Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos (18234 Views)

What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by JimiJunji: 12:07am On May 05, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Bro first of...the chinese can't subjugate Nigeria in the manner in which you put it, I've told you this before.

Secondly you're just trying to sound neutral and the whole "Africans fighting among themselves" narrative is afrocentric catshit, Arabs have been fighting each other since biblical times yet you don't see anyone telling them some unity shit.

Lastly, sometimes these flatin0s need to be called out on their bullshit narratives, cus most nigerians hardly read but rely on hearsay and bullshit narratives. Kano has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria hardly bragging but you'd see these flatin0s bragging about ugly designed $50k houses. You don't know these people.

Lol, you should check the activities of china in zambia but anyways all am saying is that tribalism won't help anyone.
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 12:11am On May 05, 2021
JimiJunji:

Lol, you should check the activities of china in zambia but anyways all am saying is that tribalism won't help anyone.

Lmao.....this dude.
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:36am On May 05, 2021
Gabkosh:
The op should come and visit my village in ondo state. Oda town.
Den of ritualist

I jump am pass
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Gabkosh: 10:36am On May 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Den of ritualist

I jump am pass
Mumu, you think every where is your Igboland where you people alhave fun in pounding teenagers for ritual purpose.
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by forgiveness: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
owobokiri:

Which other place has better ones?
Some people will start off criticizing the building of "Big Houses" in the villages as economic wastes.... Then in another moment, they're trying to compete with those who believe in this..., With their dusty villages ofcourse..
I have traveled reasonably across Nigeria and I think those Anambra villages have some of the best "village houses" around...
If you think I'm wrong, which might be true, mention other villages elsewhere that's are better in that area...

I don't know your definition of village. Can you please give me a name of one of the villages?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 / Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Fundamental Rights Suit Against DSS / Youths Protesting At Shell In Rumuobiakani, Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.