Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers (20738 Views)

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Anago55: 10:38pm On May 04, 2021
donveekings:

Some of you Igbo's are not even ashamed of your reasoning. You have entitlement mentality. Everybody must belong to you by force. You claim you love Biafra land yet all your businesses, Manson's, are either in Lagos , Kano or Abuja. You have never made any effort to develop Biafra. You don't even stay there. You have senators, governors and others in government yet never recall any of them, you never attack any of them but you take delight in attacking others who refused to join you in your stupidity. What most of you display online is nothing but Inferiority Complex. There are so many countries in the world today with landmass and population less than Anambra and Enugu put together. You must not drag everybody to your thoughtless struggles before you can achieve your aim. You your brain Igbo!
. I can feel your pain Buddy. whether we develop kafanchan ooo, Tokyo or Singapore,it's non of your fvcking business dirty afonja. Unapologetically Igbo
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Princewell2012(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
How I wish Wike can be transferred to the SE

This man will uproot and dislodge Igbos just as he did in oyigbo.

Any Igbos seen in my area in Port Harcourt is already a goner

Igbos are free to burn the SE but Rivers state is a no go area for them.

I want to also let all Igbos doing biz in Rivers state that if you shut your shop on May 30th and sit at home, just forget about that shop cos it will never be opened again.

Even if an ipob member is sick on May 30th, carry the sickness and go to your shop or forget that shop.

We are mobilising our youths to take over any shop not opened on May 30th.

You are free to shut your shops in the SE but not in Rivers state.

grin Internet warrior.

As if he can face Ipob.

You guys are the most funniest people I have ever seen in my entire life.

You think aboki will be able differentiate between wike and nwoke . River state and imo state. Mumu people everywhere.

Though I know you are bearing fake moniker.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Princewell2012(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2021
Omodua:
Wike is Igbo man. From same local government with Rotimi Chibuike Amechi,Transport minister. He never denies his Igbo ancestry. But this idiot Wike continues to deny. He is misguided and idiot to the core!

Don't worry tomorrow will catch up with him when he will like to contest for presidential election, may be by then he will say his mother is from Imo state. Him gragra go soon finish.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by donveekings: 10:44pm On May 04, 2021
Anago55:
. I can feel your pain Buddy. whether we develop kafanchan ooo, Tokyo or Singapore,it's non of your fvcking business dirty afonja. Unapologetically Igbo
In your myopic mind anybody that does not agree with you is Yoruba. For your information I am full-blooded Deltan. My tribe is Ika. Use your brain for once!

5 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Anago55: 10:48pm On May 04, 2021
donveekings:

In your myopic mind anybody that does not agree with you is Yoruba. For your information I am full-blooded Deltan. My tribe is Ika. Use your brain for once!
. You are a world class slowpoke. fvck off my mention with whatever insignificant hellhole you crawled out from.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by survivor10(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2021
donveekings:

And you hate igbos so much... Chai

Please, return that Igbo name you and your useless ancestors bear.

Useless things
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by alcaptainero: 11:10pm On May 04, 2021
That is your initial problem, thinkign that every Rivers man is an Igbo man
nairavsdollars:
Never seen an Igbo man like this Wike before. How come he hates Biafra so much

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by donveekings: 11:14pm On May 04, 2021
Anago55:
. You are a world class slowpoke. fvck off my mention with whatever insignificant hellhole you crawled out from.
This is how low you are! And you want people to join you in your 'chasing of shadows'!

7 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 11:24pm On May 04, 2021
Omodua:
Wike is Igbo man. From same local government with Rotimi Chibuike Amechi,Transport minister. He never denies his Igbo ancestry. But this idiot Wike continues to deny. He is misguided and idiot to the core!

You are on another level of ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Anago55: 11:53pm On May 04, 2021
donveekings:

This is how low you are! And you want people to join you in your 'chasing of shadows'!
. jjhhhfghjjjggfddhjjgjjhkkkmbbugfddg
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 11:53pm On May 04, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Son, they need people to inform them of the deep shit they are in.

A people who will know about drug laws (death penalty) and will "not complain" and still push drugs to those countries need to be informed.

A people who know that fighting a government is futile and yet still tries to "not complaining" needs to be informed.

A people that knows that attacking policemen and soldiers may sum up to attacking their very own brothers and "not complain" by still going ahead to attack them needs to be informed

Idiots need to be informed.

i am sure the fulani heardsmen ...boko haram ...bandits that has been killing ..maiming ..raping and kidnapping innocent people in the north are igbos....u no get sense and you wan advice the smartest black race in the world....are u wise at all.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Homiesjinxbank: 11:54pm On May 04, 2021
Igbo people have problem, bearing Wike does not make him an igbo man.. Even Dele Giwa is from Edo state, but the Yoruba people are saying omo Yoruba ni...lol..

helinues:

So Wike told you personally he is an Igbo man? undecided
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Princewell2012(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2021
donveekings:

Delta man kicking against an igbo man. Ele ebende Siri bia. Mumu people everywhere...

That is the interpretation of bastard if you ask me.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by UnabashedIPOB: 12:30am On May 05, 2021
Another sophisticated M0R0N talking from both sides of his mouth. Your FULANI MASTERS are f**king you in the ass with no grease and you're there worrying about whether you're BIAFRA or not...you freaking IDIOT. You still have the guts to talk because NIGERIA has not happened to you yet. How can any person with enough brain cells say he is from South South? If you have knowledge of Geography and know your cardinal points, you know that there's no FREAKING SOUTH SOUTH. It's only a figment of the FULANI imagination. NKAKWU IKWERRE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Maski87: 12:53am On May 05, 2021
When ISIS eventually takes over rivers we will see where he will run to
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by afube: 1:07am On May 05, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

I want to also let all Igbos doing biz in Rivers state that if you shut your shop on May 30th and sit at home, just forget about that shop cos it will never be opened again.

Even if an ipob member is sick on May 30th, carry the sickness and go to your shop or forget that shop.

ipob that is locking horns with the federal authorities, is it obio akpor touts that will worry them? na broom ESN go use sweep una enter Atlantic ocean but the truth is that port harcourt ain't worth the stress at all.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by hokafor(m): 1:21am On May 05, 2021
I wonder why some of us are trying to force this motor park agbero to be an Igbo man, there is no traits of igboness in this man. I can bet u that this noisemaker will be so happy by this stupidity some of us are exbiting, by calling him an Igbo man. Is like calling an Indian man a white man u are simply boosting his ego.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Simbrixton(m): 3:01am On May 05, 2021
oduduwa should focus on 6 states igbos focus on 5 states offer ur people citizenship
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Simbrixton(m): 3:03am On May 05, 2021
Homiesjinxbank:
Igbo people have problem, bearing Wike does not make him an igbo man.. Even Dele Giwa is from Edo state, but the Yoruba people are saying omo Yoruba ni...lol..

many people from dat axis have yoruba ancestry

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Armanipounds: 3:27am On May 05, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Who are the We? I hope you are not deluded as Wike
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by immortal2: 5:54am On May 05, 2021
Igbos who form more than 70% of Rivers state will determine if a flag will be hoisted in Rivers state. Wike is just one man.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2021
ezechi24:

i am sure the fulani heardsmen ...boko haram ...bandits that has been killing ..maiming ..raping and kidnapping innocent people in the north are igbos....u no get sense and you wan advice the smartest black race in the world....are u wise at all.
which tribe smart?? if yam tribe is smartest, i understand, goat sef na smartest

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 6:46am On May 05, 2021
ezechi24:

I spit on that self acclaimed smartest black race. You couldn't even spend 10 seconds to read what I wrote before you jump into talking about Hausa Fulanis. They are not your problem. The problem of the South East are those uneducated lots like you who would rather follow an uneducated Nnamdi Kanu and be killing their very own.

Now, go back and read what I wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 6:49am On May 05, 2021
ygowon:
God explain to the north. No them need am pass

Although I know that only the uneducated lots of the Igbos are in support of the killings by these gun men, but I wonder how docile the Igbo race is for not opening resisting the uneducated fools.

I had wanted to say that na una go scatter una place by una sef, but then I realized that the South East is as undeveloped as the North East.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ViolentMooslim: 6:54am On May 05, 2021
Anago55:
. Are you ikwere or Ibibio or a violent Muslim as your name implied?

meehhhhnnn you are confuse in life

I may be one of them, but I'm not a foolish Igbo that will attack their own brothers in the police force or military, or bank security guards.

I'm surely not an Igbo.

Thanks.

Where as, when you write the word "IBIBIO" ir should always be in Caps.

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by orisa37: 6:57am On May 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
i dont think so

Don't hoist IPOB OR BIAFRA Flags in EDO, DELTA. They're not BIAFRANS. THEY'RE NOT SE. LIKE HALF OF KOGI AND BAYELSA STATES, THEY'RE SW.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Marine25ak: 7:00am On May 05, 2021
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Elonmuskfan: 7:11am On May 05, 2021
Realestbae:
I don't understand the so called ipob,they want freedom from a certain group yet they are forcing other group to be part of them. Ipob are just too greedy, wicked n self centred. The earlier they realise that Niger Delta can never be part of their agenda the better for them. Ipob go with your five eastern state "greedy folks"
go and sleep. You are irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of 22 Students Who Crash On Their Way For Excursion / 'You Are Partisan' - Fayose To Bishop Christopher Omotunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.