Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers (20744 Views)

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

I spit on that self acclaimed smartest black race. You couldn't even spend 10 seconds to read what I wrote before you jump into talking about Hausa Fulanis. They are not your problem. The problem of the South East are those uneducated lots like you who would rather follow an uneducated Nnamdi Kanu and be killing their very own.

Now, go back and read what I wrote.

you sound like a pained fulani ass licker that will that of bitterness.....nnamdi kalu will continue to kill you all ...hahahahahahahahahahaha....una plan don fail
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ojobek: 6:23pm On May 05, 2021
mouthofThegod:
In less than 2 years time,your noise will end and then you will calm down by force
and you think that another governor after WIKE will invite IPOB to come and raise biafra flag in river state.Joke taking too far.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by mouthofThegod: 6:39pm On May 05, 2021
ojobek:
and you think that another governor after WIKE will invite IPOB to come and raise biafra flag in river state.Joke taking too far.
Lolzz who is talking about another governor when bokoharam is close to Abuja, bandits all over North and fulani terrorists in SW.
You should be worried about Nigeria surviving this 2 years coming before 2023.
I know you are an APC zombie,so you won't understand yet like the way Buhari scammed you with #40 Milo sachet
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Kinematics: 6:45pm On May 05, 2021
Wike keep tormenting ipig miscreants.

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 9:07pm On May 05, 2021
ezechi24:

you sound like a pained fulani ass licker that will that of bitterness.....nnamdi kalu will continue to kill you all ...hahahahahahahahahahaha....una plan don fail

Funny that you think Nnamdi Kanu is important enough for us to care about him. The only thing we know about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is a COWARD who is hiding overseas and fishing out nerd orders to foolish youths to go out and attack people so that can get killed.

The only thing that is bringing him to my remembrance is that his foolish followers are causing trouble in my homeland, AKWA IBOM, the promised land.

They've left their underdeveloped South East and ventured into a developed South South to make it a slum of which all their cities are.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 9:13pm On May 05, 2021
Xbobtage:

Gerrara hia, You are not from Akwa Ibom, I'm sure you are not even from southern Nigeria. Go and die!

Surely I'm not from the Akwa Ibom which the animal Nnamdi Kanu talks about and wishes to be a sustenance for the landlocked South East or purported Biafla.

Your dirty agreement doesn't count to me being of a superior and endowed place, the very promised land, Ikot Abasi.

So, shove your "sure" into your depraved Nnamdi Kanu ass. He is an animal, and that is what you should be sure of.

In fact, we Ibibios prefer to mingle with Muslim Northerners, who are violently animalistic than to relate with a people that are blinded and cursed by their greed and craftiness.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 9:16pm On May 05, 2021
ygowon:
Good that you realized that after holding on to power for decades, you still can't develop your northeast and educate the people but you know how to advice those who do not need your advice. Take your advice to the north, they are the reasons Nigeria is yet to develop.

Son, you can keep comparing the North East with the South East. They are in the same class when. It comes to the Social metrics. And will soon be in the same class when it comes to terror and destruction.

As for my Ikot Abasi, the promised Land, it's London to you guys. Just that you guys are yet to start smuggling hard drugs to my Key.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Homiesjinxbank: 10:16pm On May 05, 2021
Bro its not so, the thing is same pronunciation but different meaning..

Simbrixton:
many people from dat axis have yoruba ancestry
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Funny that you think Nnamdi Kanu is important enough for us to care about him. The only thing we know about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is a COWARD who is hiding overseas and fishing out nerd orders to foolish youths to go out and attack people so that can get killed.

The only thing that is bringing him to my remembrance is that his foolish followers are causing trouble in my homeland, AKWA IBOM, the promised land.

They've left their underdeveloped South East and ventured into a developed South South to make it a slum of which all their cities are.

hahahahahahahahahaha....fulani ass licker i pity you...tell me how many of ur kings in akwa ibom has oil wells in ur land u are a fool...in ur own land fulanis are maning nearly all ur resourses and u are here licking ur miouth...same mouth you use in licking the anus foolanis....same foolanis that take over ur farmlands...i pity u ....it pains me so much bcus people he is fighting for are still willing to be slaves...
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Xbobtage: 6:06pm On May 06, 2021
ezechi24:

hahahahahahahahahaha....fulani ass licker i pity you...tell me how many of ur kings in akwa ibom has oil wells in ur land u are a fool...in ur own land fulanis are maning nearly all ur resourses and u are here licking ur miouth...same mouth you use in licking the anus foolanis....same foolanis that take over ur farmlands...i pity u ....it pains me so much bcus people he is fighting for are still willing to be slaves...

Please Don't let this devil deceive you into believing that he is from Akwa-Ibom. I am a Rivers Man, My mama from the eket, No Akwa ibom man would say the things this man is saying in the tone that he is saying it. DON'T FALL FOR IT. NA CONFIRMED MALAM BE THIS.

LET HIM COME AND BE DECEIVING HIMSELF.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Xbobtage: 6:14pm On May 06, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Surely I'm not from the Akwa Ibom which the animal Nnamdi Kanu talks about and wishes to be a sustenance for the landlocked South East or purported Biafla.

Your dirty agreement doesn't count to me being of a superior and endowed place, the very promised land, Ikot Abasi.

So, shove your "sure" into your depraved Nnamdi Kanu ass. He is an animal, and that is what you should be sure of.

In fact, we Ibibios prefer to mingle with Muslim Northerners, who are violently animalistic than to relate with a people that are blinded and cursed by their greed and craftiness.

ABOKI, stop taking Drugs, Ibibio prefer to deal with Northerners in your Dreams, Godforbid Tueh! and May Thunder Fire that you Goro chewing mouth. Understand this, If igbo people leave this country, Akwa-Cross people no fit continue with nigeria. So continue ranting on this thread and continue with your national marginalization of Ibos, If Nigeria Is breaking up our people will find a lesser evil of any of the Breakout factions and Join and I can GUARANTEE you it will never be with you Devils in Nigeria.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 9:10pm On May 06, 2021
Xbobtage:

ABOKI, stop taking Drugs, Ibibio prefer to deal with Northerners in your Dreams, Godforbid Tueh! and May Thunder Fire that you Goro chewing mouth. Understand this, If igbo people leave this country, Akwa-Cross people no fit continue with nigeria. So continue ranting on this thread and continue with your national marginalization of Ibos, If Nigeria Is breaking up our people will find a lesser evil of any of the Breakout factions and Join and I can GUARANTEE you it will never be with you Devils in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, you are no lesser Evil. You are the worse.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 9:13pm On May 06, 2021
ezechi24:

First- Point of correction, Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for your father in the village and not even for you.

Secondly, your little Igbo greedy mind tells you that your kings should own oil wells. Such a pity. No wonder you people shout about entrepreneurship more than any other tribe yet remain the most underdeveloped region in Nigeria, only comparable to the Northeast.

Stewpeed!

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

First- Point of correction, Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for your father in the village and not even for you.

Secondly, your little Igbo greedy mind tells you that your kings should own oil wells. Such a pity. No wonder you people shout about entrepreneurship more than any other tribe yet remain the most underdeveloped region in Nigeria, only comparable to the Northeast.

Stewpeed!

total zoo man....but a sultan and an emir from the far north can have all the oil wells in the south...gibberish useless mallam claiming akwa ibom....
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 9:17am On May 07, 2021
ezechi24:

total zoo man....but a sultan and an emir from the far north can have all the oil wells in the south...gibberish useless mallam claiming akwa ibom....

Better that I am claiming Akwa Ibom. But I hope you noticed that I never claimed Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo.

That is to say, Akwa Ibom ayaya, and its Gods blessed land.

Moreso, do you know why people are afraid of giving the Igbos power? Its simply because they're very unpredictable. Their known greed makes them unpredictable. Nigerians don't only fear an Igbo being the President and sterling our present resources (as others are doing now), but we are wary of how he will steal out future resources and join.
That's why we are wary of an Igbo president.

Check out your words: you are not concerned about the oil wells working for the community but concerned on our "kings" owning it. Pity.

That's why with all the "Entrepreneurship" noise that Igbos make, they still have not been abke to add value to the society and make it in any way better than the North East.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Better that I am claiming Akwa Ibom. But I hope you noticed that I never claimed Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo.

That is to say, Akwa Ibom ayaya, and its Gods blessed land.

Moreso, do you know why people are afraid of giving the Igbos power? Its simply because they're very unpredictable. Their known greed makes them unpredictable. Nigerians don't only fear an Igbo being the President and sterling our present resources (as others are doing now), but we are wary of how he will steal out future resources and join.

That's why we are wary of an Igbo president.

Check out your words: you are not concerned about the oil wells working for the community but concerned on our "kings" owning it. Pity.

That's why with all the "Entrepreneurship" noise that Igbos make, they still have not been abke to add value to the society and make it in any way better than the North East.

hahahahahahaha....you make me laugh gogoole the ancestors of the efiks ..infact akwa ibom and talk to me later ....lol igbos not adding value to the society? na wa even u knows you are decieving ur self.....thank God u knw the fulanis are afraid of the igbos....thats why u are begging the americans..french and brits to help u fight but u knw what? this is not 1967 no body will help u dis time...not the tiv..not the yorubas....supporters of APC...hahahaha
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 12:35pm On May 07, 2021
ezechi24:

hahahahahahaha....you make me laugh gogoole the ancestors of the efiks ..infact akwa ibom and talk to me later ....lol igbos not adding value to the society? na wa even u knows you are decieving ur self.....thank God u knw the fulanis are afraid of the igbos....thats why u are begging the americans..french and brits to help u fight but u knw what? this is not 1967 no body will help u dis time...not the tiv..not the yorubas....supporters of APC...hahahaha

All your "hahahahahaha..." are coming from a place of frustration.

Moreso, the Igbos have contributed to the society so much that Awka, Enugu, Owerri, Ebonyi and Umahia are more developed than Uyo, Lagos, Kaduna, Calabar, Warri, or Abeokuta.

Lols.........nwa developers

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Moreso, the Igbos have contributed to the society so much that Awka, Enugu, Owerri, Ebonyi and Umahia are more developed than Uyo, Lagos, Kaduna, Calabar, Warri, or Abeokuta.

buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....e pain am.....check well even in the north if the people living in mansions and driving good cars are 10 igbos in that group are up to 5....so mallam we are jst blessed.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by alphaNomega: 3:33pm On May 07, 2021
christistruth01:

https://doi.org/10.1093/oxfordjournals.afraf.a097919

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/the-unknown-victims-ethnic-minorities-1967-1970/

https://m.facebook.com/naijainfoman/posts/1139807712715827

Enough Of This Biafran Nonsense!!! By Alabo Abiye Akkio-abbey

As a Rivers man who saw the events of 1967-1970 and who was old enough to understand them, this protest in Port Harcourt is a slap on true Rivers indigenes. and the memory of ALL the Rivers men and women who were slaughtered in the pogroms and ethnic cleansing committed during the civil war by the Biafran Army.
Let us remind ourselves of the TRUE facts and REAL reasons behind the secession and subsequent civil war. Ojukwu and his cohorts decided to secede from Nigeria because Gowon broke up the regions and created Rivers State among the 12 states he created. Remember the Aburi accord? Article 4 of that accord had to do with the breaking up of the regions. On the 27th of May, 1967, Gowon broke up the Regions, from the then Eastern Region and carved out Rivers, South-Eastern and East-Central states. 3 days later on 30th May, 1967 Ojukwu seceded citing the Aburi accord. ON ABURI WE STAND!! The rallying war cry of the day. How anyone who calls himself/herself a Rivers indigene support tacitly or otherwise the so-called Biafra cause when Biafra seceeded just because Rivers State was created and the Rivers people for once had a right to self rule?
In the quest for a sovereign country did the Igbo majority seek, discuss with or solicit the support of the minorities in the Oil Rivers and South-East?? Where is Biafra? How do you seek for a country which was susequently named Biafra WITHOUT involving the indigenous people of Biafra? Isn't that supreme arrogance or maybe they were not included because they were meant to be wiped out later. Events proved the latter to be true.
Late Chief (Dr.) Nabo Graham-Douglas who was the Attorney General of the Eastern Region was sent on compulsory leave and exiled to his home town Abonnema with orders for him to be executed. Fortunately the plans leaked and he miraculously escaped. He didn't draw the Articles of secession and only heard about Biafra from the BBC journalists who came to interview him in Abonnema.
He was one of the lucky ones.
The ethnic cleansing began in earnest. Our intelligentsia; top civil servants, technocrats and other able bodied men and women were rounded up and summarily executed in Enugu, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, Degema, Buguma, Bakana, to mention but a few towns/cities. In Port Harcourt, Rainbow town and Igritta, became killing fields. the bones of those victims still lie there
These atrocities were committed by the Biafran Army, against people who were supposed to be fighting the same cause with them.
In a bid to wipe out the minority tribes, our towns and villages were evacuated, our men put to slave labour and later on shot (reminiscent of Nazi Germany), our women taken as sex slaves, young boys shared the same fate as the men. Bakana, Bille, Abonnema were all forcefully evacuated.
Finally, when the Nigerian Army counter attacked and liberated Port Harcourt, the retreating Biafran Army, burnt Kingsway (now Supabod building), Nabo Graham-Douglas's law library (which was the best Law library in the whole of West Africa) and other land marks in the Garden city. Of what military significance were these acts??
I don't blame the misguided ill-informed people for trampling on the graves of those who were murdered by the Biafran Army, by protesting in Port Harcourt. I blame Gowon for forbidding accounts of the war being published after the war, but more importantly for not trying war criminals (like Col Ojeh of Degema) within the Biafran Army and holding them accountable for their inhuman and murderous actions during the war. 70 years after World War 2, we are still reminded on a daily basis the atrocities that the Nazi's committed. If Gowon had done what he was morally and duty bound to do, this matter of Biafra would have been put to rest once and for all.
By the way, in May 1968, my uncle (my mother's younger brother) was shot in his Warri street residence in Port Harcourt, his corpse butchered, his flesh sold as Biafra meat in Mile 1 market. That same day the Nigerian Army opened up and started shelling Port Harcourt, which was ultimately liberated
Are those protesting and the other supporters of "Biafra" aware of these facts??
The war has been over these past 45 years, we are forging on as a country, setting aside our ethnocentric issues. That Ex-Biafrans have been assimilated into all spheres of our society (as they should), without any punishment meted out to the war criminals among them, doesn't give anyone the right to re-write history or bring these painful memories back.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

buhhahahahahahahahahahaha....i thought u were going to call adamawa,bornu,kastina, or sokoto .....efulefu...pains pig ..pains.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 3:37am On May 13, 2021
ezechi24:

buhhahahahahahahahahahaha....i thought u were going to call adamawa,bornu,kastina, or sokoto .....efulefu...pains pig ..pains.

One of those states you called concerns me. The one that concerns me (Uyo: where I come from) and (Kaduna: where I stay) was called. You couldn't rebutt my claim. Moreso, all your South East states are worse than the names you just called.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Representation Of Women In Campaign Councils Of Tinubu, Atiku And Obi / Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation / FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.