Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (61219 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by popweezy(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2021
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by megowef159: 8:41am On May 03, 2021
Follow
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Mogajunior(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2021
Sweetamara2:
Cute babies loading......
Beautiful couple does not always breed cute babies. I have seen things.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Tbvxl: 8:44am On May 03, 2021
The5DME:
Alex; you're about to enter bondage. Don't be trapped Alex. It's a mistake.

grin grin grin
You must hate marriage from the look of things
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by lindareep: 8:44am On May 03, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Lorddominic(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2021
Chocholalat:
Xx

Sell your ideas to your constituency. Anu!!!
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:45am On May 03, 2021
My pretty gay bunny boy is off the market. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by salt1: 8:46am On May 03, 2021
How can two people be so beautiful?
Cute babies loading....

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Kingnelson9: 8:47am On May 03, 2021
ah! Is that not Johnny? hope others will not surface this time?
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Icehood2020(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2021
tongue
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo has Proposed to his US-based model girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu and she said yes!

Sharing their engagement picture, the actor wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COZmVg0j5yN/?igshid=1rz4fdqturzrs

Alex with his wide lips go fit use ahm wash that girl plate tongue
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo has Proposed to his US-based model girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu and she said yes!

Sharing their engagement picture, the actor wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COZmVg0j5yN/?igshid=1rz4fdqturzrs

Alex with his wide lips go fit use ahm wash that girl plate
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by tishbite41(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2021
Lekki boys dey do yansh, nwanne
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by IYANGBALI: 8:49am On May 03, 2021
Boat of them no even fine. I pity their childrens. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by owobokiri(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2021
Bunnatex:
I see this thread getting to the promise Land.
I see a lot of comments both good and bad wishes from comments.
I see someone liking my comment.
I see someone commenting on something totally different from the topic.
I see someone asking why he didn't kneel.

This I have seen...

#Ghost_Prophet
Lol
sinner like you...
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Angrygoat: 8:50am On May 03, 2021
Bleached
Yuck
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by CSTRR: 8:50am On May 03, 2021
greggng:
IGBO women are too fine...what is responsible ?
It's called good genes.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 8:51am On May 03, 2021
Let's see how long it would last and when she would get pregnant........ cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by CSTRR: 8:51am On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
My pretty gay bunny boy is off the market. embarassed
If person fine, na gay for your side.

Don't go to America, na all the handsome black men you call gay finish.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:52am On May 03, 2021
AbabaExpert:
Congratulations man, na man wey get mind they marry for this country current situation grin

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
Not mind, Na wey get money.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2021
Congrats man..
Whatever rock your boat... But I no go make money with small fame then still come dey chop okpukpu.. I like them fleshy/ Meaty Biko..
Ahhh marry woman wey no go wear spandex and looks curvaceous from behind with visible panties lines to motivate me..
Mba nu.. then if I wn run doggy nko?? Na man kan kan person go dey hear instead of Pom Pom Pom..
Mba ooo..

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:53am On May 03, 2021
CSTRR:

If person fine, na gay for your side.

Don't go to America, na all the handsome black men you call gay finish.

You can't understand what's above you.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Neimar: 8:54am On May 03, 2021
After you dn Bleep my crush Onyii Alex tire angry

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by wman(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2021
How many whites do this public proposal thing?

Congrats to them, though.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by pozehnani(f): 8:55am On May 03, 2021
Can this one handle wifely duties? Ladies with thick skins are still finding it difficult to shoulder it, how much more this smally that looks fragile.

I wish them a happy togetherness in holy Union.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by CSTRR: 8:55am On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You can't understand what's above you.
Go and sit down jor.

Marry ugly man so that you will be sure he is not gay.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2021
Ikuku....

Congratulations bro.

Beautiful bride
Handsome groom

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Skillsnigeria: 8:56am On May 03, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by FarahAideed: 8:56am On May 03, 2021
So this guy still dey date this girl ....
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:57am On May 03, 2021
CSTRR:

Go and sit down jor.

Marry ugly man so that you will be sure he is not gay.

You don't want me telling you stories. It's too early for that.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2021
The guy isn't straight. I hope the girl isn't straight. That will be the best combo. Or else, na single mother e go end.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by CSTRR: 8:58am On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You don't want me telling you stories. It's too early for that.
Pls tell it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.