Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Hardcore Truth About FASTING- What You Don't Know Can KILL You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hardcore Truth About FASTING- What You Don't Know Can KILL You! (865 Views)

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You / Everything You Need To Know About Fasting (by Aoc Network) / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hardcore Truth About FASTING- What You Don't Know Can KILL You! by oaroloye(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2021
MISHIGAS!

OpenYourEyes1:
The more I eat (esp bad foods) the less I hear, feel or see.

The less I eat (eating good foods mostly) the more I hear, feel or see

I fast (sometimes fruit fast) while reading/listening to the Word of GOD.

I feel healthier and stronger in the Spirit after fasting, praying and constantly reading/listening to the Word of GOD.

Stop feeding your flesh too much

ZKOSOSO:
Lengthy fasting of 21 days and above often open me up for some revelations about life.

The more u fast often, the more you access deeper things around your spiritual environment

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ANYONE ON THAT THREAD KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT FASTING, AND MERELY PARROTED WHAT THEY HAD HEARD OTHERS SAY ABOUT FASTING TO MAKE US THINK THEY KNEW SOMETHING.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10660497_memethewarningscomeafterthespellsdr_strange001_jpeged7d71dcbcbcfcaf5374c8dae98202a9

FASTING properly starts from going 72 hours without eating, nor drinking anything besides fresh water.

Eating Fruits, or drinking Juices, Teas, or Salt Solutions is not Fasting.

"DRY" Fasting, going without food and water is extremely dangerous and can kill you in as little as a week.

An excerpt of a Health Manual I once read told of an Oyinbo Miner, trapped underground for five days, only able to get dirty water to drink, who, upon escaping, was given a meat sandwich to eat (probably HAM,) and died shortly.

I know one idiot, who Dry-Fasted three days for the first time, and broke it with a three-penny loaf of bread, a leg of chicken, and a bottle of Coke (a beverage that should be brought before the World Court as an undeclared War-Crime- in my opinion!) and nearly died the fourth day. Well, it felt like he was going to die at the time! (You do get that, when I said "one idiot," I meant myself, right?)

THE BREAK-FAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE FAST!

The Alimentary Canal begins to into hibernation after food is not put into it for 72 hours.

It takes an equal length of time to restore It to complete functionality again, and this process cannot be hurried, nor modified in any way, without repercussions.

You can cause yourself serious health-problems, or even kill yourself, just by eating the wrong thing after Fasting for as little as 24 hours.

To be honest, I don't know what normal food could kill you after a 24-hour Fast- it should take 72 hours to begin to worry about that- but a wrong Break-Fast after 24 hours can cause a Hormonal imbalance, that can trigger OBESITY, DIABETES, or HYPERTENSION.

[See: THE HORMONE-RESET DIET: Heal your Metabolism to lose 15 pounds in 21 days, by Sara Gottfried.]

It turns out that there are seven categories of foods, and hormones are managed by staying on that diet for a minimum of 72 hours.

Therefore, what you break your Fast with is extremely important.

. LEVITICUS 17:11.

11. "For the life of the flesh
is in the blood:
and I have given it to you
upon The Altar
to make an Atonement
for your Souls:
for it is the blood
that maketh
an Atonement for the Soul."

WITHOUT NUTRIENT OF ANY KIND FOR 72 HOURS, THE VILLI OF THE STOMACH AND INTESTINES GO INTO HIBERNATION.

No more Gastric Juice is produced, and therefore one no longer feels hungry.

Petty and malicious people pretend to be severely suffering from Fasting over three days. They are lying.

Those who take snacks, juices, teas, salts, and confectionary prevent the villi from sleeping, so they will continue to feel hungry for the duration.

That may be the least of their problems.

As much as 50% of the blood supply is engaged in digesting meals. In Fasting, this blood goes elsewhere in the body, eliminating toxins, repairing damage, healing diseases, and oxygenating the brain.

This can cause radical Spiritual and Mental Breakthroughs.

Hallucinatory Visions and Voices are naturally associated with "Dry" Fasting, and may be true Spiritual Visions, Real Mental Breakthroughs, Devilish Deceptions, or simple Delusions.

I had my first and only radical Spiritual Revelation/Mental Breakthrough some 36 years ago, during a week of Intermittent Fasting, which never happened again, despite Fasting longer- up to 32 days- with adequate hydration.

People can "Dry Fast" for prolonged periods beyond the 7-10 day limit, in humid environments, such as the tops of mountains and caves, achieving their daily minimum requirement by inhalation and through the skin.

This could explain how the Prophet Muhammad could "Dry Fast" for 30 days and 30 nights, while some of his followers surely killed themselves trying to imitate him.

Deceiving Muslims as to the true nature of Fasting is a Seed of Its eventual destruction.

You should find that you need less sleep after Fasting for more than 240 hours. As little as four hours.

It is recommended that you sleep as long as you can, and to be asleep between 10pm and 2am, because major Bodily Healing takes place at that time.

As many as 98% of Diseases and Ailments are cured by Fasting of sufficient duration.

YOU MAY NEVER EXPERIENCE AS GREAT BENEFIT FROM A LONG FAST OF 240, 480, 720, or 960 HOURS DURATION, AS THE FIRST TIME YOU SO DID.

You must always fully recover from one long Fast before taking another.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11278269_memeintermittentfastingdrugsmedicinecrybaby001_jpegc2a662c33e8ccd15238e24fccef91f61

You must ensure that you have replenished all the Vitamins and Minerals lost in a Fast, before starting another.

Especially the Water-Soluble Vitamins (B-Complex and C). It is not helpful to take Vitamins and Minerals while Fasting.

A person of normal weight has enough Body Fat to Fast safely for forty days.

NEVER FAST TO YOUR MAXIMUM FOR YOUR FIRST LONG FAST: GET USED TO FASTING 3, THEN 7, THEN 10 DAYS, BEFORE TRYING FOR 14, 21, 28, OR 40 DAYS!

After 24 hours without eating you will get progressively weaker, until about the 7th day, when you will begin to get progressively stronger, until the 14th day or so, where your strength may max out as higher than before your Fast.

You will be capable of great feats of strength and endurance, but it will be foolhardy to exert yourself, because all your power is coming from Fat Metabolism, so that if you use too much on your muscles, your organs will suffer- and it may be too late before you find out.

You may be able to beat your records Sprinting, or Walking, but Marathon-Running, or Fighting should be a Suicide-Mission!

THE SPIRITUAL IMPLICATIONS OF FASTING.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13126492_fbimg1612671399679_jpegf7fb38f3a2a8f87eda1dcc4ae9a02e86

LIFE COMES FROM FULFILLING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD: EATING PHYSICAL FOOD IS ONLY THE LEAST OPTION OF FULFILLING THE COMMANDMENT TO FEED OURSELVES.

oaroloye:

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee
this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in
and possess the land
which The LORD Sware
unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee
these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
and to prove thee,
to know what was
in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might
make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT
LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD)
THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH
OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed
not old
upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

.. JOHN 6:63.

"It is the spirit
that quickeneth;
the flesh profiteth nothing:
the Words that I Speak
unto you,
they are spirit,
and they are life."

LIFE COMES FROM THE WORDS OF GOD, NOT FOODSTUFFS ONLY!

Those who serve God are joyous to read The Word of God, and preaching in alignment with The Word of God.

But those who serve Satan become abusive, angry, bitter, confused, and frustrated.

BEFORE LEARNING TO FEED ON THE WORD OF GOD ALONE: ONE SHOULD HAVE PRACTICED FEEDING FROM THE ON-BOARD FAT RESERVE.

. LEVITICUS 7:22-25.

22. And The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

23. "Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
saying,

'YE SHALL EAT
NO MANNER OF FAT,
OF OX, OR OF SHEEP,
OR OF GOAT.'

24. 'And the fat of the beast
that dieth of itself,
and the fat of that
which is torn with beasts,
may be used in any other use:
but ye shall in no wise
eat of it.
25. "For whosoever eateth
the fat of the beast,
of which men
offer an Offering
made by Fire
unto The LORD,
even the soul
that eateth it
shall be cut off
from his people."

IT IS THE DUTY OF THE SERVANT OF GOD TO SERVE HIM WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT: FAT ACCUMULATION COMES FROM MIGHT THAT WAS USED TO SERVE NO ONE.

FASTING is therefore the use of "MIGHT" that was rightfully owed to God, to serve Him.

THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY RESERVE IS USED TO DO EVERYTHING WE DO IN OUR LIVES.

If we forego anything in our lives, that Spiritual Energy becomes available to do something else- Material or Spiritual.

That is how Fasting enhances Spirituality.

By the fourth day of a Fast, one usually has enough Spiritual Energy saved to disconnect from any Habit- such as Alcohol, Tobacco, Heroin, or other Narcotics.

The "COLD TURKEY" Narcotics Withdrawal method involves locking up an addict for three days- whether they like it or not.

By the fourth day, they will no longer be addicted. Even if they do not die- no matter what they tell you during the three days.

If they did not undergo this procedure willingly, you might die, from being so helpful.

THE BREAK-FAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF FASTING.

250mls of 50% Diluted Citrus Juice is best for the first three days' meals.

Then three days of full-strength fruit juice.

Then three days of fruit. Not Bananas.

Then three days of Raw Vegetables.

Then three days of soft-boiled vegetables.

No milk, fish, or meat, at least for the same number of days you Fasted.

There are important Harmless Bacteria that live in the Alimentary Canal, that prevent harmful Bacteria from growing on your moist, internal flesh.

After 72 hours of Fasting, those Bacteria die off, and have to be replaced carefully.

Sugar and Protein guarantee that the wrong ones will grow on you.

MILK CANNOT BE USED TO BREAK A FAST, FOR THIS VERY REASON!

Especially research the Break-Fast from people who have actually done it.

[See: ATOMIC POWER WITH GOD Thru Prayer and Fasting, by Franklin Hall.
THE MIRACLE OF FASTING, by Paul and Patricia Bragg.]

IT IS DIFFICULT TO CATCH COLD WHILE FASTING- STILL DRESS WARMLY.

AFTER 72 HOURS OF FASTING, IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU DRINK A MINIMUM OF 1.25 LITRES OF FRESH WATER EACH DAY- WHETHER YOU FEEL LIKE IT, OR NOT- FAILURE TO COMPLY CAN KILL YOU IN AS QUICKLY AS 5-7 DAYS!

All your daily requirement does not have to be consumed at a single sitting.

The usual cause of death is Kidney-Failure. I know of two Pastors who went on 7-day "Dry" Fasts, who died the 7th Day- pissing blood.

The idiot I mentioned earlier broke a ten day Fast on AMARANTH "SOUP" (from boiling Tété Green Vegetable).

He was in no distress, and his Urine samples was transparently colourless.

Microscopic Analysis showed a maximum load of CALCIUM OXALATE CRYSTALS (consistent with that type of vegetable,) and BLOOD.

This is the Urinary equivalent of EATING GROUND GLASS.

If I... uh, the idiot had continued with the Vegetable, he should have died. DO NOT MODIFY THE BREAK-FAST INSTRUCTIONS.

Do not believe the HUMAN GARBAGE who claim to have Fasted over three days, and broke their Fast with ORDINARY Food!

YOUR DOCTOR WILL NOT HELP YOU TO FAST: DOCTORS ARE TRAINED TO WATCH YOU DIE OF DISEASES THEY KNOW FASTING WILL CURE!

Such as MALARIA, and CANCER.

THE PRIMARY EFFECT OF FASTING IS THE RADICAL DETOXIFICATION OF THE BODY.

Poisonous byproducts of food, medicines, illnesses, environmental pollutants, build up in the body, and impair its functionality, when they accumulate faster than they can be excreted.

There are two types of toxins:

(1) THOSE SOLUBLE IN WATER.

(2) THOSE SOLUBLE IN OIL.

Those soluble in oil accumulate in the body fat, and stay there more or less permanently, unless that fat is also removed.

This is why DRY FASTING is so dangerous to Humans: as the Body Fat is broken down for energy, after 72 hours of Fasting, these toxins are released into the bloodstream, and have nowhere to go, because there is too little or no bowel movement, urination, nor
perspiration.

If freed from the task of digesting meals, and given enough water to work with, the bloodstream can remove so much of these toxic products, that it begins to excrete them faster than they can accumulate.

This generally takes a minimum of 240 hours of Fasting.

They need not necessarily be sustained at once. Hence the value of the so-called "INTERMITTENT FASTING."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bda5c21W-4M

Which I do not recommend to anyone who has not studied up on Its positive and negative effects.

If you are on a medication, Fasting may cure you, or it may endanger your life. Your Doctor will never help you to Fast: if caught, they will lose their license to practice medicine.

Not only are they trained to watch you die, without telling you that Fasting could cure you, literally ike a Vulture, but they are also trained in how to kill you, if they catch you Fasting- and say that your weird practice of Fasting killed you.

This was how we lost Paul Bragg.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bragg

Maybe Franklin Hall, too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Is Free For All. Come Now And Be Saved. The Next Minute May B Too Late / The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return / Those Who Read Only One Book Shall Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.