Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew (457 Views)

APC Crisis: Don't Bite Off More Than You Can Chew! - Buhari Warns Tinubu / Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew by blackpanda: 2:40pm On May 05, 2021
So few hours ago, the news was everywhere that Rev Fr. Mbaka was missing after visiting bishop's call.

Ohanaeze quickly seized the opportunity to play the hero and issue FGN 48 hours ultimatum to produce Fr Mbaka

Surprisingly the same Mbaka that they said FGN had abducted was found hail and hearthy right there in HIS STEAD

My verdict: Mbaka wanted to use his disappearance to blackmail FGN and win back some of his already destroyed image. Clearly it didnt work cos he was fished out and arrested by DSS.

So it appears that everything happening is because FGN refused to give Mbaka his own cut of the pie. I dont know how else to interpret this

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew by orion7: 2:41pm On May 05, 2021
And dss arrested him because ?
Re: Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew by ygowon: 2:43pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
blackpanda:
So few hours ago, the news was everywhere that Rev Fr. Mbaka was missing after visiting bishop's call.

Ohanaeze quickly seized the opportunity to play the hero and issue FGN 48 hours ultimatum to produce Fr Mbaka

Surprisingly the same Mbaka that they said FGN had abducted was found hail and hearthy right there in HIS STEAD

My verdict: Mbaka wanted to use his disappearance to blackmail FGN and win back some of his already destroyed image. Clearly it didnt work cos he was fished out and arrested by DSS.

So it appears that everything happening is because FGN refused to give Mbaka his own cut of the pie. I dont know how else to interpret this
[/s]nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew by blackpanda: 2:45pm On May 05, 2021
ygowon:
[s][/s]nonsense

Lol

Talk ya own nau

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew by Ravenreporters(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2021
This has no sense and I think this is one agent of the Fulani's or a snitch paid to distort information

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew by AstroG: 3:21pm On May 05, 2021
blackpanda:

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 05, 2021
blackpanda:

What a mumu talk.
Re: Opinion: Father Mbaka Has Finaslly Bitten More Than He Can Chew by mouthofThegod: 3:36pm On May 05, 2021
blackpanda:

When will you stop crying?

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Pity Adeboye For Losing His Son - Sunday Igboho / My ‘peace Conference’ Initiative Inspired By VP Osinbajo – Afe Babalola / Femi Adesina: Like Manchester City, Nigeria Will Overcome Security Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.