Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (60952 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Lovelyn451(f): 1:56pm On May 03, 2021
pozehnani:

I guess you know her so well to be able to conclude all that about her

This has absolutely nothing to do with tribe. It's an individual thing. plus You can only speak for yourself. "Hanty".
its not an individual thing, its a tribe thing madam...being homely to some tribes is a culture while to some its not...
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Bluezy13(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2021
KingLennon:

Is it your lasting? Are u related to the couple in any way? Why u come dey hate?

Are you okay
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Jdbrasco2: 2:34pm On May 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nice one.

Alex has shown he is a real Igbo man and wasn't swayed to marry outside his ethnicity despite being a celebrities that has seen all forms of 8 holes..

Perfect Match and God bless their Union...

You already have our blessings.
I know u are not happy with the level of bigotry in the country esp. on NL but I still believe u can find a like mind outside ur ethnic group to marry.
There a possibility he didn't just engage her cos she is Igbo but cos of peace of mind.
Be calming down bro.

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 03, 2021
joyousever:
But I heard this guy was gay and Uti I his gay partner. Hmmmmmmmm!

Poor Nigerians gossip alot.

Note that today.

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Opemiposii(f): 3:09pm On May 03, 2021
chaii lucky woman
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by MarieSucre(f): 4:58pm On May 03, 2021
The5DME:
Alex; you're about to enter bondage. Don't be trapped Alex. It's a mistake.

Do you want to marry him instead?
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Drizzy5001(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2021
Where una dey see all this fine girls?
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 6:39pm On May 03, 2021
Cutehector:
it is the reason you are unmarried

That's not the reason I am unmarried. Maybe, that's the reason that you are.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

That's not the reason I am unmarried. Maybe, that's the reason that you are.
that is the reason why you are unmarried!
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 7:06pm On May 03, 2021
Cutehector:
that is the reason why you are unmarried!

Lol. OK.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Nmezor(f): 7:17pm On May 03, 2021
Congratz to them
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Lol. OK.
grin kiss
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by academySteps(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nice one.

Alex has shown he is a real Igbo man and wasn't swayed to marry outside his ethnicity despite being a celebrities that has seen all forms of 8 holes..

Perfect Match and God bless their Union...

You already have our blessings.
abegi carry your igbo nonsense comot here
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 03, 2021
academySteps:

If e no pain u y quoting me...Lol
Osondi Owendi.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Lilimax(f): 9:08pm On May 03, 2021
greggng:
IGBO women are too fine...what is responsible ?
It's in our gene for God made it so
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Lilimax(f): 9:09pm On May 03, 2021
academySteps:

See painment embarassed
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2021
The5DME:
Alex; you're about to enter bondage. Don't be trapped Alex. It's a mistake.
Ndi red pill...grin

Las las one satchel got nothing on u...Don't u like how cute they look together...

Any way congrats to him...I knew he will soon pop the question wit his recent moves...When it's time, them no deh tell man to settle.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2021
post=101333803:
Love nwan tintin.

We go Love oooooo

Love issa a beautiful thingy when you are with the right person person

All of us @[/b] wish them all the best for the future.

[b]Dem pikins kids go too fine mehn!
Yeyenatu....

When are u going to propose to sisi yewande...grin

Mstchwwww
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by pelenaija(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2021
Bunnatex:
I see this thread getting to the promise Land.
I see a lot of comments both good and bad wishes from comments.
I see someone liking my comment.
I see someone commenting on something totally different from the topic.
I see someone asking why he didn't kneel.

This I have seen...

#Ghost_Prophet
but you can't see your future why?
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by 99thEnemy(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2021
blazepascal:

breaking news

a man trying to hang him self heard a gunshot and ran away
Person wey the buy sniper to go drink commit sucide the quarrel say them no give am complete change fa!?
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by blazepascal(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2021
99thEnemy:
Person wey the buy sniper to go drink commit sucide the quarrel say them no give am complete change fa!?

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by 9jaRealist: 8:41am On May 04, 2021
>
CONGRATS to them...
That Fancy girl always comes across as a nice level-headed young lady!

>

Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons / Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos