Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland (1014 Views)

What I Learned After Months Of Being Off Nairaland / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by pricklewane: 8:54pm On May 03, 2021
Your father is a bigger eleribu
Na by force to associate with Igbos
The guy said your entire tribe should rot in hell fire make your papa go rot in hell fire now.

ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're one of those irredeemable Afonja bigots we have on here. People like you shouldn't be where better people are. You belong to the gutter because your mentality is gutter-like.

Eleribu somebody!
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Omoslim26: 9:02pm On May 03, 2021
Lifestone:
I am proudly Yoruba and most of my most amazing friends are of Igbo origin. We eat and do stuffs together.
Sometimes I wonder if the comments of hates I read on Nairaland are from ghosts.

Aswear your wonderness is not off key��

I have been to all SW state to hustle apart from Kwara. go to Lagos, Ibadan, Owode, Ado, Igbos and yorubas live in a healthy competitive atmosphere.

I took one of my friends to Owerri to teach him and help him start up a business upto today dude don't want to leave the Owerri and come back to Lagos.

na for here lazy people get strength to do yoruba vs Igbo ��
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Omoslim26: 9:07pm On May 03, 2021
flokii:

Sense is far from most of you so I'm not perturbed.. the joke actually is on you.
Only God knows the number of Nigerians you lots have killed with fake drugs and fake products all for love of money.

Another senselessness at the peak��.
face the person you are fighting with directly without doing the tribal nonsense ��.

Afterall every human being knows crime and criminal elements reigns in every tribe.

Shun bigotry

Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Omoslim26: 9:15pm On May 03, 2021
oga op dem don turn your thread into their usual gbas gbos ��
set awon Yoruba vs Igbo gang una weldone oo ��
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by EbenAK: 9:28pm On May 03, 2021
Indeed, online relationship between Igbo and Yoruba is quite different from offline.
speaking from experience.
Re: Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland by Rahkman: 9:48pm On May 03, 2021
Without tribalism nairaland will fail.... even seun supports and promotes tribalism... his mods pushes tribalist threads atleast 5 times a day to drive traffic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Again, Gunmen Raze Police Station, Kill Two Cops In Akwa Ibom / Buhari, Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Other Forces That'll Determine What Happens- FFK / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Hints At ‘bombing’ Key Structures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.