Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Need A Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Female Friend (1036 Views)

I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Female Friend by fecoleef123(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2021
Am Henry I need a female friend I stays in Lagos call me on 09033986211
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Jeon(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2021
fecoleef123:

Our seun sisters are not interested

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 8:11pm On May 29, 2021
fecoleef123:
*I'm
*I stay

Add a full stop after every thought.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 29, 2021
Jeon:

Our seun sisters are not interested

Don't be so sure. Someone is already showing interest below grin

Ishilove:

*I'm

When did you become GrammarNazil

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend by EverythingFit: 8:23pm On May 29, 2021
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2021
Ishilove:

*I'm
*I stay

God grin cheesy grin

Ishi you just fall our brother hands, the Seun sisters won't be interested anymore, after this kind of subtle jabs.

LWKMD

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 10:12pm On May 29, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

God grin cheesy grin

Ishi you just fall our brother hands, the Seun sisters won't be interested anymore, after this kind of subtle jabs.

LWKMD
Bad grammer brings out the Nazi in me tongue

Who are the 'seun sisters'?
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2021
Ishilove:

Seun sisters - are nairaland ladies that are ready to mingle.
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 10:40pm On May 29, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Seun sisters - are nairaland ladies that are ready to mingle.
Oh cheesy
Re: I Need A Female Friend by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:07am On May 30, 2021
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Mordson: 6:56am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

It's 'bad grammar' baby. wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 6:58am On May 30, 2021
Mordson:

It's bad 'grammar' baby. wink
So much confusion! I used 'grammar' and was told it is wrong, now I use 'grammer' and I'm also told it's wrong... Google to the rescue. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Mordson: 6:59am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

So much confusion! I used 'grammar' and was told it is wrong, now I use 'grammer' and I'm also told it is wrong... Google to the rescue. cheesy

grin
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 7:00am On May 30, 2021
Mordson:

grin
This settles it

https://www.grammar.com/grammer_vs._grammar#:~:text=Grammer%20is%20a%20proper%20noun.&text=Remember%2C%20that%20grammar%20and%20language,to%20refer%20to%20language%20structuring.
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Nobody: 7:00am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

*I'm
*I stay

"On this particular stupidity and grammatical error" Yo go correct them tire, I've seen too many supposed highly ranked learned people using that eyesore statement "AM" to start a sentence.....
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 7:03am On May 30, 2021
Evolutionlove:

"On this particular stupidity and grammatical error" Yo go correct them tire, I've seen too many supposed highly ranked learned people using that eyesore statement "AM" to start a sentence.....
It is a scourge that is now accepted as normal. Quite an irritant

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Mordson: 7:04am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

This settles it

https://www.grammar.com/grammer_vs._grammar#:~:text=Grammer%20is%20a%20proper%20noun.&text=Remember%2C%20that%20grammar%20and%20language,to%20refer%20to%20language%20structuring.

Absolutely spot on.
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 7:11am On May 30, 2021
Mordson:

Absolutely spot on.
So will you say 'Grammer School' or ' Grammar School'? I think it's the former, since 'grammer' is a proper noun.
Re: I Need A Female Friend by naptu2: 7:20am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

So will you say 'Grammer School' or ' Grammar School'? I think it's the former, since 'grammer' is a proper noun.

Grammar and Grammer are not pronounced in the same way and do not mean the same thing.

Grammar refers to the structure of languages, while Grammer is the name of a person (for example, the actor Kelsey Grammer).

It's Grammar School because those schools were originally set up to teach Latin Grammar (that's where the name came from).

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 7:25am On May 30, 2021
naptu2:

Grammar and Grammer are not pronounced in the same way and do not mean the same thing.

Grammar refers to the structure of languages, while Grammer is the name of a person (for example, the actor Kelsey Grammer).

It's Grammar School because those schools were originally set up to teach Latin Grammar (that's where the name came from).
Thanks dear. This confusion came from that useless LordKo individual who 'corrected' me when I used 'grammar', instead of 'grammar'. Since then I've been doubting myself grin
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Mordson: 7:26am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

It's 'Grammar School'. It is a noun which has a separate entry in the dictionary.

I use The Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary. The definition of the noun is: (In Britain, especially in the past) a school for young people between the ages of 11 and 18 who are good at academic subjects.
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 7:27am On May 30, 2021
Mordson:

It's 'Grammar School'. It is a noun which has a separate entry in the dictionary.

I use The Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary. The definition of the noun is: (In Britain, especially in the past) a school for young people between the ages of 11 and 18 who are good at academic subjects.
Thank you very much.
Re: I Need A Female Friend by Mordson: 7:34am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Thank you very much.

You're most welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend by pocohantas(f): 7:42am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Thanks dear. This confusion came from that useless LordKo individual who 'corrected' me when I used 'grammar', instead of 'grammar'. Since then I've been doubting myself grin

That individual is too senseless and bitter for someone who supposedly holds numerous passports.
Re: I Need A Female Friend by chatinent: 7:57am On May 30, 2021
Grammar it is.

Grammer is also a word but a different meaning.
Re: I Need A Female Friend by RightToReject(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Show me where Lordko told you that grammar, which is the correct spelling, is spelled as "grammer" instead of the other way round and win USD1,500 within the next 24 hours. Do that fast, or bury your head in shame as always.

The following is the thread where it happened: https://www.nairaland.com/6423962/ive-never-seen-girl-dirty/10#99262925

@Pocohantas, it's obvious that you want to cry again.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

*I'm
*I stay

It should actually be "I live in..."

The word "Stay" is more apt when the duration is short. eg "I stay at the Marriott Hotel whenever I visit Lagos".

grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Ishilove: 8:41am On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

That individual is too senseless and bitter for someone who supposedly holds numerous passports.
This is putting it mildly
Re: I Need A Female Friend by pocohantas(f): 8:49am On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:

This is putting it mildly

I know right. grin
Re: I Need A Female Friend by BareFacedLies(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2021
Instead of you to just come out and say you want someone you can be fuçking on short notice grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend by Kolena: 9:23pm On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

That dude makes me laugh. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chronicle Of Nigerian Girls. Guys Pick Where You Belong / 6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You / My friend fought with a girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.