Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Did the romans create Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did the romans create Jesus (369 Views)

Is Jesus Historical? What Do The Romans Say About Him? / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did the romans create Jesus by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 03, 2021
Jesus had the power to call down more than twelve legions of angels and instead Jesus decided not to, but to leave His fellow Jews to suffer under the Romans. And some Jokers today believe after more than 2000 years Jesus is the Messiah that will come back to give them a mansion He only promised His disciples and not the crowd and the people following Him.
It makes a lot of sense why the Jews till today still believe the Messiah that will fight God's battle in this world has not yet come as the Messiah is not expected to come twice.

Matthew 26:53
Or do you think that I couldn't ask my Father, and he would even now send me more than twelve legions of angels?

1 Like

Re: Did the romans create Jesus by foreverme1225: 7:12pm On May 03, 2021
You, what do you believe in?
Re: Did the romans create Jesus by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 03, 2021
foreverme1225:
You, what do you believe in?

And you too, what do you believe in?
Re: Did the romans create Jesus by iKingsley(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2021
The best religion so far is love!

1 Like

Re: Did the romans create Jesus by BetterChurch: 9:37pm On May 03, 2021
The theological Jesus probably can do that; not the historical Jesus.
Re: Did the romans create Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21am On May 04, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Jesus had the power to call down more than twelve legions of angels and instead Jesus decided not to, but to leave His fellow Jews to suffer under the Romans.

It is you who is wicked because your soul is evil, therefore, you think wickedness.

If you had good eyes you would have seen that this is as a Result of Moses Cursing them for their wicked disobedience to God's Laws.

So they suffer for their own wickedness and their own disobedience and it is not Good that they should be helped after all the Curse also Provided that when they return to God, enemies shall not over run them.

And they did not return to God!
Re: Did the romans create Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Jesus had the power to call down more than twelve legions of angels and instead Jesus decided not to, but to leave His fellow Jews to suffer under the Romans. And some Jokers today believe after more than 2000 years Jesus is the Messiah that will come back to give them a mansion He only promised His disciples and not the crowd and the people following Him.
It makes a lot of sense why the Jews till today still believe the Messiah that will fight God's battle in this world has not yet come as the Messiah is not expected to come twice.

Matthew 26:53
Or do you think that I couldn't ask my Father, and he would even now send me more than twelve legions of angels?

John 8:23:
"And he said to them, You are from beneath; I am from above: you are of this world; I am not of this world."

John 18:36:
"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."

(1) (Reply)

How The Liberation Mandate Was Delivered / Revelation Of Gilhpm To Pastor E.a Adeboye. / Our Dressing And Social Media Contents As Disciples Of Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.