Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

When Should You End A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should You End A Relationship? (445 Views)

How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Should You End A Relationship? by ExploreFeelings(f): 11:59pm On May 04, 2021
If you are wondering whether you should end your relationship or not, then this is for you. If you no longer feel loved or happy in relationship, then maybe it is time to breakup. These tips should help you:

•You don’t see a future with them
If you don’t see a future with your partner, then you should stop wasting your time.

•You are being abused
If you are in an abusive relationship there’s no way you would be happy. Therefore you need to leave ASAP

•No trust in the relationship
Lack of trust leads unhappiness, anger, jealousy and other negative feelings. If you can’t trust each other then you need to let each other go.

•You are not happy or yourself around your partner.
Have you ever ended a relationship, how did you know it was time to breakup?
Find out more @ https://www.xplorefeelings.com/when-should-you-end-a-relationship/. www.xplorefeelings.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Productive? / Nairaland, Stop DELETING My Posts! / Why The Demand Of Virginity For Ladies And Not Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.