Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! (6103 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by BABE3: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2011
pereze:

The issue is that more than 80% of people in here are fakes, male claiming to be female and vice versa. 190M for instance is a typical example.
For those saying I should have joined in, I guess it is your time, I understand that very well. I have tasted life to its fullest and have gone beyond that 'triple sin' game. When you are seen as comfortable, you will realise that sleeping with as many girls as you like is no hard deed, but that is not life people.
Majority of you guys are still coming up so I will suggest you satisfy yourself too but when you come of age you will understand what I am talking about.
More than 60 responses ,the major issue yet to be addressed.
My work is very important. She caused a scene once and I am still battling with that in the office. Character means little to people these days but I value it greatly.
My neigborhood too, this girl is pestering me seriously. I know she is really counting her loses now because of the things I know I am very generous to a fault.
I've done all those peep talk ,all to no avail. I have a card to play should nothing better come out from here.

Nigga, did you read my response atall? and[b] Wislet's [/b]?
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Hanoobaba(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2011
Dis is 1 funny thread. Lmao.
@op: damn, seeing 2 grls getting down on each other should've been a huge turn on. If it were me, the zip of my trousers would have popped of at d sight. 2 bad u missed dat opportunity.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by kandiikane(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2011
Send her over here cool
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by SuperChuks(m): 3:10am On Apr 26, 2011
No offense bro. I would say forgive her. I certainly can't assure you that she would change but it's way better meeting her under another man.

Try listen to her. You might be all she needs to change. Also, forgiving her to a good solution to her constant sms and disturbance in the office.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by andy1(m): 4:05am On Apr 26, 2011
@op, take heart bro i feel ur pain, Now i knw d reason y she dsnt wana let u go, it's cos of ur generocity towards her. D only way to ditch dis chick nw is to threathen to xpose her if she dsn FREE U.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by segzicres(m): 4:09am On Apr 26, 2011
I would giv anything to have a gurl like her.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by dallaxdvirux: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2011
D devil u no is beta dan d angel u dnt no.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Goldieluks: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2011
@OP,dump her?
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by Ranoscky(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2011
andy1:

@op, take heart bro i feel your pain, Now i knw d reason y she dsnt wana let u go, it's cos of your generocity towards her. D only way to ditch dis chick nw is to threathen to xpose her if she dsn FREE U.
Xactly what I said earlier!
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by kushe: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2011
Hehen
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by adonisgold: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2011
One girl I was ''heading '' let it slip that , ''ooohhhh, you suck just like a girl!'' I pretended I didn't hear and continued my business. I didn't really bother.

May be if I had caught her I would have been turned off but I doubt .

If you really, really wanna get rid of her, E-mail her this topic.

Believe me, she will hate you!
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by joanie84: 8:17am On May 01, 2011
u seem to be more concerned about ur social status and the yawa she mite cause at work and home, no problem keep on dating her.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by sexylogan(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2011
OP,
She mite not be gay or even bi-. maybe she was just experimenting. liv with it or 4get about her.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by missbrownsugar: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2012
Mista I tink u should call her and tell her politely that u aint interested in d relationship becos lesbianism sucks and if she is still into it @ dis time then she may neva get out of it..most lesbians ve relationships and d guys neva get to find out,thank God u did cos its rilli crazy..pls discontinue dat relationship..if she didn't change before she won't change now.
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by fairygeh(f): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2012
Na wa o,i wonder why some babes wl be practicing lesbianism when there are so many ***** out there undecidedirritating
Re: Caught My Girl With Another Girl Doing It! by DExplorer1: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2012
This thread was created in April.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Had Sex? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin / Ashawo Joints In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.