Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,592 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! (6197 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by pereze: 3:15am On Apr 25, 2011
What will you do if you catch your girl pants down with another girl?
Left my house for my girl for the weekend on a trip, came back earlier than planned and guess what welcome pack I get , moaning in my room and to think that they did not even notice when I drove in and opened the door is crazy.
Fast tracking, I opened my room only to see this two unclothed ,sweat drenched drones clutching themselves though they will die if I tried separating them.
I have since moved on but the girl is now a pain in my neck.
Will come to my work place, cry at my gate, stalk me,send at least 50 sms daily ( different contents!),  I am pissed off big time!
She is beautiful, nice curves, good attack and defence mechanism, fine, but then what I now see does not appeal to me again.
She is the quite type that cries at the slightest opportunity and before now she had managed to keep me off girls for almost 3years due to her 'completeness'!
My question: How do I get rid of her without causing problems especially at my work place . I have a good job and well respected in my neighborhood.
Don't bother posting a coment if you are going to tell me to forgive her, and all those textbook stuff!
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by 190: 3:27am On Apr 25, 2011
Instead of you Thanking your Lucky stars your girl brought another FRESH MEAT for you

You moved on, when u see her dancing OJOKORORO on top of another man tomorrow you would cry foul and still end up staying

ruuubiish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 25, 2011
She is a lesbian.

What's next? undecided undecided Move on.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by pereze: 4:19am On Apr 25, 2011
First two response don't seem to get the gist.
How do I get rid of her? I know she is a lesbo!
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by african1(f): 4:22am On Apr 25, 2011
pereze:

Simple. Just say you are a lesbian, so I am getting rid of you. And then tell her to pack her things.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by sbeezy8: 4:28am On Apr 25, 2011
my kinda girl ive had the chance for party a couple times before but i was scared i was a young boy.

but damn can you imagine two babes on you licking your chest and suckin ur dik at the same time? grin

you dey craze if u vex about dis situation!

if anything i would join in

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:30am On Apr 25, 2011
sbeezy8:

my kinda girl ive had the chance for triple sin a couple times before but i was scared i was a young boy.

but damn can you imagine two babes on you licking your chest and suckin your dik at the same time? grin

you dey craze if u vex about dis situation!

if anything i would join in
lol at nairaland censorship
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by sbeezy8: 4:35am On Apr 25, 2011
^^ i kno i was readin that shiot likt triple sin lol
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by player007(m): 5:43am On Apr 25, 2011
Dude u girl has a gf so what? 'if' i were you i had joind in the thing oh,cz fu¤king 2 chicks is beter dn none @ all.the fact dt she is askn 4 forgivnes means she loves u.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by eddy1977(m): 6:07am On Apr 25, 2011
Man i envy you. i wish my babe was bisexual.
i dont know if there is anything hotter than two girls tonguing each other.

if i was you, i would just invest in condoms.

i am so desiring to have two babes.

to get rid of her, it would be better to have an adult conversation with her. tell her that you cant associate yourself with a bisexual woman,it will weaken your juju and get you in trouble with the ancestors.

try not to be judgemental of her choice, ask her to respect your decision.
if it doesnt work,then change your number and ask your boss to restrict her visit to the office.

i just wish your babe was mine.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by hbabe(f): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2011
^^hahahaha!
One man's meat is another man's kpomo.

@OP
It's a pity you don't have the desire to catch in on a God-given opportunity. To get rid of her, just tell her you detest her bisexual nature, hate the fact that she cheated and you are no longer interested in the relationship. Then ignore her, she is bound to move on after a while.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2011
I'm sure all of y'all would be singing praises and quoting bible versus soon. mtchewww.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Emmanuelpee(m): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2011
Wish u gudluck buddie
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by RuuDie(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2011
hbabe:

^^hahahaha!
One man's meat is another man's kpomo.

@OP
It's a pity you don't have the desire to catch in on a God-given opportunity.

shocked shocked shocked
can't believe am reading such from dames here. . . . in truth how many of y'all ladies would even allow another lady near your guy!!?
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by PLENTYNAIR(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2011
shocked
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Ranoscky(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2011
pereze:

Don't bother posting a coment if you are going to tell me to forgive her, and all those textbook stuff!
Hahahahahahahahahahah. . . . .

Tell her that you would report her 'sex game' to her parents if she continue stalking you!
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by PLENTYNAIR(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2011
PLENTYNAIR:

shocked
I jut dey waka pass oh
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by InkedNerd(f): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2011
@OP: If it bothers you so much and you longer have feelings for her then kindly tell her you don't wanna be with a girl that's swings in the same direction as you. IF you want [I don't usually recommend this], you can play the religious card with her and tell her you just can't deal with it. I understand that your upset about your girlfriend cheating on you but just try to be as delicate with the situation that way she may just go away quietly. Don't hurl insults or start throwin' around threats because that's obviously not gonna get you anywhere.

pereze:

Her engaging in a sexual act doesn't necessarily make her a lesbian undecided
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by ektbear: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2011
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Ranoscky(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Her engaging in a sexual act doesn't necessarily make her a lesbian undecided[/font][/size]
How do you tell that one is a lesbian?
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by InkedNerd(f): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2011
Ranoscky:

How do you tell that one is a lesbian?

That is up to the individual to determine, not the boyfriend. After all, its her sexual orientation in question not his.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by obowunmi(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2011
OP, why didn't you join them in action. OMG: ure much of a slacker.
Your opportunity to phuck to obos at the same time just passed you by. Oshi
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Ranoscky(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

That is up to the individual to determine, not the boyfriend. After all, its her sexual orientation in question not his.

Since you know that it's up to the individual to determine, why saying her engaging in a sectual act does not make her a lesbian (as if it's her 1st time doing do act). She might be a les for long but, hidding it from her man cos, she knows he wont proceed with her if find out ( just as the case is now)!
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2011
pereze:

What will you do if you catch your girl pants down with another girl?
Left my house for my girl for the weekend on a trip, came back earlier than planned and guess what welcome pack I get , moaning in my room and to think that they did not even notice when I drove in and opened the door is crazy.
Fast tracking, I opened my room only to see this two unclothed ,sweat drenched drones clutching themselves though they will die if I tried separating them.
I have since moved on but the girl is now a pain in my neck.
Will come to my work place, cry at my gate, stalk me,send at least 50 sms daily ( different contents!),  I am pissed off big time!
She is beautiful, nice curves, good attack and defence mechanism, fine, but then what I now see does not appeal to me again.
She is the quite type that cries at the slightest opportunity and before now she had managed to keep me off girls for almost 3years due to her 'completeness'!
My question: How do I get rid of her without causing problems especially at my work place . I have a good job and well respected in my neighborhood.

to me, it doesn't sound like she's a lesbian. Bisexual maybe, if she's been in your relationship for long. You know, she can drop the other one and stick to you, if you'd only bear with her.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by MMM2(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2011
thanks 4 dat answer
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by InkedNerd(f): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2011
Ranoscky:

Since you know that it's up to the individual to determine, why saying her engaging in a sectual act does not make her a lesbian (as if it's her 1st time doing do act). She might be a les for long but, hidding it from her man cos, she knows he wont proceed with her if find out ( just as the case is now)!

I said that because I have noticed a lot of people on Nairaland seem to confuse certain terms and that the act is what makes a person gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc. It wasn't because I was trying to tell him that she isn't a lesbian. She may be a lesbian, she may not be a lesbian. That is for her to determine. Do you see where I'm going with this?
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by 190: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2011
M M M:

thanks 4 dat answer

cool cool
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by pereze: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2011
Your responses are highly appreciated.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Ranoscky(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I said that because I have noticed a lot of people on Nairaland seem to confuse certain terms and that the act is what makes a person gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc. It wasn't because I was trying to tell him that she isn't a lesbian. She may be a lesbian, she may not be a lesbian. That is for her to determine. Do you see where I'm going with this?

cool with that.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Beync(f): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2011
[quote author=eddy1977 link=topic=653736.msg8198825#msg8198825 date=1303708035

to get rid of her, it would be better to have an adult conversation with her. tell her that you cant associate yourself with a bisexual woman,it will weaken your juju and get you in trouble with the ancestors.[/quote]
Loolz
@op,After u might hav discussd ur detest for her behaviour, block her no frm calling u
Direct security around ur home and office not to allow her in ur home and office.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Ranoscky(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2011
^^ Sorry ma'am, U don loss O (find your way back home)!
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by BABE3: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2011
^^ Ranoscky!! You is a very funny person/username. Your comment got me "LOL"ing! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Why Is That Your Pusssy Will Be Itching U Badly Yet U Still Form / Ring On The Index Finger Means / Prophetess Caught On Camera Bathing 3 Nak3d Ladies In A Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.