Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,740,517 members, 6,499,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 September 2021 at 01:46 AM

Please Recommend Brand Of Fridge/deep Freezer To Buy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Recommend Brand Of Fridge/deep Freezer To Buy (143 Views)

Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? / Advice On Which Chest Freezer To Buy. This Is My Budget & Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend Brand Of Fridge/deep Freezer To Buy by therealMcCain: 8:15am On May 03
Please can the house recommend a brand of fridge and deep freezer to buy.

I bought A Nexus Fridge/Freezer, worked for 2yrs thereabout, went bad, repaired it and worked for 2months, it packed up and I gave it out

Bought Brhum deep freezer, worked for 3yrs and packed up, recently repaired it and it has gone bad again.

I dont intend to repair again. When growing up, fridges used to last very long, my experiences with these newer models, is not a good one

I am almost tempted to buy fairly used fridge from Europe.

Any suggestion or brand recommendation
Re: Please Recommend Brand Of Fridge/deep Freezer To Buy by Vision4God: 8:41am On May 03
Thermocool still de try.
Used polystar product for over 15years. Am not sure if they still produce.
Suggest u go 4 thermocool
Re: Please Recommend Brand Of Fridge/deep Freezer To Buy by therealMcCain: 8:45am On May 03
Vision4God:
Thermocool still de try.
Used polystar product for over 15years. Am not sure if they still produce.
Suggest u go 4 thermocool

Thanks, Thermocool of years back isnt the Thermocool of today.

I have family members who recent thermocool did not serve well.

Another thing, some new products once they are released and they do well, the next batch will be nothing to write home about.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not Blind / How To Run Your Home On A Low Budget / Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Were Boniface?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.