Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies (20178 Views)

Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Seized $9.7m, £74,000 Were Birthday, Naming Ceremonies’ Gifts- Former NNPC GMD / Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by BigDawsNet: 7:49am On May 06, 2021
Islie:
Despite condemnation from Nigerians, Hisbah group has continued its push for Islamic agenda in the North.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/kano-hisbah-stop-%E2%80%98immoral-dancing%E2%80%99-weddings-naming-ceremonies

Bet hausa slay queen no fit dance south south/south west dance naw
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Futurecrypto1: 7:50am On May 06, 2021
This kin party ehn,if any girl just dance near you,na to give am better caution
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks.click and start earning
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 7:52am On May 06, 2021
NiggaAreaBDamnd:
No time for immorality in the north. Total sharia in the North but isn’t it better to have an Islamic republic and just be on their own and enjoy all the tenets of sharia?
n
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by lexy2014: 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Evanderbright:
So which kind of dance dem want make kano people dey dance?

Republic of arewanistan go dey conservative pass Iran and Saudi arabia oo cheesy

Hisbah is working on d approved Islamic wedding dance steps. It will be approved by d governor & broadcasted on Kano TV (I didn't say YouTube). It will also be part of school curriculum

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by kambili999(f): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
These ones are just confused.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Wetin concern me..
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by BarrElChapo(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2021
A group of hypocrites...
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by patrickmuf(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2021
Susu888:
The hypocrites are already here!
Live your life the way you like nd let other live the way they like!!
Sharia is a way of life... You don't like living under sharia governed states move out to a state not governed by sharia laws, whts the big deal? You however cannot force me to live like you in the name of exposure or liberation.

I will not jettison God's laws for man made laws! Just so i can viewed as a modern person.

F*ck your foreign exposure! If its immorality you're after pack nd go that side.

Rubbish!!

I pray you're healed in no time because as e be, you no well.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by temitope27(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2021
Wetin be immoral dance again? Abeg dance na dance jare
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2021
This is exactly how the Taliban started. Hisbah will develop into something very unpleasant for Kano and the rest of the north in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 8:01am On May 06, 2021
Islie:
Despite condemnation from Nigerians, Hisbah group has continued its push for Islamic agenda in the North.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/kano-hisbah-stop-%E2%80%98immoral-dancing%E2%80%99-weddings-naming-ceremonies

this is a very good development
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by splendournoni: 8:03am On May 06, 2021
Islie:
Despite condemnation from Nigerians, Hisbah group has continued its push for Islamic agenda in the North.p

Islam with their wahala and high level pretence... last week they caught a commander with another man's wife in a hotel in Kano...

These guys are mostly on drugs and they are using them to promote their Islam agenda up north

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Yeeyo: 8:05am On May 06, 2021
Instead for them to deal with boko haram, herdsmen etc their are attacking dancers what a useless and evil ppl

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by jneutron4000: 8:05am On May 06, 2021
Fulanis don completely enslaved and taken over Hausas people's freedom, very soon they go begin measure the food and water they gat to take in

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Tisham20(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2021
Susu888:
Sharia is a way of life... You don't like living under sharia governed states move out to a state not governed by sharia laws, whts the big deal? You however cannot force me to live like you in the name of exposure or liberation.

I will not jettison God's laws for man made laws! Just so i can viewed as a modern person.

F*ck your foreign exposure! If its immorality you're after pack nd go that side.

Rubbish!!

Ehn what really has sharia law achieved?

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Fmghewzy(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2021
Susu888:

Rubbish!!

Mad man, you think like a fool.
So you think your religion is anything close to right.

If hell exists, you will be the one to lead your fellow Muslim dumbass straight into it .
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Kubernetes: 8:09am On May 06, 2021
Even the western world they are copying does not dance in such an immoral and indecent way we see in most marriages now.
Hisbah may have noticed such and are trying to regulate it.
The kano state gvt should pass another law, to arm Hisbah, to enable them fight the Bandits since the Nigerian security forces have been overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Kobicove(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2021
supportnija:
God thank you to makeme a black man, God if am coming back to this world again please don't make a black man...I beg I take God beg you.

You take God beg God grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Gabkosh: 8:11am On May 06, 2021
It is their north. None of my business
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by uptownemmygee(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2021
Pocolee and brother shaggi should beware of kano state for now.��
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Achizzy7: 8:17am On May 06, 2021
Shame of a region.....

How Lord lugard take merge me and this people still surprises me!!!

wahala fr wu dy north

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by RealEzee(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2021
grin this pple no get work guun, see wetin Desmond Elliot don cos

Dance kwa, sometimes I Iwonder if na d same Islam Dubai n dis pple dey practice sef

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by BigBizzy(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2021
...and why are they avoiding bandit terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Dizzytee: 8:37am On May 06, 2021
Susu888:

Rubbish!!

Why are you taking things too serious? Na your papa be Sharia! You're among those people spoiling this country

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by cobso35: 8:37am On May 06, 2021
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Microwhy: 8:38am On May 06, 2021
Shellsploit:
Wahala be like gate wey dem lock for night. When day break dem go open am!

God for just mould this people on the 10th day of creation.

Religion of pisss* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How is their stance relate to religion of piss..
Grow up ode.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2021
Wait. Are these people not mad like this? Which one is immoral dance again. Their commander that was caught frolicking in a hotel with another man's wife was just sacked ooooooo they no cut him kokopi comot oooooo. These people are bunch of hypocrites just trying to frustrate the masses whereas the elites will be calling olosho and having 4some whereas if the poor just look pawpaw brezz they fit pluck hin eye comot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business / INEC Publishes Soludo as APGA's 2021 Anambra Governorship Candidate / Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.