Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown (60385 Views)

Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers / Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by tillaman(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2021
HONOR1:
Omo ladoke....

i zoom you brother

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by rinzaugustine: 9:56pm On May 03, 2021
As long as the kind of stupid people that supported Trump still exist they will continue going into it
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Saintsquare(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2021
Babaj145:

Na dat one dey pain u inside?..sorry bros
sorry for yourself
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Nobody: 12:01am On May 04, 2021
Furk the government!
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by BoraWizzle(m): 1:44am On May 04, 2021
I condemn the act 100%, but the government is to blame. The Country has no support structure for graduates and the youth. The unemployment rate is to the roof! A good government will redirect the desire and behavior of jobless youth by creating employment.

Like it's rocket science! It's not. Create Jobs, Create Uninterruptable Power Supply, use some of the money you are all looting to create good Infrastructures for we the Citizen. Not too much to ask at all. angry
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by 9gel(m): 3:04am On May 04, 2021
If the government is serious, they should strive harder to make 1 naira equal 1 pound.
Case would decline well.. Stop blaming youths please, pressure the government
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Clemmydam(m): 5:26am On May 04, 2021
What about our corrupt politicians Legal or illegal we just have to make it
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Calitoscassius(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2021
That is because Nigerian government, police, judges, politicians, lawyers are all Yahoo yahoo. Infact, the name Nigeria and country herself is yahoo yahoo.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Gval123: 7:54am On May 04, 2021
First, I'm totally against this thing called YAHOO. But why is the Nigerian govt so concern about the effect of a disease instead of the cause? Its easy to criticize when God don bless u, but these guys need to survive. Before u ask me why u nor involve, my answer is: we all are different, so also is our limit. People must look for a way to survive when things are bad. Nigeria is not just bad, but worse. I sometimes ask myself: What will I be doing now if I was still in Nigeria? Maybe okada ridder. The govt turned our intelligent graduate to sellers and called them entrepreneur. Totally stifle the potentials of an entire nation and u still have pastors and imam praying for these agents of darkness. Today, i look at the kind of accolade I get from these white men, i day laugh. this one na me way nor fit get just one job interview for Nigeria after my university. Killed my self confidence, i come day almost believe say i nor know anything. pls, blame, these guys, but don't be too harsh. try wear their shoe, before u criticize.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by meobizy(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2021
If you read the whole article, you’re a bastard.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Babaj145(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2021
Saintsquare:
sorry for yourself
Reeks of depression undecided
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by jamiudarex(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2021
tillaman:
This yahoo yahoo no be today oo!!
See as them just dey cast my Alma mater
Great Lautech!!
If you know you know
Lautech don cast grin
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by ecomalchemist(m): 5:17am On May 07, 2021
One reason the problem is growing is because there are no jobs in the country. The available jobs are being taken by the children of the elites and connected people. The government keeps giving rhetorics on job creation without any tangible result on ground to show that they are really work. Job creation is just a campaign gimmick for politicians to woo the electorates to vote for them.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by ecomalchemist(m): 5:18am On May 07, 2021
Another reason why “yahoo” is common in Nigeria is because the society celebrates the fraudsters. Musicians release songs hailing them. Mothers and pastors pray for them. Hotels and clubs accord them VIP treatment. Girls flock around them. In fact, it’s as if they are on top of the world. A woman who sells recharge cards once commented that she sees nothing wrong with what the boys are doing because they patronize her business very well. She is not the only one with such opinion. Many are OK with what the boys are doing because the boys are moving from armed robbery to internet fraud. As long as people in the society are not being harmed by the boys, everybody is fine with the situation on ground.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by queen1eliz: 6:23am On Jan 19
[quote author=iammo post=101341296] cool
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by King5310: 6:48am On Jan 19
[quote author=iammo post=101341296] cool

This person by the name victor OLUWASEUN Fakiyesi aka kadosh is an unrepentant hardened scammer, he scams women and young girls by claiming a fictitious profile such as claiming to be a pilot working with flyjets, claiming to have gotten a prestigious job with British airways which will require him to travel uk with his wife on an expense free trip & that the job comes with a mouth watering salary pacakge. This guy is notorious with promising young girls marriage, luring to sleep with them, especially virgins and borrowing huge funds from them under the false pretense of who he claim to be. He was last seen at Ogba lagos and he is currently on the run!

As

1 Share

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by binary01: 8:17am On Jan 19
Yahoo boys are not the problem of the country, lets be real. No matter the amount of money yahoo boys get from thier crimes it would never be up to how much our politicians steal monthly.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by King5310: 4:53pm On Jan 20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.