Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public (38610 Views)

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by GoldHorse(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2021
Why wait till month end of go to Abuja? He should just send rain to Odumuje house now now.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Clementoons: 2:39pm On May 05, 2021
They are turning christainity to another thing. the end is near, false prophets arising and prophesying just to win peoples heart, GOD seeth all, the world will end one day. Actually , you may have the power but you dare not brag with it because you are not the owner of it. God owns everything, the time is ticking fast, the date moving towards the outdated session, do what christ commanded you to do, people are dying everyday, MANY going to hell, you need to save that MANY today not the other way round..
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Slimwhyt(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2021
Wetin we no go hear and see again sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by lereinter(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2021
This country is full of jokers

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by billyG(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2021
We dnt want rain let him Invoct FIRE from heaven.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by 2dominate: 3:04pm On May 05, 2021
Prophets of anything but not God
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by oluwakeup2001: 3:26pm On May 05, 2021
god of men, this is just a show of shame.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Aoklans: 3:32pm On May 05, 2021
If both of you are legit, go heal the sick. Not rain that anyone can call.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Felalucky8(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2021
christianity is a joke....smh
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Obason22(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2021
Raw power
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Imagynation: 4:10pm On May 05, 2021
That is too piety.I will love to see the challenge shifted to Boko Haram camp and Boko Boys used as drama practice.

Liquid iron will say;
Don't near me,I am too dengerlous for you.To show you that I am the liquid metal where is Ten heads of Boko Boys to show how denjalous I am

And Pastor Alloy will say

" You are too small for me. I'm alloy,alloy metal I ask for 30 Boko Boys head to prove this to You.
You know it would have been very interesting more than rain that rainmakers bring at will for a bottle of 33
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Ayomivic(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2021
TMSMedia:
Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius of Father's House International Church has called out Prophet Odumeje for what he did when Comedienne Ada Jesus asked him for forgiveness, IgbereTV reports.

Pastor Aloysius stated that the scandal with Ada Jesus shows that Odumejeje is not a Prophet and has no spiritual powers from anywhere and that all those things he calls miracles in his Church are all staged and arranged to make him appear powerful.

"Odumejeje is not a Prophet but a mere entertainer and singer", he said.

He then asked Odumejeje to meet him at the National Stadium in Abuja on a set date for a spiritual battle to see which of them can call down the rain.

Pastor Goodheart wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100038855382867/posts/468042884500887/?app=fbl

Birds of the same feathers
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by chaloskyx: 4:48pm On May 05, 2021
BUT HONESTLY CHRISTIANITY IN NIGERIA IS A JOKE SEE ALL OF YOU BOTH YOUR PASTORS O DEACONS O PRIESTS O ARE EVIL AND MANIPULATIVE MEN WHO HAVE USED THE BIBLE TO TURN THE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS INTO ZOMBIES WITH NO ABILITY TO REASON. CHRISTIANITY IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN COLONIALISM AT LEAST WHEN WE WERE COLONISED WE STILL HAD THE ABILITY TO REASON AND SEEK SELF DETERMINATION AND FREEDOM BUT WITH CHRISTIANITY WE ARE MENTALLY ENSLAVED WITH NO ABILITY TO QUESTION OR CHALLENGE THE DICTATES FROM THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD CAUSE WE STUPIDLY BELIVE IT COMES FROM A HIGHER POWER WHICH IN ALL HONESTY DOES NOT EXSIT CAUSE IF IT DOES NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A PARADISE BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF SPIRITUAL COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION THAT COMES FROM THIS COUNTRY DONT YOU THINK GOD SHOULD BLESS US BASED ON OUR FATH IN HIM BUT NO THE REVERSE IS THE CASE IN FACT THE MORE SPIRITUAL WE ARE THJE MORE REGRESSIVE OUR DEVELOPMENT AS A NATION BECOMES.............NIGERIANS THINK FOR ONCE IN YOU GOD DAMNED SPIRITUALLY ENSLAVED LIVES

1 Like

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by CALCULUS16: 6:36pm On May 05, 2021
These two pastors na touts who see opportunities in mumuishness of the people. This pastor wey dey call himself true prophet self still need salvation and wisdom, if he seeks God before typing what he typed, God would have ask him " why are you full of pride? What are you proofing? both pastors carry the world in their like HAIR. Any pastor or prophet that focuses on miracle to prove his calling, na hunger or poverty call am in the first place
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by SugarSpill(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Shawarmaboss: 9:22pm On May 05, 2021
POWER as if it belongs to him or d said odumeje
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by izubext007: 10:28pm On May 05, 2021
All of you pastors are fake; you want to call down the rain, in raining season. While not dry season.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Exodora: 11:27pm On May 05, 2021
I just pity this one too hope you don't get a kidney failure too in no due time .
People will not just mind their business , the days are evil already let be cautions of the things we say .
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by zabimaru: 11:58pm On May 05, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Look at these two Igbo clowns.

That region sef ehn. sad

Red soil republic and wonders every day. If your powers can not give me sure odds, then sorry, you are a waste of time. sad

uyai why so crude mbok?
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On May 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Even Elijah challenged Baal gods is to contest..Make see who God go answer/Holy Ghost fire go consume
Why did Elijah challenge the prophets of Baal? Ever tried reading the story for your own self? undecided
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On May 06, 2021
davies:
This same pastor challenging Odumeje is also a fake one ooo.. He use to be one of the youngest pastor in Uyo back then in early 2000, very deceptive and cunning, looking for way to extract from you financially if you are a man but if na woman, dis yeye man of god dey Bleep for him office.

This guy turned young adults into his church puppet not until he was caught years back with human parts, he was in detention for months, all to just see that he's been released, now his church isn't functioning as before again, he has been changing the name of the church ever since the incident.

Now, is it this same fake pastor that will challenge his fellow occultic brother to a public display of evil that should Suprise us but if God bi God let Him expose the face of the evil wolf in sheep clothing.
With the kin backstory wey you provide person here, you sure say we no suppose to dey scream, "We want a DEATH MATCH" at this point?
ROFLMAO
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On May 06, 2021
kevoh:
You and Odumeje should go to National hospital. There are plenty people in need of emergency healing! Go and do your yeye showboating there! It's rainy season already, we don't need you to call down rain!
You want them to go pay people to pretend they have been healed? undecided
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On May 06, 2021
OLIVERWWWW:
We are our own Problem....

Africans and their dumb mentality, Now shes dead you want to bring down rain even when an ordinary native doctors also does.....

Why not heal her when she was sick instead;
Aloysius want to use this period get little fame...

What they know is fame nothing more... Nonsense !!!!
She is dead? shocked
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2021
So unah get this kind power ni and can't wipe out buhari's boys for us grin grin
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:32am On May 06, 2021
zabimaru:

uyai why so crude mbok?

How was my comment crude?
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by zabimaru: 1:35pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you cannot see how unrefined it is then there's no need to continue. Igbo clowns? Region sef? You ain't a kid you know!
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by zabimaru: 1:36pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you cannot see how unrefined it is then there's no need to continue. Igbo clowns? Region sef? You ain't a kid you know!
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by zabimaru: 1:36pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2021
zabimaru:

If you cannot see how unrefined it is then there's no need to continue.

And you had to mention me for that 3 times? undecided
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by zabimaru: 3:10pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

And you had to mention me for that 3 times? undecided
you are not a baby!
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Afamsi: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Revere27:
What are they turning Christainity to for Christ sake

This was not the great commission Jesus asked His disciples and we on Earth to engage in.

Where did we put that now

So sad... If Christ come now, would He still find salvation on Earth??.

Lord help me
They are not Christians, just using the name for their selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' / 5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.