Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland (1004 Views)

What I Learned After Months Of Being Off Nairaland / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:51pm On May 03, 2021
folabayo:

Niggar in casket shocked
Hope am safe
You're safe my dear.

Nothing to worry about

It's just a metaphor
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by ngadaAwo: 5:52pm On May 03, 2021
imhotep:

Helinues our son.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo
he's wearing pant
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 03, 2021
ngadaAwo:
he's wearing pant
Helinues is this true ?
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by helinues: 5:54pm On May 03, 2021
imhotep:

Helinues our son.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

Good that lots of you are showing on this thread...

Another proudly Igbo boy who has dedicated his time to troll others for having different opinions from his...
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by flokii: 5:55pm On May 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're one of those irredeemable Afonja bigots we have on here. People like you shouldn't be where better people are. You belong to the gutter because your mentality is gutter-like.

Eleribu somebody!

Sense is far from most of you so I'm not perturbed.. the joke actually is on you.
Only God knows the number of Nigerians you lots have killed with fake drugs and fake products all for love of money.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by helinues: 5:56pm On May 03, 2021
ngadaAwo:
he's wearing pant

You have switched moniker to regular one..

Very good...

This thread will expose the activities of some of you guys on NL.

NL's go through ngadaAwo, Lzaa, imhotep monikers and see what they have been doing with their time on NL.

Waiting for more of your colleagues on this thread.

Op would probably be shaking his head for creating this thread

Proudly Igbo boys
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Good that lots of you are showing on this thread...

Another proudly Igbo boy who has dedicated his time to troll others for having different opinions from his...
So will you finally confess that Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo afonjaconehead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by ngadaAwo: 5:58pm On May 03, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Very good...

NL's go through ngadaAwo, Lzaa, imhotep monikers and see what they have been doing with their time on NL.

Waiting for more of your colleagues on this thread. Op would probably be shaking his head for creating this thread

Proudly Igbo boys
[/s]
do I know you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Very good...

Waiting for more of your colleagues on this thread. Op would probably be shaking his head for creating this thread

Proudly Igbo boys

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 03, 2021
flokii:

The earlier Igbos realize they are just being tolerated, the better for them..

you can't just go about insulting your hosts, calling people lazy, calling people's lands "no man's land" and expect love in return.
I observe Northerners deal with them with long stick, it's my people that are still forming woke till they get killed like VICTOR BANJO, Ojukwu's supposed friend that led his biafra army.
Summary

Let everyone go their separate way

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Madmohamed1: 6:01pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
Both Igbo and Yoruba in real life are not even aware of the banter going on on social media .

It ends here..

Phyno is probably in a studio with one Yoruba artist as we speak
but if buhari come out again to contest election Yoruba man will vote him agenst igbo nest they will tell you they didnt see good igbo man to vote. U ask yourself yyyyyy the most on quiryfy man in Igbo land is better then any northerner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by ngadaAwo: 6:02pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=imhotep post=101350140][/quote]lol helinues don suffer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by helinues: 6:02pm On May 03, 2021
Madmohamed1:
but if buhari come out again to contest election Yoruba man will vote him agenst nest they will tell you they didnt see good igbo man to vote. U ask yourself yyyyyy

If it is against Atiku, we will vote him 1,000 times... Not just Yoruba but average Nigerians
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:05pm On May 03, 2021
flokii:

Sense is far from most of you so I'm not perturbed.. the joke actually is on you.
Only God knows the number of Nigerians you lots have killed with fake drugs and fake products all for love of money.
Kettle calling pot black! Everyday thousands of people go missing in Nigeria and the whole world know where they end up. It's only God that will save us from devilish skull MINERS like you on the prowl searching for human heads. Everything about you lots are demonic, from your Oro festival to enthrolement of new Oba, na so so skull, skull dey involved. Eleribu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by flokii: 6:12pm On May 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Kettle calling pot black! Everyday thousands of people go missing in Nigeria and the whole world know where they end up. It's only God that will save us from devilish skull MINERS like you on the prowl searching for human heads. Everything about you lots are demonic, from your Oro festival to enthrolement of new Oba, na so so skull, skull dey involved. Eleribu

You better take it easy before you choke.. keypad warrior grin

Our people say.. 'isese lagba' so leave Oro for Oro people.

You call a group demonic but your sisters are here running after Yoruba angels like their lives depend on it. Stop the jealousy, it will do you no good.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:19pm On May 03, 2021
flokii:

You better take it easy before you choke.. keypad warrior grin

Our people say.. 'isese lagba' so leave Oro for Oro people.

You call a group demonic but your sisters are here running after Yoruba angels like their lives depend on it. Stop the jealousy, it will do you no good.
slowpoke! It's your people that running after our girls because your women are "anywhere belle face". They have no regard for marriage institution. Little wonder 7 out of 10 of your women end up leaving their homes for one Alhaji Musiliu Otunba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by omoharry(f): 6:25pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

If it is against Atiku, we will vote him 1,000 times... Not just Yoruba but average Nigerians
You must be deranged to even think other people are also in the same mental world like you ..pls admit yourself to Yaba psychiatric hospital before you completely run mad.
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by helinues: 6:26pm On May 03, 2021
omoharry:
You must be deranged to even think other people are also in the same mental world like you ..pls admit yourself to Yaba psychiatric hospital before you completely run mad.

Why should my response make you go gaga like this...??

You Igbo's are really entertaining us on this thread with your cultured words..

Another proudly Igbo
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Shattuck(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
I am Igbo but I spent 80% of my life with Yorubas and I love them. Some of my best friends till today are Yoruba. We have very very close Yoruba family friends - the list is endless.

From primary school to University to NYSC to even here in the UK, Yoruba and Igbo get on and we are friends, couples, business partners etc.
We inter-marry, we do business together, we bond together to fight injustice -but when we come to nairaland we see hatred.

I am so confused, is Nairaland a true representation of Nigeria or am I naive

So much abuse and hate between both tribes here, is it real or fake

some make these comments just to chase clout and some of the monikers are neither igbo nor Yoruba their mission is just to create hatred among both tribe. the hate you see here isn't a true reflection of the real society.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by AfonjaConehead: 6:36pm On May 03, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas have no problem with any tribe in Nigeria be it Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw etc. we see humanity first.

But you see you Igbos, you're always trying to make Yorubas see North as the enemy and force Igbo love on us whereas you despise us in your closets.. actions speaks louder than words, all you did to Awo, Akintola, M.K.O, sacking Yorubas anyhow under GEJ and replacing them with Easterners, hate on Tinubu, PYO and lots more..
I have Igbo friends same way as I have Hausa, Tiv, Idoma etc. friends and trust me those guys in the North are more reliable, honest to an extent and trustworthy than Igbos, If not for the few bad eggs amongst them.
flokii:

The earlier Igbos realize they are just being tolerated, the better for them..

you can't just go about insulting your hosts, calling people lazy, calling people's lands "no man's land" and expect love in return.
I observe Northerners deal with them with long stick, it's my people that are still forming woke till they get killed like VICTOR BANJO, Ojukwu's supposed friend that led his biafra army.

See human being!!!! See talk of a human being!!!!

Does a normal adult southerner need anybody to tell him/her that the enemy is the one who oppose and says no to every policy that will upgrade this country is the the enemy?!

Who are the people saying no to true federalism?
Who are the people saying no to total restructuring?
Who are the people saying no to resources control?
Who are the people saying no to total constitution review for us to have a peoples constitution?
Who are the people that occupy virtually all federal government positions and head agencies?!

Who are the people in forests,killing villagers and burning people's farms and sending owners of lands to IDPs even IDPs in foreign countries?! Etc...

Do you guys need anyone to tell you reality!!!!?
How can a normal human being pretend that all is well when his colleague frolics with a forked tongue demon who's out to subtlety kill!?

The igbos do not pretend,they say things the way they are,you 4kn like it or not.. same thing with us Niger Deltans.

Now you mentioning tinubu,is the country doing well today under the sai demon he and you all brought under everyone in this country!?
Your hatred makes you mention Jonathan but your own Tinubu orchestrated the drama that brought about Tambowal as speaker,HOR in place of the PDP YORUBA woman but you pretend not to know!!!
Of Jonathan's former ministers,is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Adeshina Akinyemi not standing out as heads of international agencies today!!!

Yet you keep screaming Jonathan, screaming the Igbos everyday,WHAT THE 4K IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!

ARE THE IGBOS/SS,ARE THEY THE ONES CONTROLLING YOUR WATERS? ARE THEY THE ONES CONTROLLING YOUR PORTS? ARE THEY THE ONES AT THE CUSTOMS AT TIN CAN AND APAPA PORTS?
ARE THEY THE ONES THAT KILLED FASORANTI'S DAUGHTER?
ARE THEY THE ONES THAT ARE BURNING YOUR VIKLAGES IN IBADAN,ONDO AND EVERYWHERE?!
ARE THEY THE ONES THAT SENT YOU AND YOUR VIKLAGE PEOPLE EVEN OBA TO COTONOU IDP? ARE THEY THE ONES THAT DROVE YOUR ANCESTORS OUT OF ILORIN AND INSTALLED EMIR?!??

To God be all glory but I wish you people were never a part of the south!!!!!

See i'm not Igbo but I find you so disgusting and full of hate..and if all yorubas were like you,it would've been hopeless.. a few minutes check on your posts,all your posts on here shows the kind of human being you are.

Butwe thank God that your likes a very few in yoruba land...
Pele o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by omoharry(f): 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Why should my response make you go gaga like this...??

You Igbo's are really entertaining us on this thread with your cultured words..

Another proudly Igbo
You must really be having fun for being troll on nairaland .Point of correction . I am not Igbo but from Delta state .And that your joke that an average Nigerian will re vote Buhari is really expensive & insulting .
Aside from you kind in the SW, and those almajiris up north that can be easily be gullible enough to re-vote for such a stupid , dull and clueless bigot back into power, other right thinking Nigerians would not be so stupid to commit such blunder again .knowing what they are presently going through in the hands of this nepotistic bigot in power. It will be like signing their own death warrant
Continue with your foolery & your hate if it makes you feel any better.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by folabayo(f): 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're safe my dear.

Nothing to worry about

It's just a metaphor
Lol, was joking actually.
No problem

1 Like

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by flokii: 6:51pm On May 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

See human being!!!! See talk of a human being!!!!

Does a normal adult southerner need anybody to tell him/her that the enemy is the one who oppose and says no to every policy that will upgrade this country is the the enemy?!

Who are the people saying no to true federalism?
Who are the people saying no to total restructuring?
Who are the people saying no to resources control?
Who are the people saying no to total constitution review for us to have a peoples constitution?
Who are the people that occupy virtually all federal government positions and head agencies?!

Who are the people in forests,killing villagers and burning people's farms and sending owners of lands to IDPs even IDPs in foreign countries?! Etc...

Do you guys need anyone to tell you reality!!!!?
How can a normal human being pretend that all is well when his colleague frolics with a forked tongue demon who's out to subtlety kill!?

The igbos do not pretend,they say things the way they are,you 4kn like it or not.. same thing with us Niger Deltans.

Now you mentioning tinubu,is the country doing well today under the sai demon he and you all brought under everyone in this country!?
Your hatred makes you mention Jonathan but your own Tinubu orchestrated the drama that brought about Tambowal as speaker,HOR in place of the PDP YORUBA woman but you pretend not to know!!!
Of Jonathan's former ministers,is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Adeshina Akinyemi not standing out as heads of international agencies today!!!

Yet you keep screaming Jonathan, screaming the Igbos everyday,WHAT THE 4K IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!

ARE THE IGBOS/SS,ARE THEY THE ONES CONTROLLING YOUR WATERS? ARE THEY THE ONES CONTROLLING YOUR PORTS? ARE THEY THE ONES AT THE CUSTOMS AT TIN CAN AND APAPA PORTS?
ARE THEY THE ONES THAT KILLED FASORANTI'S DAUGHTER?
ARE THEY THE ONES THAT ARE BURNING YOUR VIKLAGES IN IBADAN,ONDO AND EVERYWHERE?!
ARE THEY THE ONES THAT SENT YOU AND YOUR VIKLAGE PEOPLE EVEN OBA TO COTONOU IDP? ARE THEY THE ONES THAT DROVE YOUR ANCESTORS OUT OF ILORIN AND INSTALLED EMIR?!??

To God be all glory but I wish you people were never a part of the south!!!!!

See i'm not Igbo but I find you so disgusting and full of hate..and if all yorubas were like you,it would've been hopeless.. a few minutes check on your posts,all your posts on here shows the kind of human being you are.

Butwe thank God that your likes a very few in yoruba land...
Pele o

South South man calm your nerves.. Yorubas made Goodluck Jonathan, a minority from Bayelsa taste presidency. OBJ laid the groundwork by making him Vice to Yar'adua, it's we Yorubas that stood our ground for him to complete Yar'adua's tenure as against the wish of then Northern cabals..

What did the ingrate do to Yorubas? he marginalized us, treated us like trash and infact bit the hands that fed him.. So we kicked him out like he deserves, no regrets and no apologies for that.

You think Igbos are regarded in politics in Nigeria? You must be a kid to think so. Why didn't their block 5% votes make GEJ win 2015?

It's the sad reality of you minorities including Igbos now in Nigeria,

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by helinues: 6:54pm On May 03, 2021
omoharry:
You must really be having fun for being troll on nairaland .Point of correction . I am not Igbo but from Delta state .And that your joke that an average Nigerian will re vote Buhari is really expensive & insulting .
Aside from you kind in the SW, and those almajiris up north that can be easily be gullible enough to re-vote for such a stupid , dull and clueless bigot back into power, other right thinking Nigerians would not be so stupid to commit such blunder again .knowing what they are presently going through in the hands of this nepotistic bigot in power. It will be like signing their own death warrant
Continue with your foolery & your hate if it makes you feel any better.

Chidinma, we have heard that lyrics line of not being from SE... It's boring.. I already checked your past comments before reaching my conclusion..

But it's unfair oo, how can you people be deserting your region and still not proud of it in the public.. That's unfair to Alaigbo
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:57pm On May 03, 2021
folabayo:

Lol, was joking actually.
No problem
If that's you on that profile then I must confess you have a great future from behind!

Fine girl
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by folabayo(f): 7:00pm On May 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

If that's you on that profile then I must confess you have a great future from behind!

Fine girl
Hmmm..., i salute you sir.
Anyways thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:13pm On May 03, 2021
folabayo:

Hmmm..., i salute you sir.
Anyways thank you cheesy
You're welcome my dear
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Jostoman: 7:29pm On May 03, 2021
The relationship is cordial, some people are just trying to cause division but they will definitely fail, a United south is a very big problem for them.
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by MrMaestro: 8:19pm On May 03, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas have no problem with any tribe in Nigeria be it Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw etc. we see humanity first.

But you see you Igbos, you're always trying to make Yorubas see North as the enemy and force Igbo love on us whereas you despise us in your closets.. actions speaks louder than words, all you did to Awo, Akintola, M.K.O, sacking Yorubas anyhow under GEJ and replacing them with Easterners, hate on Tinubu, PYO and lots more..
I have Igbo friends same way as I have Hausa, Tiv, Idoma etc. friends and trust me those guys in the North are more reliable, honest to an extent and trustworthy than Igbos, If not for the few bad eggs amongst them.
Agreed 100%. Yorubas can doubt this at their peril. This isn't fake, but truth. There's no way on earth that all these anti yoruba comments (and most importantly the HUNDREDS of likes they recieve) are fake. These are real people that have these opinions and can express them online.

It's only a matter of time before this cold war spills off line. There can never be this much toxicity that doesn't eventually take shape in the real world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Cold, Dropped Placards, Left Aftar Efcc Reveal Crimes Of The Accuse / Angry Nigerian Demands Investigation Into Activities of NG Army On Awomama Highw / Wow! Real Reason Yorubas Will Not Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.