Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Liverpool Join Man-utd In Race To Sign Ousmane Dembele - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Join Man-utd In Race To Sign Ousmane Dembele (293 Views)

Why Multichoice Lost Out In Race For AFCON Broadcast Rights / Liverpool Join Sevilla, Others In Race For Onuachu / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Join Man-utd In Race To Sign Ousmane Dembele by StechiteGistTV: 6:44pm On May 04, 2021
The Barcelona forward could be on his way to the Premier League this summer

Liverpool have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Ousmane Dembele, according to reports.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side attempted to bring the Barcelona forward to Old Trafford on a season-long loan last summer.

Jadon Sancho was United’s leading transfer target ahead of this season, and Dembele emerged as an alternative late on in the window.

The Red Devils were ultimately unable to get a deal over the line, and the France international has impressed at times for Barcelona this term.

However, his future remains in doubt with talks over a new contract at the Camp Nou having stalled.

Reports state that there has been little CONTINUE READING... https://stechitegist.com/liverpool-join-man-utd-in-race-to-sign-ousmane-dembele/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: Liverpool Join Man-utd In Race To Sign Ousmane Dembele by lizaminda5: 10:43am On May 05, 2021
Hi smiley I'm newbie. I live in new york and happy to become a part of sport community.
cheesy I'm She smiley I'm Leyla, and nice to meet you all smiley
Archos Video Player Free for PC
Re: Liverpool Join Man-utd In Race To Sign Ousmane Dembele by paulolee(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2021
come carry an abegi.....d winner of d race should keep enough moni make I join use sign haaaland

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea Appreciation Post / Iheanacho: I Did Not Lose Faith / 5 Odds Daily Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.