Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

This Is What We Men Do For Money: Respect Us If You Don't Know Who We Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What We Men Do For Money: Respect Us If You Don't Know Who We Be. (1000 Views)

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What We Men Do For Money: Respect Us If You Don't Know Who We Be. by Dissap: 12:33pm On May 05, 2021
Yo hommie! Some of us do things for the bag mehn, scary things for sure. That's why we have we we have today mehn. And that's why b*tches ain't gonna disappoint us, and we fvck em real hard like some mf Cholo's.
Alright, can you do what we do for the bag, damn! Can u dance surugede at night with the view of the moonlight (around 2pm) wearing only boxers, with ghosts barking at you with 24 xyz brooms surrounding you in a circle?
You would be in the deep side of forest, with a deep quiet roaring?
Remember and be warned: He who dance surugede should know that it's the dance of the spirit.
My Niggars, can you do this? It's only for the fearless, and it supplies soap quicker than you can imagine.
[Only for the fearless].

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Men Do For Money: Respect Us If You Don't Know Who We Be. by falcon01: 12:40pm On May 05, 2021
BULLSHIT!! I can sleep in the grave yard, Can you pick A gun and Go face to face with Danger risking YOUR Life for Money?
Re: This Is What We Men Do For Money: Respect Us If You Don't Know Who We Be. by Dissap: 12:45pm On May 05, 2021
That's the ultimate hack into the surugede warehouse,Damn! I'm outta here, imma see y'all later hommies.
Re: This Is What We Men Do For Money: Respect Us If You Don't Know Who We Be. by Robertgreene1(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2021
Ritualist...
Re: This Is What We Men Do For Money: Respect Us If You Don't Know Who We Be. by Dissap: 6:00pm On May 05, 2021
Robertgreene1:
Ritualist...
Nah, that ain't how we roll mehn.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Jezebels / Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl — Denrele Edun / A Campaign Against Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.