Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. (1486 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2021
See eh. The problem is not buy me teddy buy me teddy, the problem is can you maintain it ?
My neighbor useualy disturb me any time she see's"you no wan buy for me teddy ba". I am the kind of person that usualy fufil my promise but the whole of last month was hetic for me,from one video shoot to the other so buying a lady that is not my girlfriend was last thing i could think of.at the the same time not keeping to my words was the irony of me.i called her one day and asked her to place an order of any teddy she liked and she picked one gaint teddy that is 25k and i was like"no o is too much pick adada wan" and she start keeping that small children face for me in my mind i was like who is this one keeping this face for.after 4days the teddy arived and i kinda loved it.few days i went to check on her but the teddy wasnt insight.i asked her to show me the teddy that i've forgoten how it looked,she then brought her voice down shh! He is sleeping but i have some of his pictures in snapchat wich she showed me
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Mustiboy(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2021
What is your problem, young man?

I find it difficult to believe people like you really exist. I've met many simps in my life, but I've not seen the ones as stupid as those I encounter here on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Nobody: 11:37am On May 05, 2021
(".)<
>(__)
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2021
few day later i came visiting again(wait before i bought her the teddy i used to visit her often too) this time around she was in the kitchen,so i decided to meet her in the kitcheen.i tip toed to the kitchen and made some sound when i reached the door and she jumped and said you scared me joor bla blah.i was still laughing when my eye sighted the teddy my face changed immidately.the darn teddy was looking depressed with oil stain alround it,the white face is now brown the whole stuff just looked disfigured,her faced changed too when she noticed that i have seen it and she said sorry,i told her it ok after all the teddy is yours.. ne godi ka 25k mu shi we la.. some kine women sef eh goh forbid.

3 Likes

Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by BuharFulani: 12:15pm On May 05, 2021
Personally I don't understand why grown up girls will be hustling for teddy bears.

But they do like it anyways.

At least she no go disturb you for something again.

Hello

Check
My signature if you are having problem toasting girls or easily run out of things to say to the girl you like.
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Jaydot01: 12:17pm On May 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

I find it difficult to believe people like you really exist. I've met many simps in my life, but I've not seen the ones as stupid as those I encounter here on Nairaland.

I thought I was the only one that notice this shit, mumu plenty for this platform

1 Like

Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by BuharFulani: 12:22pm On May 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

some of y'all don't understand the basics of Redpill and so you just work about calling everyone in sight a simp.

Op merely helped her as a friend. He didn't say he liked the girl or want her in a relationship.
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2021
Jaydot01:

I thought I was the only one that notice this shit, mumu plenty for this platform

if your gee bought you a ps5 or let say something you like, is that ur gee a mumu man?

4 Likes

Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 05, 2021
maybe you got her Chucky or Anabelle instead of the normal doll
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:
some of y'all don't understand the basics of Redpill and so you just work about calling everyone in sight a simp.

Op merely helped her as a friend. He didn't say he liked the girl or want her in a relationship.

finaly a guy who understands...
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Mustiboy(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:

I'm not even a Redpiller or whatever you call that shit.

Would the simp of an OP render that kind of help if it were a male who asked?
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by BuharFulani: 2:25pm On May 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

I'm not even a Redpiller or whatever you call that shit.

Would the simp of a OP render that kind of help if it were a male who asked?
that does not mean he is a simp.

A SIMP is someone that puts himself in a subservient position in respect to a woman. A simp worship the very ground women walk on.

It doesn't mean a man who did something or a favor for a woman. Helping a line is not equivalent to being a simp. But doing that with the expectation of receiving sexual favour from her especially at the expense of your fellow man is simping.
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Mustiboy(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:
that does not mean he is a simp.

A SIMP is someone that puts himself in a subservient position in respect to a woman. A simp worship the very ground women walk on.

It doesn't mean a man who did something or a favor for a woman. Helping a line is not equivalent to being a simp. But doing that with the expectation of receiving sexual favour from her especially at the expense of your fellow man is simping.

Your definition of a simp is exactly what the OP is doing, putting himself in a position of discomfort so as to be in the good books of the said girl. He had an hectic month and struggled to buy the teddy bear, even complaining that the money was too much when she first told her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by BuharFulani: 3:06pm On May 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

Your definition of a simp is exactly what the OP is doing, putting himself in a position of discomfort so as to be in the good books of the said girl. He had an hectic month and struggled to buy the teddy bear, even complaining that the money was too much when she first told her.
still mixing it up
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Mustiboy(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:
still mixing it up

I can't help you then
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by BuharFulani: 3:21pm On May 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

I can't help you then
help yourself bro.
No be everybody wey give woman money de expect something in return
Re: She destroyed the teddy i bought for her in less than a week. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2021
BuharFulani:
help yourself bro.

No be everybody wey give woman money de expect something in return

When a real man talks! I know. You are a real man.. I didnt bother replieng him because you took words out of my mouth..

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want Women To Bring To The Table? / He Tricked Me And Snatch My Bike At Gun Point. Nairaland okada man. / Could She Be A Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.