angry

1 Like

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:12am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Na only 73 strokes I see watch..do well to upload the complete video pls, I take God beg you

These people are just too violent aswearugad. How can you beat a woman like that? how?

angry

Will do just that.. the development not a good one.

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by blazepascal(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2021
lol
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Goddys(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2021
I don't know why I was smiling all through the video. Igbos are really blessed.

Biafra will be a great land with instant punishment for offenders. There will be zero tolerance for any kind of corruption.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by NwaNimo1(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2021
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by NwaNimo1(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2021
ok
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by owobokiri(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2021
Choi!
Chai!!
Chei!!!
They dealth with this ones stoopidity in a very straightforward way..
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by brize(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2021
Common 100 strokes and he is crying like a baby, I mistook him for John Cena when he was beating the woman.......

Upon all the pleading of Sunday hapu ya by those nearby...... Sunday is now crying and pleading ka a hapu ya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by owobokiri(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2021
"Nwanne m, ókwa mmadu ibegi...."

Ina awa anya...

1 Like

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Winnerforever: 8:50am On May 03, 2021
He deserves 1000 whips - animal
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Ceenachi: 8:51am On May 03, 2021
Goddys:
I don't know why I was smiling all through the video. Igbos are really blessed.

Biafra will be a great land with instant punishment for offenders. There will be zero tolerance for any kind of corruption.

Oil dey ur head

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by KRSWon: 8:55am On May 03, 2021
It seems at least some in this country take domestic violence/violence against women seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:56am On May 03, 2021
100 Strokes is too small.

432 strokes is okay..

I commend the security agency for serving immediate punishment to the foolll..

That's how Justice is served.
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:00am On May 03, 2021
Fighting with a woman is foolishness.
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by justtoodark: 9:02am On May 03, 2021
what an idioot....she is already on the floor....you dont hit somebody already on the floor....a woman for that matter....
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by WazobiaNEWS(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2021
He was suppose to separate the two women from fighting, but failed only to take side

ThePlainTruth:
Fighting with a woman is foolishness.

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Xhuntra: 9:24am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:

angry

Atleast he didn't mine her skull

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by PissfulProtester: 9:26am On May 03, 2021
Xhuntra:

1 Like

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by CodeTemplar: 9:29am On May 03, 2021
Okoro Sharia.
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Smitharo(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2021
D chairman talk well, kudos to him, afta dat,d idiot rili nid rehab, jst imagine nonsense d lady truly strong if she survive dat beating oo. shocked
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Smitharo(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2021
brize:
Common 100 strokes and he is crying like a baby, I mistook him for John Cena when he was beating the woman.......

Upon all the pleading of Sunday hapu ya by those nearby...... now Sunday is now crying and pleading ka a hapu ya.

grin
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by triple996(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2021
so ndigbo still practice this savagery??. men am disappointed
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Cashsteady(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2021
chai.. sharia in igboland who still practice this babaric act in 2021
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by owobokiri(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2021
Xhuntra:

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:

angry

at this point I can't help but feel sorry for you......signing out
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Nobody: 11:46am On May 03, 2021
If it were in the North they'll call it backwardness and uncivilisation but because it is them in their zone it is worthy of commendation!
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by owobokiri(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
If it were in the North they'll call it backwardness and uncivilisation but because it is them in their zone it is worthy of commendation!
Stop approaching every topic from the pettiest of angles..
That was the towns youth wing dishing out well deserved traditional purnishment to a very troublesome member..
From what they said, it looks like the boy in question is a well renowned village ijiot..
Very normal in traditional African societies.., though no more common.
If this becomes a reason for you to start hacking off limbs in the North in the name of shariah.., your headache.

1 Like

Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by helinues: 12:16pm On May 03, 2021
Serves him right
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 03, 2021
owobokiri:

Stop approaching every topic from the pettiest of angles..
That was the towns youth wing dishing out well deserved traditional purnishment to a very troublesome member..
From what they said, it looks like the boy in question is a well renowned village ijiot..
Very normal in traditional African societies.., though no more common.
If this becomes a reason for you to start hacking off limbs in the North in the name of shariah.., your headache.
Shari'a has legal back up with better doctrines than the faulty acts running our affairs. What is done is done but if it were someone they would've flooded here saying all sort of trash!
Re: Man Receives 100 Strokes Of Cane In Anambra For Beating A Woman Mercilessly by immortal2: 1:12pm On May 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
Shari'a has legal back up with better doctrines than the faulty acts running our affairs. What is done is done but if it were someone they would've flooded here saying all sort of trash!

Which Shariah? The one that in Iran, accommodates Mutah (3 days marriage, aka prostitution)? The one that uses the Nikkah (intimacy) to describe marriage? You dont know your Shariah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha / Open Grazing: I Was Misquoted – Uzodimma / Welcome Home Sir - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.