Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East (34171 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu's Campaign Pictures Flood North / President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) / Is Ebonyi State Capable Of Producing 1 Million Bags Of Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Trustedpronet: 7:27am On May 05, 2021
Why are you people complaining! Is matter of ole GBE ole gba

1 Like

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by alexsoftwork(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2021
Skmoda360:
This man will not become president no matter I swear......I pray the spending goes in vain....Amen.

With atiku too. They are both the same yeye people.
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:31am On May 05, 2021
SmartProf:
This man thinks rice wins elections up north o. Since he has the thugs to snatch ballot boxes in the south west, they may not see any rice there.
As a matter of fact, rice win elections up north. He should channel it to the rural areas, you will see magic.

Some of us will rather hide behind our keypads (claiming to be what I don't know) instead of getting our PVC to vote the right people into power but the Mai Kwano, Mai Shayi, Mai Fura de Nono and the rest up north will come out en masse to decide our fate for another four years. So blame Tinubu not....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by emperor863(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2021
Powersurge:
Everybody should be wary of anybody that is desperate for power. Naso Buhari do become calamity

The only way to stop people "that are hungry for power" is to stop them by mobilizing votes, if you can.

It is not done by wailing on Nairaland.

As things are, only God can stop Tinubu from becoming Nigeria president in 2023. As we can see, those that elected Buhari are gearing up to elect Tinubu and those that failed to atop Buhari's election will fail to stop Tinubu's election.

1 Like

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Nobody: 7:34am On May 05, 2021
aremuforlife:

You can't be more yoruba than Tinubu. He was the state governor to present 5th largest economic in Africa and he is the architect of the progress.
I'm confused. So you really believe Tinubu will solve light, health, education, job etc issues we have in Nigeria? Like for real?
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Ikpongiton: 7:35am On May 05, 2021
so there is hunger in the land in the land, and his cathement area is the north east.spending of the ill gotten wealth has started.lagbaja nothing for you.
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by rayvelez(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2021
Elections is coming and these evils politicians are dishing 5kg of rice after 6yrs of Buhari nightmares and still counting. I pray we get it right this period.
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2021
Bola Tinubu Is on self Destruction, self centered selfish people.. his wife outrage at red chamber speak alot, they are perfecting how to send Nigeria to final Abysmal

2 Likes

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by emperor863(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2021
Skmoda360:

Remove tribal sentiment, I'm a Yoruba person, what special thing has he done to any Yoruba state apart from Lagos.....? Just mention one.

Has Tinubu governed any state apart from Lagos? In what capacity do you want him to "do something" in states where he never governed?

1 Like

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2021
Jagaban trying to win the north through their stomach.

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Superboss: 7:42am On May 05, 2021
aremuforlife:

Stop this I swear!!!.
He will not become the president, only if he did not contest, else, be ready to carry your swear.

Pray he does not contest against a Northerner, else ur hope Will be dashed.
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by duro4chang(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2021
Waste if money!!
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by KunleyY19(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2021
At the end of the day, these are the real electorates...
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2021
following the same step Kate MKO Abiola did....we had Abiola rice, milk, chocolate etc while campaigning for President yet he never become one in his lifetime!
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by triggafinga: 7:49am On May 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
I am yet to see a good candidate contesting in the next election
same here too
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by ogwumgbe: 7:51am On May 05, 2021
Skmoda360:
This man will not become president no matter I swear......I pray the spending goes in vain....Amen.

He's dreaming. That's another Abiola loading, fool that refused to learn from history
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by 2elliot: 7:53am On May 05, 2021
post=101391937:

Hmmmm, this is deep!
We all can guess the state that will be the next beneficiaries of this rice thingy.
The only thing they need to cook the rice is kerosene, which is in high abundance over there beside sokoto.
Okay bye!
No one will catch your sub madafaka
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Cnach: 7:54am On May 05, 2021
SmartProf:
This man thinks rice wins elections up north o. Since he has the thugs to snatch ballot boxes in the south west, they may not see any rice there.
forget o, this man will win.
we better start getting money for relocation bc I don't see this suffering ending any time soon. "if to serve is the call then y desperate?" That's my worry

1 Like

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by ogwumgbe: 7:55am On May 05, 2021
DominusPrime:

I'm confused. So you really believe Tinubu will solve light, health, education, job etc issues we have in Nigeria? Like for real?

He's only desperate to become the president because of the international Airports springing up in the SouthEast and nothing more but he has failed woefully already. Even if he eventually succeeds which I know it's impossible,any attempt to undermine the Airports in SouthEast will be his demise.
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Temptee101(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2021
Desperado!!

Slave!!

Well, last time I checked, yorubas and fulanis are one, they eat on the same plate. Hence, the name yorulani.
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Nobody: 7:56am On May 05, 2021
Skmoda360:

Remove tribal sentiment, I'm a Yoruba person, what special thing has he done to any Yoruba state apart from Lagos.....? Just mention one.

You are the smartest yoruba man on nairaland for telling the truth as it is
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Cnach: 7:57am On May 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
Every contestants in a competition is desperate to win.
desperate in a competition to serve?
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by slimjohn2k5: 7:57am On May 05, 2021
Poverty is the most dreaded political weapon in Nigeria
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Awaja(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2021
Flagging off campaign,God go shame some people soon
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by adenigga(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

As a matter of fact, rice win elections up north. He should channel it to the rural areas, you will see magic.

Some of us will rather hide behind our keypads (claiming to be what I don't know) instead of getting our PVC to vote the right people into power but the Mai Kwano, Mai Shayi, Mai Fura de Nono and the rest up north will come out en masse to decide our fate for another four years. So blame Tinubu not....

Will our votes count?

Have you forgotten the popular saying - ''He who pays the Piper dictates the tunes''

Who appoint the officials of fake Independent National Electoral Commission? Who pays their subventions? Who provides security apparatus for the INEC?

Unless, if God intervene, the status quo will remain.
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Nobody: 8:12am On May 05, 2021
Why didn't he share the rice during covid19 lockdown?
They hoard foodstuff donated by cocavid while Nigerians were going hungry,only to rebrand the cocavid rice with another bag and start sharing because of election

1 Like

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Cali4by4: 8:15am On May 05, 2021
Using makeup? Incredible...looking younger with makeup. Wonder shall never cease
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by 77up(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2021
Skmoda360:

Why won't he construct road, build hospital and schools in all the Nigeria state since he's the president, omo ale jatijati.

Continue flowing with media propaganda against your brother, it is actually clearly known that yorubas are the only tribe that really hate themselves ,no matter what, housas and igbos will never criticize their own like we normally do to our own, that is part of Alaafin Aule's curse to Yoruba nation anyway.

Thank God you said apart from Lagos in your stupid and senseless annoying comment,that means the only State he ruled long years back is still enjoying his governance.

Am sorry for the insult but can we just stop hating ourselves, am not saying Tinubu should be president even though I can't stop the will of God if he's destined to be but can we atleast stop flowing with hatred meted on this man .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by able20(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2021
Tinubu supporters keep arguing that he singlehandedly built Eko from 1999-2007, But today Bola Tinubu is mentally unstable to handle any political office again, even his recent public comments on situation in the country shows he really lost it totally.
Buhari supporters didn't evaluate his recent state of mental health in 2015 before he was voted into office because they claimed he was a man of integrity in 1984 as former Head of state.
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by 77up(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2021
emperor863:

Has Tinubu governed any state apart from Lagos? In what capacity do you want him to "do something" in states where he never governed?
That guy is slow I swear grin
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Petermarshal(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2021
One million beneficiaries in let's say 20 northern states, then with only over 10,000 for adamawa ? I guess someone seeing what am seeing
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Nobody: 8:38am On May 05, 2021
Powersurge:
Everybody should be wary of anybody that is desperate for power. Naso Buhari do become calamity

very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.