Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon (11047 Views)

Nigeria Takes Recovery Of Ex-governor Ibori's £4.2 Million Loot / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by optionalY09: 12:38am On May 04, 2021
this money is not Nigeria’s but Deltas peoples money
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by nnamdi640: 1:01am On May 04, 2021
This is one out of thousands. Anybody that keeps supporting Nigeria politicians be it Kalu, Rochas,Tinubu, Akpabio, Buhari, Hell Rufia etc deserved to be seriously flog. Once they join politics,they sells their souls to the devil.
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by BoraWizzle(m): 1:30am On May 04, 2021
Winnerforever:
IBORI the shameless thief. Thief in the UK and Thief back home. Shame on those who celebrate him.

Look at the Bastards' face. Only you all that money, you get liver ooo. In fact, thunder fire you sef. We have folks dying of hunger and inability to afford good health and one person dey thief this kind money!!! I tire oo.
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by obehi231(m): 1:48am On May 04, 2021
Winnerforever:
IBORI the shameless thief. Thief in the UK and Thief back home. Shame on those who celebrate him.

Mr judge why comdemnin him as though you are living without sin no one is holy

1 Like

Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by zoedew: 3:10am On May 04, 2021
Timon4real:
Delta State said or a group of people said?
Delta State is represented by its Government. Delta State said it lost no money to Thief Ibori . It took Strive Masiyiwa to testify and get the common thief convicted and jailed. Delta State did not cooperate with U.K. in the trial that got Thief Ibori deposited in prison where his ilk belong. For obvious reasons it has insisted it lost no money. Can it turn around now to say it wants the money?
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by zoedew: 3:11am On May 04, 2021
obehi231:

Mr judge why comdemnin him as though you are living without sin no one is holy
That is beside the point!
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by danono: 4:04am On May 04, 2021
Diversionary. Want to divert our attention from present happenings. Another TERRORIST speaking.
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by Gval123: 5:03am On May 04, 2021
President Buhari don plan to use this one take go relax with e Fulani herdsmen dude.
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by kenny160: 5:12am On May 04, 2021
So how much is our share from this? Abi na to just read and go sleep ni
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by Lieutgood(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2021
Trust me..this will be the first and last time we wil be hearing abt that ibori's looted funds..the rest wil be history after its get relooted..
I stll dey ask Baba God say of all countries why eh come be Nigeria i find myself..why dem no abort me.
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by Tundex911: 7:04am On May 04, 2021
This leaders don dey wait the money so dem fit share among themselves...

Smh
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by Adedapo57: 9:18am On May 04, 2021
Pls who is this Nigeria they are referring to
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by detectivejones: 9:51am On May 04, 2021
I think the op should edit title to "Nigerian politicians soon to receive Ibori's loot
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by tunde548: 9:54am On May 04, 2021
Another cashout 4 buhari n his crew
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by Pedyson: 9:55am On May 04, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Delta state money and not FGs

I tire o, The headline dey very annoying
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by wink2015(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2021
EX-GOVERNOR JAMES IBORI brought disgrace to Delta state.

He will live with the dark reality that he is a thief.

General Abacha died while in office and he is not alive to witness the shame he has brought to his family.
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by lawalmovichhhh: 11:58am On May 04, 2021
see them, them go dey happy like mad..like civil servant wey dey just pay 5month salary arrears
Re: Malami: Nigeria To Receive Ibori’s £4.2 Million Loot Soon by shoprite: 12:12pm On May 04, 2021
James Ibori, Gbajabiamila, Orji Uzor Kalu, Others Attend Terry Waya's Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

While Ibori parties with Terry Waya grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Officers Due For Retirement Must Proceed – Police Service Commission / Peter Obi Prays For United Nigeria In His Easter Message / I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.