Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos (18237 Views)

What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Conrod: 9:07pm On May 03, 2021
Sunnybay7:
But an earlier thread showed a guy beating his mother in the east, the houses there no join all.
Virtually everywhere in the country has many edifices like this. Stop gloating over little minded achievement.
While you masturbate over one stupid boy influenced by what he learnt from his peers in ibadan.
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by ProWalker: 9:11pm On May 03, 2021
VEXT:
Another chest beating...

Only an igbo man can come up with this type of thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Chiskyyyyy(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2021
slimfit1:
He can't even repair the road leading to his house or a gutter some people and selfishness self.
It shows that you don’t know Jack on the bureaucracy in government when it comes to these. To tar a trunk C road like that requires approval from LG of that area that may cost you over 300k. Which doesn’t make a single sense
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Brimstone77: 9:14pm On May 03, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Guy you need to enter my village or should I call it Hamlet. Mansion everywhere even inside forest.
what's the name of your village??
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Jman24(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Guy you need to enter my village or should I call it Hamlet. Mansion everywhere even inside forest.

I guess it's in country 4
Oops!
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:19pm On May 03, 2021
Nice
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by joyandfaith: 9:22pm On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
How the Igbos were able to bounce back after the civil war shocked me today. Infact, I doff my hat for this Igbo people .

I accompanied a friend of mine to one of the villages in Mbaise in Imo state today and one of the things that picked my interest were the kind of houses that some you can only see in banana islands in Lagos and Abuja, built in villages of Mbaise in Imo state .

This is an ordinary village and not even the cities of Imo state .

Honestly , E shock me .

See photos below .

Waste of resources. Empty houses.
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:28pm On May 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Waste of resources. Empty houses.
How is it waste of resources
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by joyandfaith: 9:34pm On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

How is it waste of resources

Building big houses in villages without no one living there. It is very common in south east. If house owners are paying property tax, people would not build houses for ghosts to stay.
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 03, 2021
Go to abiriba

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by IGBOSON1: 10:30pm On May 03, 2021
Problem with some of these the villas -especially in Imo- is the state of their internal roads. The local gov’ts are near useless as an effective third tier of gov’t! As like with Neni in Anambra, it’s now left to their wealthy kinsfolk to fix them!
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:30pm On May 03, 2021
Much respect
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 03, 2021
Chibuike21:

We bounced back with Niger Delta oil money. If you must doff your hat, it should be to Niger Delta people.

Look at this smelly cat devastated- faced ogbomosho dweller. Continue deceiving yourself . Anu mpam

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by IGBOSON1: 10:36pm On May 03, 2021
ProWalker:

Only an igbo man can come up with this type of thread

I’ve looked at the OP, and can’t find anything remotely offensive! Care to tell us if there’s any other reason for your angst and negativity?

Maybe in future you could avoid clicking on any Igbo related thread such as this...just to save you the ‘annoyance’!
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 10:48pm On May 03, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

OP is well known Yoruba guy here in this forum. He is only expressing surprise. This is nothing compared to what we will become after the restoration of Biafra. We know why we need Biafra. Mankind will marvel at the kind of development they will witness in Biafra. The first African country that will have ZERO percent unemployment.

It's provocative to refer to the OP as Yoruba. We all know who he is and he's ibo though claims to be Yoruba there are many like him on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 10:49pm On May 03, 2021
ProWalker:

Only an Igbo man can come up with this type of thread

Of course the OP, IBO is in the league of Collins Amadi ' they disguise themselves as Yoruba constituting nuisance about the forum.

2 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Dammyzeal007(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Nne I want to know your village ooo and Prolly me all the umunna and umuada to seek your hands from them and also bring the sweetest of palm wine from your village palmwine tapper to request for you their golden apple
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 10:52pm On May 03, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Go drink Igbo hating poison. Igbo hater.

All because I corrected your claim the OP being Ibo and not Yoruba?

Sorry, I didn't know I was chatting with a lady. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by zabimaru: 10:54pm On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're so cute What's up
I'm a Lagos prince, will you be my Lolo?
@GuyWise101 nna mehnnnnnnnnnn,
cun see this nigga wey wan cullet ya baby
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:55pm On May 03, 2021
Factshunter:

It's provocative to refer to the OP as Yoruba. We all know who he is and he's ibo though claims to be Yoruba there are many like him on this platform.
Stop playing your tribal card on this thread and get lost

2 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 10:55pm On May 03, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Ok sorry, just jump into the little wen oba of Lagos lagoon and quench. Hating Igbos is a serious disease that's incurable.

Are you done acting like a sisi? grin
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 10:56pm On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop playing your tribal card on this thread and get lost

I guess I learned that from you. WTFU already.

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by owobokiri(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2021
Sunnybay7:
But an earlier thread showed a guy beating his mother in the east, the houses there no join at all.
Virtually everywhere in the country has many edifices like this. Stop gloating over little minded achievement.
It's a lie!
These are villages like Tinubus irigbanji.
These are not townships.
Villages! Mansions everywhere..
No other parts of Nigeria has these in such abundance..
And if you feel that they built all these beating their mothers, you can go and beat up your mother too..
Ewure...

2 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 11:04pm On May 03, 2021
owobokiri:

It's a lie!
These are villages like Tinubu irigbanji.
These are not townships.
Villages! Mansions everywhere..
No other parts of Nigeria has these in such abundance..
And if you feel that they built all these beating their mothers, you can go and beat up your mother too..
Ewure...

Something like this, you mean? You guys can deceive yourselves and try to cover up your true villages but these who know the truth knows it.

Imao grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 11:07pm On May 03, 2021
Why call a mini developed area your villages what happened to this area below?

I hate liars. undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Jman24(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

I am sure that you must now start to respect Igbo people after all your atrocities here on nairaland. Below is the richest and most beautiful Igbo village in Abia state. They are called Abiriba people. They and Nnewi people of Anambra state are the richest in Igboland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kSRPDjmqKU&pbjreload=101

A very beautiful village. Abia state is blessed.
There is no doubt south east would easily be the fastest developing region in case of a regional government.(corruption or no corruption)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / G5 Crisis: Akinjide Wins Polling Unit For Atiku In Ibadan / Fuel Subsidy: You Can't Task The Poor To Pay The Rich - NLC Mobilises For Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.