Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Torn Between The Two : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn Between The Two : (948 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn Between The Two : by scarlet12(f): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2011
I need help in taking this decision, I have a boyfriend who I've been dating for years now,I love him absolutely and cannot imagine my life without him. My love for him has grown steadily so much so that I get uncomfortable spending time with any other guy,the only person I really want to be with is him.
He is not prince charming though,even though I hate to admit it.he has cheated on me several times and there have been times when he was so cold that I thought my world would end.he also seems to be afraid of commitment and I'm beginning to think that we may date forever and never get committed.
I'm at that point in my life where I'm seriously thinking about who I want to spend the rest of my life with,undoubtedly I know its him cos I love him,flaws and all,but I doubt that he feels the same.he says he loves me even till today,but I don't see him offering any more.
I met someone else,I've only seen him once.I'm not physically attracted to him but he is a good guy,a good friend and he wants commitment.we've been talking on the phone for about 6 months now.
I need you all to tell me seriously,should I stick with the love of my life (what I really want  to do) or should I move to the new guy?what would you do?
Re: Torn Between The Two : by segzicres(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2011
Or u could use the other guy to scare him into marriage. Simple problem solved.
Re: Torn Between The Two : by adonisgold: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2011
Careful here, segzi has a point there. Your guy thinks you are his sole property o he is not ready to consolidate, however if he knows you are about to take someone else more serious he may be scared and commit himself. But I dont know how fair it will be to use the other guy to wake him up! You don't seem to know much about this other guy. He probably has some faults too.

But bear it in mind that you might not marry either one of them.

However call your boy friend and tell him its high time he makes a move , but dont tell him about guy b, he will say you have been cheating on him and may let go becos of pride.
Re: Torn Between The Two : by scarlet12(f): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2011
@ segzi how can I use the other guy to get my boyfriend to see whithout losing him? @ adonis is right he'll start saying I've been cheating even though I haven't
Re: Torn Between The Two : by iice(f): 4:17am On Apr 25, 2011
I hope you don't think he will change because you two may get married? undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Pretends To B A Saint / love,lust ,infatuation and fun / She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.