Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East (34430 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu's Campaign Pictures Flood North / President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) / Is Ebonyi State Capable Of Producing 1 Million Bags Of Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by chaloskyx: 3:26pm On May 05, 2021
TINUNBU FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!! CHOI I CAN ONLY LAUGH AT THIS COUNTRY SEE EHEN EVEN IF WE DONT DIVIDE IN 2022 IT IS INEVEITABLE THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT DUE TO THE CALIBER OF LEADERS WE KEEP ELECTING
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by danilmo: 4:20pm On May 05, 2021
Skmoda360:

Remove tribal sentiment, I'm a Yoruba person, what special thing has he done to any Yoruba state apart from Lagos.....? Just mention one.

So he must be doing what ur state Governor ought to do for you?? If u know he did for Lagos that mean he is capable and efficient, but u feel he must beg u his own regional man with rice before u ll support him?? Will u go and help him get the block vote in North?? Where he need to win hands down??

Ure as confused as what I don't know..
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by ThatFairGuy1: 4:34pm On May 05, 2021
Grace001:
This is why they(oppressors) don’t want the status quo(social condition) to change, Nigeria system is designed to keep masses in abject poverty. The demonic Nigeria system need at least 70% of the masses to remain in abject poverty.

So when the time for election is approaching they start sharing foods to look like their(masses) messiah and manipulate their future with rice and noddles.

This made me believe that Nigeria masses are destine to sufffering and smiling lifestyle because their mumu never do. They(masses) are still in love with their oppressors

With the look of things APC is moving towards a Muslim Muslim ticket, as for the Christians brace up and be ready to change your names to names like Ahmed, Sodiq, Alimah and Balikis, also be ready to purchase your prayer kettles. Because the Christians will see shege if their Muslim Muslim succeed

And to some mummified zombies that will quote me, we are already divided through religion lines so don’t make yourself senseless by saying a Muslim Muslim ticket means nothing.
full of bigotry, Everytime

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Richthekid: 5:45pm On May 05, 2021
They are buying them again
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:13pm On May 05, 2021
adenigga:

Will our votes count?

Have you forgotten the popular saying - ''He who pays the Piper dictates the tunes''

Who appoint the officials of fake Independent National Electoral Commission? Who pays their subventions? Who provides security apparatus for the INEC?
One step at a time...

Unless, if God intervene, the status quo will remain.

1 Like

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Charleys: 12:20pm On May 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those who know of Abiola rice will swear this feels like Déjà vu.

But the real vu is that "o ga e me ya vuum na'anya".

Is this why that guy at Oshodi Apapa told the beggar "you dey beg me for money make you for chop when your baba dey share rice for North".

Correct it to oshodi apapa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / CJN Ariwoola Appoints Daughter As Judge, After Appointing Son & Nephew - Gazette / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.