Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) (3470 Views)

The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss / One And Only Kiss By Author Feathers / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) by Angelsssss(f): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hi angels! Thanks for the patience!

Final episode coming soon!

Meanwhile are you following my page on FB?

@Spicenaija.com?

A fresh story with daily updates is running there. Hurry! Don't miss!
Re: Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) by Angelsssss(f): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Missmossy:
Good to have you back Angelsssss, wonderful story as usual. More updates biko.

Thank you Missmossy! Hahaha
Re: Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) by Angelsssss(f): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
drewsman:

Aiit sis, more grease to your elbow. Looking forward to reading more of your writings.

PS: thanks for the updates (I should have said that first)

It's okay...thanks
Re: Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) by Angelsssss(f): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2021
It seemed like a fairy tale to him. Beau that he trusted with his life had betrayed him. He now understood why Lucy was travelling at night.
“Lady Lucy is right. I saw Sir Beauregard, riding on a golden horse and a turban to the Baron’s. I do not like that man. He seems like a devil to me.” The guard chipped in, uninvited.
“What? How could you not tell me that the man on the golden horse was Beau?” Lucy cried.
It all made sense to him now. Aldrich understood why Beau had suddenly become nicer, early; he even addressed him as ‘Lord,’ in a rather sarcastic manner.
Beauregard was a traitor.
“I did not want to scare you.” Francis replied.
In all of these, the Duke wasn’t angered by the thought of Beauregard trying to get Elan to kill him. He was angered that Beau tried to ruin his chances with Lucy.
“I swear to you, my lord, Elan would never think of murder. My brother was threatened by Beauregard. The secret must be very delicate, because Elan wouldn’t tell me about it.” Lucy fell on her knees and sobbed. She knew the punishment for conspiracy was death by hanging. She didn’t want Elan to end up in the gallows alongside Beau.
Aldrich had spent enough time with Elan at Morglay Street to understand the kind of person that he was. Elan was many things, but not power drunk or a murderer.
“I underestimated my cousin. My father had spoken of Beauregard’s father’s near betrayal while they were younger. But I had never shared the matter with my mother. I guess that bloodline must be destroyed, else evil shall live on.” Aldrich confessed an important secret that he had kept for many years now.
Lucy’s lips parted as she stared into his face.
“I will not harm your brother. He asked you to stay away from me, because he feared I would hurt you. I will never do that, my darling.”
He swept Lucy’s small frame into his arms and encircled her. She couldn’t believe that her joy and love would come so easily. It seemed the Duke and her were meant to be together.
“I have spent my nights and days, thinking about you. You are an amazing woman, Lucy Wesley.”
Tears stung Lucy’s eyes. She was speechless. She didn’t have any words to describe the feeling of being loved by the person you desired.
“My Lord…” she began to say something, but he hushed her.
“I am not your Lord. I am Aldrich to you. You must learn to address me properly.” He winked and Lucy blushed.
Lucy sighed and buried her head against his chest. It felt like home. It felt like forever.
“I love you darling,” he kissed her ears.
“I love you Aldrich.” Lucy peered into his dark eyes and surrendered to his soft lips. They kissed yet again, under the full glare, of the gibbous moon and the diamonds in the sky.
In the morning, Beauregard would wake up in chains; for his confidence had failed him. With the help of his guards, Elan was able to overpower and bound the Duke’s cousin.
At first light, three horses appeared in Ox-Dale. One belonged to the Duke; one to Francis and one, to Lucy. They had all returned after spending a night at Islington, where Lucy had learned of her friend’s elopement.
The news about Ariana brought sorrow to her heart, even as she read the letter; but her joy was that, Ariana was with the man that she loved. Aldrich comforted her, all through their journey back to Ox-Dale.
Finally, a mutual enemy that tried to tear them apart would be destroyed forever. They will wed. They will become man and wife. Nothing could ever tear them apart.
If you ever find yourself strolling in the night, whisper to the wind and all the elements of nature. If the air and the stars refuse to grant your wish, you could try the moon, for her magic never fails.
The Duke had found his love, under the moonlight. And Lucy Wesley had found a man that completed her, under the moonlight. There is a magic in the moon, which all in love must know about.
The end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) by Missmossy(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2021
They lived happily ever after cheesy such a scintillating piece. Angelsssss this has to be one of your shortest story...keep it up.
Re: Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) by Angelsssss(f): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Missmossy:
They lived happily ever after cheesy such a scintillating piece. Angelsssss this has to be one of your shortest story...keep it up.

Hahaha! Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY Sorrow(short Story) / Fight Imminent Among Tinubu, Sanwo-olu, Wike, Others – Primate Ayodele / Searching For Hope (you can now vote without registering)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.