Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video (15916 Views)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly After She Caught Him With His Side Chick (Video) / A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by Smony: 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
What a world
Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by LilSmith55(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
Curious345:
yes and we are reliably informed you were also among the people who killed her abii?

When are we getting her body for burial?

Ode, I'm getting first hand information from my Guy that live in that District where the incident happen

Na Naija me dey
Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by Crusty3: 12:46pm On May 05, 2021
LilSmith55:

Its from the Torture
such wickedness..that means they continued torturing her even after the end of that video.
you deceived her,enslaved her and now finally killed her.i hope they are happy now? animals!
Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On May 05, 2021
An African solution to an African problem, whatever the problem is. I’m off to the next thread. If she wasn’t killed or permanently maimed then nothing concerns me.
Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by Curious345: 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
LilSmith55:

Ode, I'm getting first hand information from my Guy that live in that District where the incident happen

Na Naija me dey
drop your guy number ..I am interested in the matter
Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by Curious345: 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
The lady is alive .. Hale and hearty. Stop spreading fake news
Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by MrFlavvor(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Useless pig,

Why did you edit my post.
Omo the guy carry you for mind

1 Like

Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by Erojepromise(f): 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
wickedness of the highest order...
Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by oloyedewaris(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2021
zinodizt:
must you show your tribalistic nature here.
How am i Tribalistic, is like you don't know the meaning of tribalism. Did I make any discrimination here
Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by Yomi4reel: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Too bad shocked
Re: Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video by Yomi4reel: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Is better to use it than sleeping around with different men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.