Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) (106664 Views)

Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Another Nigeria Slay Queen Advice Ladies How To Use Their Private Part(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by ExAngel007(f): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
In what will come across as a really startling development, an army officer has ended up in a hospital, afraid for her life, after a s*x toy got stuck in her v*gina.

The army officer, who claims to have been stationed away from home for almost a year, was filmed lying in a hospital bed after a self-love
session with a lavender-coloured vibrator went horribly wrong.

She took to TikTok to share "the thing that almost killed her".

In a follow-up clip, she explained: "So basically I am in the military, I've been away from home for almost a year.

"So for me being away from home mean I've got to make it do what to do, which is why I bought that toy."

She continued: "The toy got like 10 different settings on it so the first couple of things I use them like a lot of times so one day I just decided to just crack this whole what right quick.

"I shouldn't do that because level one, level two, it'd be sending me to heaven every single time.

"I cranked that thing up to level six – it's a different vibration with little suction things."

She said the intimacy gadget sent her to "heaven" within three to five seconds.

She added: "I'm in heaven and suddenly I realise I can't get it out of me.

"I try pull the toy out and it wouldn't come out – the suction cup was not moving."

"I couldn't get myself up because my body is so weak that I'm on the floor. Next thing I know, I blacked out."

She was taken to the hospital where the intimacy gadget was removed from her body.

The TikToker confessed: "When I came back, I threw that s*** away."

https://www.tori.ng/news/195293/army-officer-rushed-to-hospital-with-a-sx-toy-stuc.html

2 Likes

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Anonymity234: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol angry

14 Likes

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Being away from home nor easy oooo.

Especially for those who have high libido.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
The number of ladies who own and use $ex toys all over the world is alarmingly high. As a guy, I can't even imagine owning one; it would be shameful.

Nowadays a lot of ladies are sex freaks and most of them cannot go a month without sexual intercourse. . .

370 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Shalommy(f): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Chaiii... Too much of everything is a problem. cheesy cheesy Aunty overdo!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Daniel7543: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nairaland feminists will run away from this thread.

Na only God know wetin nairaland feminists go dey use service their kpekus.

382 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by donbachi(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ragbu o onwe gi na intimacy gadget.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
shocked

Wetin Slow Motion No Go See For Indian Movie Bikonu??

[img]https://media./images/6488a8d1b929a47eb3ffe210f3cc41dc/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by wizonlyson: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin grin no1..army officer on tiktok..no2..army officer on fixing nails..no3..army officer is confused..this world is really at end..

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Boogyman557: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace!

WTF MAN!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Draslo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Shame level. 2%

12 Likes

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by DoggoneDogg: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Loewe:
The number of ladies who own and use intimacy gadgets all over the world is alarmingly high. As a guy, I can't even imagine owning any intimacy gadget, it would be shameful.

Nowadays a lot of ladies are sex freaks and most of them cannot go a month without sexual intercourse. . .

Hour

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Crazy things are happening

2 Likes

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Babaken(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
If is not panadol it can never be like panadol if e like make e send you go bamudi triangle.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by adefitim(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pussy and Dick

1 Like

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by flokii: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Only you carry vibrator still carry sunction cup chook inside body.. later they will be forming as if they don't like sex or have sexual desires.
Mum.u feminist.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by youngsahito(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
U no get male colleague ni?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by dynicks(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
The gadget right now after it got out and was RESCUED, seriously lamenting about the experience it had while it was being used and how ugly it felt while it was stuck right inside of the coven!!

My people! Moments in there wasn't pleasant I must say;...it wasn't funny;...it felt like life was no more!...Right in there, I got to know that life ain't fair!...ohhhh!! Ohhhh!!.....why such cruelty humans, "I ask; why such cruelty...MAN'S INHUMANITY TO OBJECTS..

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Well, thank God for your life. Konji is a bastard indeed.

Please, abeg y'all should check out my profile to view my videos for your entertainment. I'm a musician and I made some Acapella covers of certain songs that I think you'll like. Someone asked if I was a comedian, while another asked why I was crying after viewing my videos. Well, check them out and tell me what you think. I'll do giveaway when I reach 10,000 views. wink Cheers.
PS: If you are in visiting Nairaland without logging in to your account them you can find me on YouTube by searching "E.Q. Lah-lah". That way you can see my videos.
Bless!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Babaken:
If is not panadol it can never be like panadol if e like make e send you go bamudi triangle.
Most intimacy gadgets are better than the real thing...

Double penetration... clitoral vibrator- you can't beat that...

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Kingray10: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Level 6 when level 2 is taking you to heaven already. I can see she got what she wants, besides she should have kept It and try level 10. grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Babaken(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
Most intimacy gadgets are better than the real thing...

Double penetration... clitoral vibrator- you can't beat that...
still it can never be like DICKEH can it penetrate still be sucking breast at the same time use one hand to roll the other NIPPLE.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Babaken:
still it can never be like DICKEH can it penetrate still be sucking breast at the same time use one hand to roll the other NIPPLE.
Lol... You know nothing about intimacy gadgets... grin

There are toys for the nipples... For the clitoris... For the ass... And the vagina...

Big toys... Fast toys... And toys that suck or vibrate...

The only reason a penis is better, it's cause of the body it's attached to...

I like contact; hugs, kisses, etc...

So I would still choose a good man over the best intimacy gadgets...

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by anonymuz(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Loewe:
The number of ladies who own and use intimacy gadgets all over the world is alarmingly high. As a guy, I can't even imagine owning any intimacy gadget, it would be shameful.

when I was in school then, I went to visit a friend and the first thing I saw in her room was an electric Love Machine. And this girl dey attend foursquare church... No trust that gender. They are confused. Wanted natural and artificial satisfaction.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Babaken(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
Lol... You know nothing about intimacy gadgets... grin

There are toys for the nipples... For the clitoris... For the ass... And the vagina...

Big toys... Fast toys... And toys that suck or vibrate...

The only reason a penis is better, it's cause of the body it's attached to...

I like contact; hugs, kisses, etc...

So I would still choose a good man over the best intimacy gadgets...
Thank you Now I rest my case for admitting that Pen-is is best The he body contact alone is something.

38 Likes

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by silverlinen(m): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Them for show us pussy na

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by talk2hb1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tooh
Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by DannyXpress: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
You'll see them looking innocent and inexperienced but what a lot of them do behind close doors can only be imagined

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Jeremani: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
After them go say na men like sex pass

8 Likes

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by posty56: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Loewe:
The number of ladies who own and use $ex toys all over the world is alarmingly high. As a guy, I can't even imagine owning any $ex toy, it would be shameful.

naw dawg,is to show you that many men can't satisfy their women, the statistics of women achieving orgasm from direct thrusting is very poor,I mean how can you satisfy, something that a full baby comes out from? reason am, that's why I laff when n**gas come here to boast of their sexual prowess in reality , she's just faking it because she likes you, but do not be discourage brethren ,do your part and leave the rest for that gender.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by suffering: 12:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Useless news. Useless Nairaland. Foolish replies.

4 Likes

Re: Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) by Stevenson1(m): 3:06am On Mar 04, 2022
ExAngel007:
In what will come across as a really startling development, an army officer has ended up in a hospital, afraid for her life, after a s*x toy got stuck in her v*gina.

The army officer, who claims to have been stationed away from home for almost a year, was filmed lying in a hospital bed after a self-love
session with a lavender-coloured vibrator went horribly wrong.

She took to TikTok to share "the thing that almost killed her".

In a follow-up clip, she explained: "So basically I am in the military, I've been away from home for almost a year.

"So for me being away from home mean I've got to make it do what to do, which is why I bought that toy."

She continued: "The toy got like 10 different settings on it so the first couple of things I use them like a lot of times so one day I just decided to just crack this whole what right quick.

"I shouldn't do that because level one, level two, it'd be sending me to heaven every single time.

"I cranked that thing up to level six – it's a different vibration with little suction things."

She said the intimacy gadget sent her to "heaven" within three to five seconds.

She added: "I'm in heaven and suddenly I realise I can't get it out of me.

"I try pull the toy out and it wouldn't come out – the suction cup was not moving."

"I couldn't get myself up because my body is so weak that I'm on the floor. Next thing I know, I blacked out."

She was taken to the hospital where the intimacy gadget was removed from her body.

The TikToker confessed: "When I came back, I threw that s*** away."

https://www.tori.ng/news/195293/army-officer-rushed-to-hospital-with-a-sx-toy-stuc.html

Some ladies are ruthless when they want to orgasm. They forget for few minutes that the world is sperical in shape.
That moment, they can even put electric iron inside the pussy and won't even notice.
Naso, one left cucumber inside her Virgina that year for School after heavy masturbation and was taken to the hospital.
Orgasm makes ladies especially African ladies go wild.
That's why they say "A man that controls a woman's sex drive is the strongest man on earth" that's why some women are in marriage but receiving orders from their sex boyfriend's. Orders like, don't ever let that your useless husband touch you for at least 8 months and you go hear the married woman reply " Trust me baby, he won't! I'm all yours"
Lol.

64 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.