Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? (1292 Views)

Why Are Naija Oloshos Always So Dirty And Ugly / How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / "He Is A Good Guy, But He Is Short And Ugly" Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by Dissap: 3:18pm On May 03, 2021
UglyNigerianGirls:
Niggaz,
Nigerian girls I come across are always very ugly. Almost any ugly(,most times also fat) black lady I find around the block in Boston is Nigerian. Is it that they just sent the ugly and one-legged Nigerian shawties down this end? I beg to differ. My conclusion is that 50% of all Nigerian girls are goddamn ugly! The ones blessed with little elements of beauty are as stupid as crap. I hit on one in the club-- she had the guts to look at me head to toe. And you know what? She said, you aint
that bad!
I just laughed. Who does she take herself to be? Because she's got looks a little bit presentable? She aint know me yet! Must surely get her served. Had to switch my game around her all night. When I took this shawtie home, only God knows! This girl who claimed to be too hot to handle was the one toasting me in my apartment. Well, the way she screamed was the impetus to my writing this. The incoherentness of her scream is directly proportional to her stupidity. I made her suck my d**k like no other girl has done.
I constantly hit on my russian hotties. Men russian ladies are fuckin' hot! They got the curves, the lips and can f**k you real good. I always toast them by saying-- russify me my lascivious russian boo! Men, I gat one coming 2nite! I'ma give you guys updates!
So you ugly Nigerian shawties over here, go mess and masturbate yourselves. I'm lookin' past your ugly faces, I must bet you also have ugly pussies and wacky sexy styles.
Russian shawties rule in bed, nigga! Give it a try! You won't regret it.
That's it bro!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by SweetBuns(f): 3:26pm On May 03, 2021
I doubt if you have seen the road of Nnamdi Azikwe airport talk less of seeing the lands of Russia

Get a life

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by debbydams(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2021
And Christ said it's finished cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by Dissap: 3:34pm On May 03, 2021
SweetBuns:
I doubt if you have seen the road of Nnamdi Azikwe airport talk less of seeing the lands of Russia

Get a life
What's ya problem? sad sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by Xenry: 3:36pm On May 03, 2021
They ain't that bad, imo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by FuckMod01: 3:45pm On May 03, 2021
One thing I've noticed is that people who can't get a thing, try to rubbish it for others who are getting it.

Most niggas who castigate girls on this forum are pvssy starved. Since these girls are will not gree to give them the thing easily they try to rubbish them just to feel good.

If you are bad with women, the best thing is to improve yourself. Learn how to talk with them, flirt and text them and you'll become better with practice.

Like seriously, how can any sane man say Nigerian girls are ugly? This same country we are in that I'll see some girls and start jubilating?

Please our women are beautiful. You just don't know how to connect with them.

On a second thought, here is something that will get you started and on the right path to getting more pvssies effortlessly

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by Starzo: 3:45pm On May 03, 2021
ewooo!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 03, 2021
Please,stop insulting Nigerian girls.
Nigerian girls are beautiful
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by Posotome: 6:28pm On May 03, 2021
New comer

welcome bro
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2021
Weed!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by NickNyce: 7:25pm On May 03, 2021
Wake up from your dream. It's obvious you are in Asaba that's why you only see short fat ugly girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? by Cinema4d: 11:30pm On May 03, 2021
what dah flip?... why would you even think 50% of Nigerian girls are ugly? you need to leave your environment bruv!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Notorious Nairalander??? / If A Girl Is To Demanding Know You Not Her Real Boyfriend / I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.