Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (61215 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:58am On May 03, 2021
pozehnani:
Can this one handle wifely duties?

What and what are wifely duties to you?

Wash plates, clothes and go to market, right? smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
My pretty gay bunny boy is off the market. embarassed
why are you unmarried grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by BruncleZuma: 9:00am On May 03, 2021
Nah now Johnny wan marry? Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo has Proposed to his US-based model girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu and she said yes!

Sharing their engagement picture, the actor wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COZmVg0j5yN/?igshid=1rz4fdqturzrs
Correct! Which day we go come chop wedding jollof rice?
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:01am On May 03, 2021
Cutehector:
why are you unmarried grin

The same reason you are unmarried.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by pozehnani(f): 9:02am On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

What and what are wifely duties to you?

Wash plates, clothes and go to market, right? smiley

THAT is your definition of wifely duties, not MINE!
It goes beyond all that.

You wanna know? Google is your best bet. Do the needful.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by GunnarSch: 9:03am On May 03, 2021
Awn
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Skmoda360(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2021
Cute people grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Chirowman(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2021
Congratulations to Alexx
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Igivebooks: 9:07am On May 03, 2021
Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by ofiko123(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2021
Congratulations to both of them...

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:09am On May 03, 2021
pozehnani:

THAT is your definition of wifely duties, not MINE!
It goes beyond all that.

You wanna know? Google is your best bet. Do the needful.

You are not serious.

Is it because she is finely dressed up and looking so succulent, then she's not fit for a wife? Next time, learn to shove your opinion down your throat. You that is fit for a wife is still single. Mschewww.

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Cnach: 9:12am On May 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo has Proposed to his US-based model girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu and she said yes!

Sharing their engagement picture, the actor wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COZmVg0j5yN/?igshid=1rz4fdqturzrs
oh God I want to be disappointed in what my mind is telling me concerning this marriage, in Jesus name I have prayed..AMEN
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by nwakibie3(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2021
Preshhottie:
Nice one every body just dey hurry marry, hope no problem sha.

Because

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by fucktardgirl2(f): 9:16am On May 03, 2021
Mogajunior:
Beautiful couple does not always breed cute babies. I have seen things.
Stop saying what you don't know. I have never seen where a handsome man and a pretty girl gave birth to an ugly child. It can only happen if away match is involved.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Phut(f): 9:16am On May 03, 2021
post=101333803:
Love wantintin.

We go Love oooooo

Love issa a beautiful thingy when you are with the right person person

All of us @[/b] wish them all the best for the future.

[b]Dem pikins kids go too fine mehn!

Nwa ntinti

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by michigang: 9:17am On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Hey babe, how far? Have you finally found your mr white? Cos last time i checked you were soul searching
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Hezmatosky: 9:19am On May 03, 2021
If girl too fine, she no dey sweet for bed joor angry

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Victoria938(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2021
She's really beautiful congrats to them
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:21am On May 03, 2021
michigang:
Hey babe, how far? Have you finally found your mr white? Cos last time i checked you were soul searching

tongue
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Ifexmichael: 9:22am On May 03, 2021
#tag buhari resign .....not marriage proposal now please ...youth wake up from slumber
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2021
Der kids will b beautiful
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by olisaEze(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2021
Guyman, congrats on booking ur green card down. Next thing na to dey observe if Naija go worse pass as e dey nw. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by princepee: 9:31am On May 03, 2021
meobizy:
They’ve dated since 2017 and I heard he uses her as his beard. I don’t believe this, abeg.
what are you trying to write? Read again and see if it makes any sense to you.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by deardevil(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2021
Chocholalat:
Xx

Share with all your family members..... make them all rich and they will thank you for it.

Buy house at lekki
Buy expensive cars

Do this for your family with your fixed game

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by pozehnani(f): 9:38am On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You are not serious.

Is it because she is finely dressed up and looking so succulent, then she's not fit for a wife? Next time, learn to shove your opinion down your throat. You that is fit for a wife is still single. Mschewww.

How dumb!
Who's judging by her dressing and all that crap you cited up there?

Why are you getting so personal about this?

Anyways ain't got time for low IQ ladies like you who quickly resort to insults when they can't sustain an argument intelligibly.

Get lost!
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by wumi2017(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2021
Congratulations...Emi nire kan
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by Queenslander(f): 9:43am On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
will you keep quiet, who told you he's gay??

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by sageb: 9:44am On May 03, 2021
congrats Ekubo
Re: Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend by SavageResponse(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You don't want me telling you stories. It's too early for that.

Tell us the stories but please make sure they're true stories you can defend and prove not beer palour gist!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.